Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Legalize all illegal immigrants.

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
I was watching Bill Maher today and he and Richard Dawkins were taking the left to task for their stance on immigration. When someone like Bill Maher is agreeing with Republicans on immigration, I think something has changed.

What should America's immigration policy be going forward?

Let's just enforce immigration laws. No need to over-complicate things. And, here is the nail in the coffin for illegal immigrants, HUGE fines on anyone that hires illegals unless they can prove they were deliberately mislead. No more amnesties, no sanctuary cities, either.

Not only no more immigration, but we need to expel 20 million leftist parasites. Abortion and going queer isn't reducing their numbers efficiently enough.

I was watching Bill Maher today and he and Richard Dawkins were taking the left to task for their stance on immigration. When someone like Bill Maher is agreeing with Republicans on immigration, I think something has changed.

More chicks, less dudes...

(1) Legal immigration ONLY.
(2) The number allowed to immigrate should depend on our economic stability.
(3) Remove ALL illegal immigrants immediately, no exceptions.
(4) Anyone caught housing, feeding, employing, or otherwise aiding and assisting illegal immigrants, should be place in prison for life without the possibility of parole.
(5) ALL legal immigrants must accept and adopt American customs and traditions, and abide by acceptable religious practices.
(6) Legal immigrants are not eligible for SSI, Disability, or other taxpayer funded benefits for the first 5 years of citizenship.
(7) Legal immigrants MUST have skills that are suitable for employment in this country, and must provide documentation confirming that before citizenship is granted.
(8) All legal immigrants must understand that Sharia law is strictly prohibited in the U.S..
(9) Relatives of legal immigrants are not automatically eligible to enter the U.S., nor stay past their visa expiration date.
(10) Immigrants are to be considered for citizenship based on an extensive background check, verifiable through multiple sources.

Wouldn't you just love to take university class from Dawkins? Love that man.

Maher agrees with the right more than one might think.

Let's just enforce immigration laws. No need to over-complicate things. And, here is the nail in the coffin for illegal immigrants, HUGE fines on anyone that hires illegals unless they can prove they were deliberately mislead. No more amnesties, no sanctuary cities, either.

Yes. That's what Obama did and it worked well.

Deportation is down from the same time period a year ago. Trump makes noise but that's about it. Obama deported more than another other prez and more criminals.

Less immigration and more of a focus on educating the parasites that live here instead.

This country should not be importing Healthcare, Engineering and Educational Professionals when we should be educating the population to fill those positions.

Also farm labor should be from the Prison System and not migrant workers...

Less immigration and more of a focus on educating the parasites that live here instead.

This country should not be importing Healthcare, Engineering and Educational Professionals when we should be educating the population to fill those positions.

Also farm labor should be from the Prison System and not migrant workers...

Not practical.

1. Less immigration and more of a focus on educating the parasites that live here instead.

2. This country should not be importing Healthcare, Engineering and Educational Professionals when we should be educating the population to fill those positions.

3. Also farm labor should be from the Prison System and not migrant workers...

1. We have tons and tons of educated Americans already but doing undesirable jobs and struggling to pay massive college loans.
2. We are doing that now but not enough American workers.
3. We tried that already and it didn't work.

.facebook_1507495445564.jpg

Forum List

Back