Immigration, HIAS in Costa Rica

`
“There is a growing space in this country for hate speech. And hate speech always turns into hate actions. And that’s what we are seeing again and again this week,” Hetfield told CNN’s Brooke Baldwin. “Our focus needs to be on fighting hate. We can’t stand by as individuals or organizations or governments when people spew hatred against Jews, against refugees, against Latinos, against any group that some might see as the other.”
`
trump and his followers represent the very essence of hate.

How stupid are you that you would quote about "the other" and then "otherize" like half the population of America that voted for Trump?

You work yourself into a frenzy and then come here and post stuff that's more stupid than you are, I hope, right? Or are you really that stupid? I don't think you are. But you need to check yourself before you spread sewage like this all over the internet.

I'm not kidding.

Trump won by the skin of his teeth and lost the maj vote just like Bush Jr. That is only due to Russian help and voter suppression. So now what do you think of Hias and Robert Bowers??
(I have a good idea, but I want to hear it from your lips)

I think Robert Bowers is a disgusting hater, and that you think I would endorse what he did makes YOU closer to him than I am.

But of course, that point will go right over your head. Like border/boarders does

Yet you are anti immigration for those fleeing for safety. So you are against HIAS just like Bowers.

I heard they are coming for Free Tents in California.............So they can live like the working Americans living there...............

They love Mexifornia.........

Most of the homeless in CA are from all over the US, they go there to escape the cold and a maj of them are vets.

`
“There is a growing space in this country for hate speech. And hate speech always turns into hate actions. And that’s what we are seeing again and again this week,” Hetfield told CNN’s Brooke Baldwin. “Our focus needs to be on fighting hate. We can’t stand by as individuals or organizations or governments when people spew hatred against Jews, against refugees, against Latinos, against any group that some might see as the other.”
`

How stupid are you that you would quote about "the other" and then "otherize" like half the population of America that voted for Trump?

You work yourself into a frenzy and then come here and post stuff that's more stupid than you are, I hope, right? Or are you really that stupid? I don't think you are. But you need to check yourself before you spread sewage like this all over the internet.

I'm not kidding.

Trump won by the skin of his teeth and lost the maj vote just like Bush Jr. That is only due to Russian help and voter suppression. So now what do you think of Hias and Robert Bowers??

I think Robert Bowers is a disgusting hater, and that you think I would endorse what he did makes YOU closer to him than I am.

But of course, that point will go right over your head. Like border/boarders does

Yet you are anti immigration for those fleeing for safety. So you are against HIAS just like Bowers.

So what? Your side has Louis Farrakhan, and he was pictured with Obama. That's more like Bowers than I'm like Bowers. What a stupid game to play

`
`

I'm not kidding.

BS................they are coming here for the Free shit..................and this is a funded operation...........to cause a crisis right near the election...........

There is only another 200 million living in the shit holes down south.............we are not responsible for their failed countries.............they did that to themselves...............Novel idea...........How about they fix their own damned countries so they don't want to run away.................

You pay for it Bleeding Heart Libs...............our country is broke............and even worse if we keep allowing the flood in................But your side doesn't care about that..........you also don't care when Businesses screw them over......because if you did care you'd want them to work here under the protections of LEGAL WORK VISA'S...........where employers are by law bound to minimum rights to employees..............

Your side only wants them here to vote Dem..........So you can have your Power back.......and tell others how to live through Daddy Gov't.

This caravan will be found......rounded up and sent back.........they aren't going to force their way through shit here.........and that forced entry in Mexico was a staged act..............give me a freaking break.

I heard they are coming for Free Tents in California.............So they can live like the working Americans living there...............

Most of the homeless in CA are from all over the US, they go there to escape the cold and a maj of them are vets.

BS
:bsflag:

Number of homeless vets rises for first time in seven years

Why is that, the GOP were in charge of the budget.

and these people probably died or kicked out of state:
Meanwhile, the southeast part of the country — Alabama, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida — saw a decrease of almost 800 homeless veterans.

`
`

I'm not kidding.

So what? Your side has Louis Farrakhan, and he was pictured with Obama. That's more like Bowers than I'm like Bowers. What a stupid game to play

Don't worry your buddies will wake up soon , they are sleeping in.

BS
:bsflag:

Number of homeless vets rises for first time in seven years

Why is that, the GOP were in charge of the budget.

and these people probably died:
Meanwhile, the southeast part of the country — Alabama, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida — saw a decrease of almost 800 homeless veterans.

Oh............right.........the budget caused them to be homeless..........lol........

Couldn't be that the costs have gone through the roof now could it.........Couldn't be that they live in a State that have the highest State Taxes in the country..........or near the highest on gasoline............utilities............Only one really beating them is Hawaii..............

Tell me why are all these people leaving their homes.........I know why .............do you............and after that answer.........why aren't those men leaving joining the army there and taking back their country so they don't have to run...........

Just mine the border and put up Messikin pictograms. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back