Immigration Bill A Secret No More

Biden huh?

There’s only about 12,000,000 in the country now . I looked and when Trump left office there were about 10 mil.

Math is not your friend

And Trump didn’t close shit. He was letting in 4,000 a day in 2019 according to Republican Senator Lankford.

Too bad REPUBLICANS killed the bipartisan border bill. It had money for judges d courts to process a lot of those illegals waiting for court dates.

Ya know… process and RETURN TO MEXICO

Oh well

I guess you guys fucked up
Was Garbage. Anyone signed our side needs to be recalled and replaced.

Now stand alone on Ukraine and Israel. Then blame game 24/7 for a year from the left as scripted

Biden huh? There’s only about 12,000,000 in the country now . I looked and when Trump left office there were about 10 mil.

Math is not your friend And Trump didn’t close shit. He was letting in 4,000 a day in 2019 according to Republican Senator Lankford.

Too bad REPUBLICANS killed the bipartisan border bill. It had money for judges d courts to process a lot of those illegals waiting for court dates.

Ya know… process and RETURN TO MEXICO. Oh well I guess you guys fucked up
1. I don't see any links backing up your claims. You also need to include 2,000,000 "got aways" according to the CBP

2. The smallest number of migrants Biden let in was 8,000,000.

3. Trump didn't let any into the US, they remained in Mexico

4. We don't want to process migrants, we want them deported. Biden's open border policy is a disaster.

5. The TX razor wire is working just fine.

6. No money until the border is sealed.

1. I don't see any links backing up your claims. You also need to include 2,000,000 "got aways" according to the CBP

2. The smallest number of migrants Biden let in was 8,000,000.

3. Trump didn't let any into the US, they remained in Mexico

4. We don't want to process migrants, we want them deported. Biden's open border policy is a disaster.

5. The TX razor wire is working just fine.

6. No money until the border is sealed.
Let’s take a look at # 3 for starters

You are referring to something called MPP.

Ya know how many illegals that dealt with?

And yes… millions of illegals came into the country under Trump

And it is as we have been saying. The most forceful immigration bill in decades.

Will Republicans sign on to this? They claim they want the border “fixed”. Well here is that fix.
Apparently your link was a lie....for one, it wasn't bi-partisan at all.

It wasn’t? Hey stupid, it was crafted in part by Lankford. He’s a Republican

Do you actually know what bipartisan means?
yeah i do, there was bipartisan support against it. Hence why it didn't pass

They already passed a bill with border security. People are just waiting for the left to keep their word. No new bills are needed. Ted Kennedy 1986: “We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnesty bill like this,”.

A bipartisan failure. The people spoke in a bipartisan fashion against Joey Xiden's bill
You mean Republicans who claimed they wanted it and then bailed

Republicans demanded that Ukraine and Israel funding be tied to a border bill and Dems said ok.

Republicans then largely crafted the bill leaving out DACA and any path to citizenship, and then bailed on all of it

Republicans demanded that Ukraine and Israel funding be tied to a border bill and Dems said ok.

Republicans then largely crafted the bill leaving out DACA and any path to citizenship, and then bailed on all of it
Ya know who “spoke”?

Trump

McConnell was in favor of it. Comer was in favor of it Lankford basically WROTE IT

But RINO is anyone who doesn’t bend over for Trump fast enough
Wow. You got 4 RINOs. Lankford just ended his career

Oh well

Let’s take a look at # 3 for starters
You are referring to something called MPP.
Ya know how many illegals that dealt with? 60,000
And yes… millions of illegals came into the country under Trump
Your link is about a TX judge that wouldn't let Biden end remain in Mexico.
My claim is that Trump "encounters" were all sent back across the border to wait for their hearing date.
Biden lets encounters stay in the US.

Trump deported ~800,000, probably to Mexico.

Haha the gop didn’t largely craft this bill

The gop said they wouldn’t continue funding border security for foreign nations until or unless our border security was addressed

Then Joey Xiden came up with this disaster

The gop passed border security for our borders months ago, it’s been sitting on chucks desk

Forum List

Back