CDZ Immigration is not the problem. Inequality is the problem.

I think a lot of the "debate" around immigration misses the point.

People are very quick to condemn immigrants from whatever country they come from but rarely do they look at why people are so keen to move to Western Europe or the US/Canada.

I know that there are a lot of people displaced by the various wars going on but the real reason is inequality.

Poland is a beautiful country but a Polish Doctor can earn as much sitting on a supermarket till in the UK. Its the same for Romanians.

The inequality is greater the further south that you travel.

I imagine that it is the same in the Americas.

Why would you want to live in a corrupt narco state when hard work would see ou ive like a King in the US ?

Wester countries need to look at their relationships with the developing world and see how they can move these countries forward.

A world with reduced inequalities will be a more peaceful and stable world.

And it ultimately works in our favour as new markets are created for Western goods.
While I agree with much of what you said, in the US, the debate is more on a legal vs. illegal immigration level. To the best of my knowledge, no one is saying we should not allow immigration, other than a temporary halt, so we can get our shi(oops) act together.
It may be that folks in Europe are wishing to stop all immigration on a more permanent basis, however, any elected official daring to udder such things here would likely be run out of office in pretty short order (for now at least).
I think everybody will have a different take on immigration dependent on what they see in their everyday lives.

The rhetoric seldom gets beyond the building of walls and , in Europe, the ending of free movement. We never seem to look further for solutions.

If people were happy where they live then they wouldnt uproot and make dangerous journeys.

Of course war and famine are big factors but economic migrants just want a better life.

What could,or would, the West do to help facilitate this ?
A merit based immigration policy for starters. A policy where people are evaluated on their ability to contribute positively to the society (country) they wish to move to. A system where people of little to no skill are generally turned away, with the exception of vettable persons seeking asylum (political, war, religious,or otherwise), up to the abilities of the country to absorb them. Where the country/region you come from, demographics, and wealth are of little (if any) consequence.
If these people could make a decent living in their own countries then they would not want to uproot and make dangerous trips .

Ultimately inequality is a tool that globalists use to attack the working classes.

"Go on strike and we will move to India." - pretty much captures the philosophy. It is that option that has driven down wages and caused wealth inequality to grow, Between bosses and workers in the west and then between western workers and those from developing countries.

Solving inequality helps everyone apart from the globalist.

This is a load of rubbish. Most of those 'poor starving refugees' are plainly obese, well dressed, at least as well as the American school kids here hanging out waiting for the school buses, they nearly all obviously had very good dental care where they came from, and then there are a whole lot of them who seem to hqve no problems coming up with the $6-$7,000 cash to pay the criminal smugglers with.

Please, quit pissing on our legs and trying to tell us it's raining; they're just coming for the money and the freebies, period, they're criminals.

I think a lot of the "debate" around immigration misses the point.

People are very quick to condemn immigrants from whatever country they come from but rarely do they look at why people are so keen to move to Western Europe or the US/Canada.

I know that there are a lot of people displaced by the various wars going on but the real reason is inequality.

Poland is a beautiful country but a Polish Doctor can earn as much sitting on a supermarket till in the UK. Its the same for Romanians.

The inequality is greater the further south that you travel.

I imagine that it is the same in the Americas.

Why would you want to live in a corrupt narco state when hard work would see ou ive like a King in the US ?

Wester countries need to look at their relationships with the developing world and see how they can move these countries forward.

A world with reduced inequalities will be a more peaceful and stable world.

And it ultimately works in our favour as new markets are created for Western goods.
While I agree with much of what you said, in the US, the debate is more on a legal vs. illegal immigration level. To the best of my knowledge, no one is saying we should not allow immigration, other than a temporary halt, so we can get our shi(oops) act together.
It may be that folks in Europe are wishing to stop all immigration on a more permanent basis, however, any elected official daring to udder such things here would likely be run out of office in pretty short order (for now at least).
I think everybody will have a different take on immigration dependent on what they see in their everyday lives.

The rhetoric seldom gets beyond the building of walls and , in Europe, the ending of free movement. We never seem to look further for solutions.

If people were happy where they live then they wouldnt uproot and make dangerous journeys.

Of course war and famine are big factors but economic migrants just want a better life.

What could,or would, the West do to help facilitate this ?
Most people in Western. Countries had crap lives in the past but fought to improve them. Economic migrants need to know they can’t simply flee but should stay and fight for change. Change needs to come from within.
Western countries built their wealth on the backs of Africans and Asians.

Of course this is just backwards; most African and Asian countries had no industries until western countries imported them, built them railroads, shipyards, roads, imported machinery, medical advances, etc. All they had to offer was raw materials, and a few luxury goods, like ivory, gems, precious metals, foodstuffs like pepper, etc., etc. and, when one reads bout the early trade expeditions, the western traders were invariably attacked by pirates at first sight, with trade only possible after they got their asses kicked, sometimes several times.

Only The Chronically Stupid think these savages were 'friendly' to strangers by nature; for the most part they were just complete murdering thieving assholes. Many still are today.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back