Immigrant Workers Stunned To Be Fired After Skipping Work For Protest

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"More than 20 immigrant workers in Michigan were stunned to find themselves out of a job after they skipped work to attend a “Day Without Immigrants” rally in February."
- http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/01/immigrant-workers-surprised-to-be-fired-after-missing-work-for-protest/#ixzz4fvaVxisP

Illegals 'shocked' they were fired for skipping work to protest un-fair treatment of criminals who have violated US law.

The law is quite clear that employees can’t just not show up to work when they’re expected, and also that they are not free to participate in political, non-work related protests during their work day without consequences. We therefore deny any wrongdoing and are confident that the charge will be dismissed.”

A day without Illegals? No problem - YOU'RE FIRED!

upload_2017-5-2_9-28-32.jpeg

In our booming Trump economy, those workers will get better paid jobs so easily.

W I N N I N G
I
N
N
I
N
G

cry me a river baws

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

"More than 20 immigrant workers in Michigan were stunned to find themselves out of a job after they skipped work to attend a “Day Without Immigrants” rally in February."
- http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/01/immigrant-workers-surprised-to-be-fired-after-missing-work-for-protest/#ixzz4fvaVxisP

Illegals 'shocked' they were fired for skipping work to protest un-fair treatment of criminals who have violated US law.

The law is quite clear that employees can’t just not show up to work when they’re expected, and also that they are not free to participate in political, non-work related protests during their work day without consequences. We therefore deny any wrongdoing and are confident that the charge will be dismissed.”

A day without Illegals? No problem - YOU'RE FIRED!

View attachment 124308

Hey shit for brains, what do you think should happen to those employers who fired those undocumented workers according to you? They broke the law by hiring them, but they are going to defend their action with the NRLB citing the fucking law! Both them and you are nothing but fucking hypocrites!

Callous conservatives are not all about greed, as shown by the comments of those above. Schadenfreude, i.e. those who take pleasure from the misfortune of others lack empathy, a sign of a personality disorder.

Hey shit for brains, what do you think should happen to those employers who fired those undocumented workers according to you? They broke the law by hiring them, but they are going to defend their action with the NRLB citing the fucking law! Both them and you are nothing but fucking hypocrites!

'Shit for brains'? Can you not communicate in civilized discussion without having to resort to vulgarities?

The point of my thread was not to focus on the employers who HIRED and fired the illegals who skipped work to protest, but you still make a great point. It is against the law to hire illegals. IMO, as a 1st offense, the companies should be fined heavily for every illegal found to be or having been working for the company. The second offense should result in HUGE fines. A third offense should result in the Government shutting down the business / company that did the hiring - padlock the door for a while...OR arrest the individuals who did the hiring and leave the company running so as not to punish workers who need the job and did nothing wrong.

Callous conservatives are not all about greed, as shown by the comments of those above. Schadenfreude, i.e. those who take pleasure from the misfortune of others lack empathy, a sign of a personality disorder.
Nice attempt to play on emotion in hopes to distract form the actual LAW. Emotion does not trump / cancel out what is required by the law, snowflake.

If someone broke into your house and declared he had a right to live there now, would you call the police and have him removed, or would you allow him to stay because you are emotionally moved by his plight as a homeless man?

We both know you would not 'practice what you preach' - you would have his ass taken away by the police and in jail within the hour.

Some people's thinking defies logic.

Skip work? You get fired. I don't really care about your silly little protest.

Workers got fired for not showing up for work, I'm shocked /sarcasm. Tune in next week when Dem's in congress float a bill allowing for snowflake time off.

In our booming Trump economy, those workers will get better paid jobs so easily.

Well if they are illegals then they need to be looking for jobs in Mexico.

yeah-----ok that illegal thing is going to go away by ATTRITION----not
by mass arrests and mass deportations.

Na, it will stop when the democrat party is back in. They can round them up and send them back. They can also go really hard on the people who employ the illegals to. Harder on the employer then the illegals really.

Misfortune? Dumbass it's called "instant karma".

Are you angry that my comment hit home? Your comment ^^^ goes beyond the logical fallacy of an ad hominem, and directly to a thoughtless denial by a guilty mind.

Some people's thinking defies logic.

Skip work? You get fired. I don't really care about your silly little protest.

Of course you don't, read my post and you might understand why.

Misfortune? Dumbass it's called "instant karma".

Are you angry that my comment hit home? Your comment ^^^ goes beyond the logical fallacy of an ad hominem, and directly to a thoughtless denial by a guilty mind.

Golly ainchu jus all smart and shit? Skip work, get fired. Deal with it lil man.

Forum List

Back