Immigration and capitalism go hand in hand

As long as employers are willing and able (without severe penalties) to hire illegal workers, people will risk life and limb to grab at the America Dream. When we stop hiring and paying them, most will leave of their own volition over a few years, and the remaining few who are committed to the US will obtain citizenship through normal channels. This is, after all, the middle-class "American Dream." And how much better this hemisphere would be if Central and South Americans were motivated to stay in their own nations (because no employer in the US would dare hire them) and fight there for a Mexican Dream and a Salvadoran Dream and a Guatemalan Dream (and so on). This is the historic Progressive vision for all of the Americas...

This was all written by my progressive hero Thom Hartmann. He used to have Bernie Sanders on his show a lot. Great man. You Republicans don't realize how liberally progressive you are being today.
Did you do any work today?
I worked my ass off today. I took a short break. That's all cut and paste.

4:26
As long as employers are willing and able (without severe penalties) to hire illegal workers, people will risk life and limb to grab at the America Dream. When we stop hiring and paying them, most will leave of their own volition over a few years, and the remaining few who are committed to the US will obtain citizenship through normal channels. This is, after all, the middle-class "American Dream." And how much better this hemisphere would be if Central and South Americans were motivated to stay in their own nations (because no employer in the US would dare hire them) and fight there for a Mexican Dream and a Salvadoran Dream and a Guatemalan Dream (and so on). This is the historic Progressive vision for all of the Americas...

This was all written by my progressive hero Thom Hartmann. He used to have Bernie Sanders on his show a lot. Great man. You Republicans don't realize how liberally progressive you are being today.
4:26 to 4:52 is 25 minutes and it was in between orders, at the very end of the day.

You may not believe this but I work very hard. The previous president and current president love me and the owner came in from Germany and he loves me too. I'm very passionate and pound the phones prospecting when I'm not making saless or schmoozing customers.

Anyways, I processed an order, cut and paste part of the article and then placed another order and while that was happening I cut and pasted more. I wasn't even online for 25 minutes. That took 5 minutes stupid. I don't type with two fingers like u either

4:26 to 4:52 is 25 minutes and it was in between orders, at the very end of the day.

You may not believe this but I work very hard. The previous president and current president love me and the owner came in from Germany and he loves me too. I'm very passionate and pound the phones prospecting when I'm not making saless or schmoozing customers.

Anyways, I processed an order, cut and paste part of the article and then placed another order and while that was happening I cut and pasted more. I wasn't even online for 25 minutes. That took 5 minutes stupid. I don't type with two fingers like u either
You are right, I don't believe you. According to the time stamps you've been on all day. I'm sorry for interrupting your holier than thou speech. Please carry on.

You are right, I don't believe you. According to the time stamps you've been on all day. I'm sorry for interrupting your holier than thou speech. Please carry on.
Did I leave it on in the background? I don't want to say I wasn't logged in from my phone or office if you can tell I was. Whatever dude I worked my ass off today. You?

Did I leave it on in the background? I don't want to say I wasn't logged in from my phone or office if you can tell I was. Whatever dude I worked my ass off today. You?
You do know that every post is recorded, right?

upload_2017-1-31_21-28-13.png

upload_2017-1-31_21-28-46.png

View attachment 109911
View attachment 109912
I see I was on at lunch too. Bfd

View attachment 109911
View attachment 109912
I see I was on at lunch too. Bfd
You were pretty much on all day; morning, lunch and afternoon. Give your holier than thou rant a rest. Lest you suffer the predictable surprise of being replaced by someone who doesn't surf the web. Probably an immigrant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back