• No change

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Legal immigration, but more

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Legalize all illegal immigrants.

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
.facebook_1507495445564.jpg

In 1897 much of Europe was considered far from civilized.

More immigrants in 1897 stayed in Eastern cities than became Kansas farmers.

Immigrants today are acquiring English at least as well as their predecessors.

Immigrants today are generally very hard-working and appreciate America.

Families who have been here for many generations still hang Irish or Italian or whatever flags in front of their house or on their car.

Families who have been here for many generations still hang Irish or Italian or whatever flags in front of their house or on their car.

?????

?????

I'm sorry that I could not vote in this poll. My choice is not there.

What you need to do is re-educate the American people first.

Not everybody who washes up on our shores needs to be, wants to be, or should be an American.

An employer should be able to hire whomever they want to do a job, but just because someone takes it, does not mean we should grant citizenship to that individual. Furthermore, even if it takes a constitutional amendment, non-citizens should NOT be able to dip into the benefits of citizenship ( welfare, food stamps, a taxpayer paid education, etc.)

So, I would CUT the number of people we allow to become citizens

ALLOW employers to hire whomever they want

BALANCE the situation by giving substantial tax credits for employers to hire an all American workforce

DENY the benefits of citizenship to non-citizens

I'm sorry that I could not vote in this poll. My choice is not there.

What you need to do is re-educate the American people first.

Not everybody who washes up on our shores needs to be, wants to be, or should be an American.

An employer should be able to hire whomever they want to do a job, but just because someone takes it, does not mean we should grant citizenship to that individual. Furthermore, even if it takes a constitutional amendment, non-citizens should NOT be able to dip into the benefits of citizenship ( welfare, food stamps, a taxpayer paid education, etc.)

So, I would CUT the number of people we allow to become citizens

ALLOW employers to hire whomever they want

BALANCE the situation by giving substantial tax credits for employers to hire an all American workforce

DENY the benefits of citizenship to non-citizens
As it stands right now via our laws, not everybody who comes here has the ability to apply for or to become a US Citizen. Nobody needs to be "re-educated". SMFH

Employers can already hire who they want, as long as the person has the legal right to work here.

The federal govt already denies benefits, with the exception of emergency medical or life threatening situations, to non-immigrants. The states have the right and ability to do what they want themselves for people within their borders.

Does anyone here know (or care) what the difference is between a "immigrant" and an illegal alien invader? Let's take the Vandals. Or the Goths or Muslims in the 7th century Spain/France. Or Hitler in Czechoslovakia, they were all "IMMIGRANTS" too, if you so loosely apply the same standards used for Mexican illegals, you better think that trough again.

Last edited:
I was watching Bill Maher today and he and Richard Dawkins were taking the left to task for their stance on immigration. When someone like Bill Maher is agreeing with Republicans on immigration, I think something has changed.

What should America's immigration policy be going forward?
We have a Commerce Clause. Tourism is the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States.

Immigration is a separate issue.

A market friendly visa with work authorization could be making money not losing money and increasing the debt.

Yeah, why can't illegals, er, Mexican undocumented imigrants, er, screw it, "Wetbacks" actually stay in their homeland and work that HARD to fix their broken country? Their sincerity seems a little questionable, like their immigration status. It's easier to be a opportunist coward and run away than a idealist hero. I love how they drag their children into this immigration fight like human shields to protect them , do we want cowards and manipulative cynics dictating to US about immigration? I am not liking the example Mexican illegal immigrants are setting.

Yeah, why can't illegals, er, Mexican undocumented imigrants, er, screw it, "Wetbacks" actually stay in their homeland and work that HARD to fix their broken country? Their sincerity seems a little questionable, like their immigration status. It's easier to be a opportunist coward and run away than a idealist hero. I love how they drag their children into this immigration fight like human shields to protect them , do we want cowards and manipulative cynics dictating to US about immigration? I am not liking the example Mexican illegal immigrants are setting.

The vast number of "problem" immigrants come from San Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua - all countries with lack of legitimate governance and massive corruption. They have little chance of improving their status there.

The vast number of "problem" immigrants come from San Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua - all countries with lack of legitimate governance and massive corruption. They have little chance of improving their status there.
I am not sure it matters. Most of these blokes I live with have "Mexico" or "Zacatecas" bumper stickers with Nike swooshes stickers on their cars. Vast numbers aside, they are all Hispanic and seem to think they don't have to acclimate like our forefathers did. Because somebody somewhere wants to give "THEM" sanctuary. Not sure who "they" are, but "THEY" don't represent the majority of Americans or what is decent or fair. Immigrate legally, deal with it.

Last edited:
I question rich white people, they own the company I work for, besides rich white people employ illegal aliens or owned slaves for that matter.They create paradigms and they create dogmas. Illegals are the neo slaves for these wanker doodles. Question authority.

Some racists are sooooo sensitive about being identified.

Forum List

Back