It's Not Really A Showdown-

These cities better all cave at once, or there is going to be a huge migration from one city to another.
I oppose sanctuary cities, barring a better argument than I've heard so far. I don't like it one bit that mayors are defying the federal government on this, either. What, are we going to have the feds shooting the local cops over who goes to jail? This is nuts.

It's interesting that not long before the election, I heard on the news that the Dept. of Justice had sent a letter to sanctuary cities threatening to pull funding. Crickets. Now that Trump is saying it, we've got Mayors out in their full regalia puffing out their chests and being heroes.
LOL

It's interesting that not long before the election, I heard on the news that the Dept. of Justice had sent a letter to sanctuary cities threatening to pull funding. Crickets. Now that Trump is saying it, we've got Mayors out in their full regalia puffing out their chests and being heroes.
LOL

Gives you an idea of how they felt about Obamas DOJ, and their worries about Trumps

LOL

--LOL

everyone knew that team obamas justice department is as corrupt as hillary Clinton

surely the sanctuary cities interpreted that as

"hey time to grease our palms again"

In other words a shakedown

Forum List

Back