If America is so horrible towards "minorities"...

white-countries-lets-go-be-oppressed-remember-white-western-culture-9883638.png

...why the fuck are they all trying to get here??
Well your own question and statements show why.

The ones trying to get here could not have been mistreated. Let them in and give them time, maybe living near you and I am sure they will change their minds LOL

Theres literally billions more not trying to get here if youre counting. Dont let the propaganda fool you. Go travel the world and ask people how many want to live here in the US. Its obvious you are very ignorant.

I have no interest in traveling the world, nor any in letting ANY number of foreigners into the US for any reason.

Theres literally billions more not trying to get here if youre counting. Dont let the propaganda fool you. Go travel the world and ask people how many want to live here in the US. Its obvious you are very ignorant.

I have no interest in traveling the world, nor any in letting ANY number of foreigners into the US for any reason.
I didnt ask you if you had any interest in traveling the world and since you are no one of import no one cares who you would let in or what your reasons are. You have zero power.

Chief Sitting Bull's reincarnation?

Forum List

Back