Immigration is Destroying America.

Yeah when someone posts dozens of links I don't click on any of them. Why would I want to spend the time searching through your 100links looking for the one that shows a single high tech job that went "un-filled" for 3 years?

As I said, I call Bull Shit on that claim.

I call lazy POS. It's all there.

Again, I call bull shit. Name one high tech job that one company has had on the job market for three years. Just one job that a company could not find a worker for, for three years straight. Just one.

To thwart you from calling me a lazy ass again, I wasted my time going back ten pages of this effing thread. You had one link to the WSJ that requires a subscription to read it, where some companies were claiming to have some unfulfilled jobs in a particular month.

Here's your link:
Skills Shortage Means Many Jobs Go Unfilled - WSJ

Having an unfulfilled job in a particular month is the only way it can work. There is no way to INSTANTLY FILL ALL JOBS IN A PARTICULAR MONTH. There will always be some jobs becoming available and some that just got filled that are no longer available. It's no different than walking into a grocery store and buying a gallon of milk. If the milk (jobs) are not on the shelf there are no jobs available. If there is milk on the shelf, that does not mean that a particular gallon of milk has been sitting there on the shelf for THREE YEARS.

I was being nice when I said bull shit, your statement isn't just bull shit, it is ludicrous.

Uncletard is getting his ass handed to him today. HA HA HA HA!! I love it! :lol:

Anyone in support of LEGAL immigration is an ignorant, unAmerican fool.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Given you just found out you really don't know what "legal immigration" means yet, don't you think your are making yourself sound foolish by doubling down on this claim?

What gave you the idea that I don't know what legal immigration means ?

See the above reference regarding whether the law restricts work visas or not. Legal immigration does not include fraudulent work visas. You were making the statement that there should be a law against giving work visas to immigrants, and I pointed out that there already is a law doing just that.

Given you just found out you really don't know what "legal immigration" means yet, don't you think your are making yourself sound foolish by doubling down on this claim?

See the above reference regarding whether the law restricts work visas or not. Legal immigration does not include fraudulent work visas. You were making the statement that there should be a law against giving work visas to immigrants, and I pointed out that there already is a law doing just that.

I already know about that law. I was talking about passing ANOTHER law.

I call lazy POS. It's all there.

Again, I call bull shit. Name one high tech job that one company has had on the job market for three years. Just one job that a company could not find a worker for, for three years straight. Just one.

To thwart you from calling me a lazy ass again, I wasted my time going back ten pages of this effing thread. You had one link to the WSJ that requires a subscription to read it, where some companies were claiming to have some unfulfilled jobs in a particular month.

Here's your link:
Skills Shortage Means Many Jobs Go Unfilled - WSJ

Having an unfulfilled job in a particular month is the only way it can work. There is no way to INSTANTLY FILL ALL JOBS IN A PARTICULAR MONTH. There will always be some jobs becoming available and some that just got filled that are no longer available. It's no different than walking into a grocery store and buying a gallon of milk. If the milk (jobs) are not on the shelf there are no jobs available. If there is milk on the shelf, that does not mean that a particular gallon of milk has been sitting there on the shelf for THREE YEARS.

I was being nice when I said bull shit, your statement isn't just bull shit, it is ludicrous.

Uncletard is getting his ass handed to him today. HA HA HA HA!! I love it! :lol:

To be fair, I think it's a language conversion thing. He probably means continuous level of jobs availability, and just does not know that said continuous level of jobs availability does not mean that those jobs actually go unfilled for 3years. These subtleties of the english language are many times not expressed the same way in other languages.

Ok. Why do we need to pass another law for the same thing when they don't prosecute the one we already have? What changes do you want?

Ok. Why do we need to pass another law for the same thing when they don't prosecute the one we already have? What changes do you want?

A moratorium on all immigration until we see fit to lift it (if ever).

Based totally on ignorance, hate, and brainwashing. Pass the Immigration bill with a long hard road to citizenship and a good SS/ID card to end ILLEGAL immigration.

Based totally on ignorance, hate, and brainwashing. Pass the Immigration bill with a long hard road to citizenship and a good SS/ID card to end ILLEGAL immigration.

agreed..

OMFG what did I just do.

You agreed with the stupidity that ignores all the items listed in the HARMS of IMMIGRATION list.

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

Last edited:
We are all children of immigrants.

Immigration built our country.

Problem is...once we attain success, we want to slam the door on others.

Food for thought.

You might want to do some reading on immigration to the United States, from the Irish in the 1840s to the Italians at the turn of the century the 20th Century. The big draw of America was "opportunity." Beginning around the 1960s we began to draw another kind of immigrant. I don't want to say Eastern Europeans because someone will call me racist. The facts are clear since the 1960ws we have been getting freeloader immigrants who are looking for a handout.

Now I could Google and supply you with links to verify this. However, you are the one who says "once we attain success, we want to slam the door on others." The onus is on you to provide support for this remark. I maintain we are slamming the door in the face of freeloaders, not immigrants.

free_markets_not_freeloaders_postcards-ra8a2f32efef542c1b5f8497285505a6a_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

Last edited:

Food for thought.

You might want to do some reading on immigration to the United States, from the Irish in the 1840s to the Italians at the turn of the century the 20th Century. The big draw of America was "opportunity." Beginning around the 1960s we began to draw another kind of immigrant. I don't want to say Eastern Europeans because someone will call me racist. The facts are clear since the 1960ws we have been getting freeloader immigrants who are looking for a handout.

Now I could Google and supply you with links to verify this. However, you are the one who says "once we attain success, we want to slam the door on others." The onus is on you to provide support for this remark. I maintain we are slamming the door in the face of freeloaders, not immigrants.
Indeed. Immigrants BUILT this country. Insecure dweebs afraid of competition from people who want it more than they do are what's killing this country. Among other things.

Hating immigrants is a proud American tradition.

From blacks to the Irish to the Chinese to Mexicans to whomever, Americans love to hate immigrants.

From blacks to the Irish to the Chinese to Mexicans to whomever, Americans love to hate immigrants.

Yea because all those groups have been so fantastic for america. I mean, what would we ever do without the nba, st.patricks day, tacos, or orange chicken?

Food for thought.

Indeed. Immigrants BUILT this country.
White immigrants, not third worlders.

Indeed. Immigrants BUILT this country.
White immigrants, not third worlders.

Actually slavery built America.
The Capitol Building was built by slaves.

Yea because all those groups have been so fantastic for america. I mean, what would we ever do without the nba, st.patricks day, tacos, or orange chicken?

Thanks for proving my point.

We wouldn't even have Guiness Beer or the ability to mow our lawns!

Thanks for proving my point.

We wouldn't even have Guiness Beer or the ability to mow our lawns!

You may wish to check into the heritage of both things you spoke of.

Sorry, but Guiness beer is of an Irish heritage (one of which was said they didn't need to apply), as well as the lawnmower came from close to the same region, which was Scotland....................Lawn mower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But..............keep trying, because you may end up with an actual fact that is true.

Food for thought.

Indeed. Immigrants BUILT this country. Insecure dweebs afraid of competition from people who want it more than they do are what's killing this country. Among other things.

Anyone who would promote "competition" for jobs (and other things) against Americans, tens of millions of whom are unemployed, is far worse than a "dweeb". That oerson would be a TRAITOR. That person is YOU.

Forum List

Back