Immigration is Destroying America.

Hating immigrants is a proud American tradition.

From blacks to the Irish to the Chinese to Mexicans to whomever, Americans love to hate immigrants.

No they don't, jackass. Get it straight. They hate THIS >>>

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($123 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

From blacks to the Irish to the Chinese to Mexicans to whomever, Americans love to hate immigrants.

Yea because all those groups have been so fantastic for america. I mean, what would we ever do without the nba, st.patricks day, tacos, or orange chicken?

Thanks for proving my point.

If that's all the point you have, you don't much of it point.

Now to see a REAL point, see Post # 2361.

From rereading the most recent posts, it looks like we are talking about three things here. 1). Legal immigrants we welcome as we need their skills. 2). Illegal immigrants who are basically freeloaders looking for the welfare ride. 3). Those whose families immigrated way back in the past who actually built and own the United States.

U. S. Immigration Policy was never "Give us your poor........" It has been about the needs of the United States. Clearly, we do not need more poor, uneducated workers, in fact what country does? Currently, the United States needs more high technology types and health care professionals. American corporations seek these people out across the planet, and help them get into the U. S to work for them.

Are they taking jobs from U. S. workers? Yes, but only because U. S. workers are unable to be retrained for these jobs. If we are going to point fingers here, I blame the U. S. Government for helping corporations give away our jobs. But, I also totally sympathize with the guy who showed up working at our grocery deli. He was laid off months before retirement by Fed-X along with four other people in the same situation. He was scared, struggling, and did not last in the deli for even a week.

microsoft-india-development-center.jpg

Heck the "Corpies" don't even have to bring immigrants here,
they just build a facility like Microsoft in India. Jobs that went
for $35,000 in the States now go for $7,000 in India. Anyone
want to tell me more about the great philanthropist, Bill Greed,
I mean Bill Gates!

Last edited:

Yea because all those groups have been so fantastic for america.

As a matter of fact, they have been, you ignorant fool. If you were an American, you would understand that.

Nobody has to be an American to understand what RW said. It's what everybody knows (including YOU)

From rereading the most recent posts, it looks like we are talking about three things here. 1). Legal immigrants we welcome as we need their skills. 2). Illegal immigrants who are basically freeloaders looking for the welfare ride. 3). Those whose families immigrated way back in the past who actually built and own the United States.

U. S. Immigration Policy was never "Give us your poor........" It has been about the needs of the United States. Clearly, we do not need more poor, uneducated workers, in fact what country does? Currently, the United States needs more high technology types and health care professionals. American corporations seek these people out across the planet, and help them get into the U. S to work for them.

Are they taking jobs from U. S. workers? Yes, but only because U. S. workers are unable to be retrained for these jobs. If we are going to point fingers here, I blame the U. S. Government for helping corporations give away our jobs. But, I also totally sympathize with the guy who showed up working at our grocery deli. He was laid off months before retirement by Fed-X along with four other people in the same situation. He was scared, struggling, and did not last in the deli for even a week.

I mean Bill Gates!

I agree with most of your post, but not the part about the Us needing more health and tech workers. This has been shown to be false, in which companies pretend to need more (foreign) workers, just so they can reduce their labor costs. Gates is a perfect example of this, crying for foreign visa workers, while laying off thousands off his higher-paid Americans.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...-agency-cites-job-shortage-tech-industry.html

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...ment-undermines-argument-doubling-immigration

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...b-increase-would-take-toll-college-grads.html

Last edited:

I mean Bill Gates!

I agree with most of your post, but not the part about the Us needing more health and tech workers. This has been shown to be false, in which companies pretend to need more (foreign) workers, just so they can reduce their labor costs. Gates is a perfect example of this, crying for foreign visa workers, while laying off thousands off his higher-paid Americans.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...-agency-cites-job-shortage-tech-industry.html

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...ment-undermines-argument-doubling-immigration

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...b-increase-would-take-toll-college-grads.html

I absolutely agree with you. Perhaps my post was not as clear as it should have been. I'll be the first to admit this is a difficult issue to get one's head around.

anim.gif

Last edited:
As a matter of fact, they have been, you ignorant fool. If you were an American, you would understand that.

Nobody has to be an American to understand what RW said. It's what everybody knows (including YOU)

Indeed. We're all in agreement. Immigration is good for America.

So you think just by LYING like that, it makes us agree ? Are you an idiot ?

HARMS of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($123 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

Immigration is VITAL to America. Always has been.

Vital to THIS PART OF AMERICA >>

Examples of immigration's VESTED INTERESTS are: >>>

1. Businesses wanting cheap labor to reduce costs & boost profits.

2. Churches wanting parishoners to fill their empty pews.

3. Unions wanting members to replace their declining memberships.

4. Spanish media NEEDING Spanish-only speakers.

5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")

6. Democrats seek VOTES (and get them).

7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)

8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).

9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their second largest source of income (second only to their oil exports) Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.

10. Mexico's Reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.

Throughout my nation's history, from the first day to this one, immigration has been an essential element of what and who we are as a people and a populace. There have always been cowards and fools who shriek in fear at the rising of the Sun each day, but such ignorant buffoons are not Americans - not in the ways that matter most.

Throughout my nation's history, from the first day to this one, immigration has been an essential element of what and who we are as a people and a populace. There have always been cowards and fools who shriek in fear at the rising of the Sun each day, but such ignorant buffoons are not Americans - not in the ways that matter most.

It was essential a very long time ago. Hasn't been for a long time, except for the VESTED INTERESTS I noted in Post # 2371.

So which of those VESTED INTERESTS do YOU fit into ? (question I asked months ago, and never got an answer) :lol:

Oh I just noted dbalck thanked you. Well OK then dblack, I'll fit you in here. So which of those VESTED INTERESTS do YOU fit into ?

Last edited:
Americans net worth is up $20 trillion dollars since 2009.
America will be energy independent by 2030.
Unemployment has dropped from 10.2% to 6.1%
The stock market has more than doubled since the stimulus.
10 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
GDP has been growing since 2009.
Auto sales are up. Retail sales are up. Home sales are up.
Bin Laden is dead, and GM is alive.

America is doing fine.
The Republican Party? Not so much.

LEGAL immigration is as fundamental an aspect of America now as it has ever been. It will always be thus. Only un-American fools fail to realize that this is one of the things that makes America strong and always has.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
LEGAL immigration is as fundamental an aspect of America now as it has ever been. It will always be thus. Only un-American fools fail to realize that this is one of the things that makes America strong and always has.

Legal immigration is a good thing, but I'm fiercely opposed to ilegal immigration

Protectionist is afraid someone will take his job, he's probably right...

Americans net worth is up $20 trillion dollars since 2009.
America will be energy independent by 2030.
Unemployment has dropped from 10.2% to 6.1%
The stock market has more than doubled since the stimulus.
10 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
GDP has been growing since 2009.
Auto sales are up. Retail sales are up. Home sales are up.
Bin Laden is dead, and GM is alive.

America is doing fine.
The Republican Party? Not so much.

OFF TOPIC!!

Forum List

Back