Immigrant Workers Stunned To Be Fired After Skipping Work For Protest

You can hardly blame the illegals for protesting---- our own politicians see the USA as a big pie for them to divvy up, so why shouldn't illegals? You have Americans marching in the streets saying that we should have no borders, not be any nation, and just anyone come in and do as they please, so it is hardly surprising that illegals from Mexico and South America should do the same. After all, that's what makes them useful to the Left; that they be identified as and identify themselves as just another victim of some kind, just another leech on the system taking from those that actually produce.

Frankly, if we could run this country without bleeding-heart political correctness like most other countries, people caught entering the country illegally, even caught climbing the fence ought to be shot on sight. If you are caught and arrested and found to be an illegal who was previously deported, 15 years hard labor to pay the cost of incarceration, then deported again. Caught again after a second deportation and you are shot. The real way to discourage illegal alien invasion is to make it worse to enter than to stay where they are.

I know that sounds terrible and harsh, and it's a shame life is not as good south of the border as is here, but we cannot solve the world's problems, the onus is on Mexico to get its own act together for their own people, and they better, for once the drug cartels are stopped from selling their goods here, Mexico is going to have an even bigger problem.

That you know what your wrote "sounds terrible and harsh" suggests you are what we've seen in the recent past.

The Iron Curtain and the Bamboo Curtain were not made to keep people out, but to keep people in. You mock "bleeding-heart political correctness" and embrace a callous disregard for those who choose to escape from poverty and the "utopian fascism" you describe as a solution.

Nowhere in the link in the OP even suggests those fired were not legally able to work in the United States; you simply assumed so; your biases cloud your ability to comprehend, and thus your judgments.

BTW, Trump has dropped one more promise - NAFTA will remain unchanged; the liar-in-command has once again reneged on his promises to the gullible and callous like you. How many more flips and flops until you realize you've been conned?

Hey shit for brains, what do you think should happen to those employers who fired those undocumented workers according to you? They broke the law by hiring them, but they are going to defend their action with the NRLB citing the fucking law! Both them and you are nothing but fucking hypocrites!

'Shit for brains'? Can you not communicate in civilized discussion without having to resort to vulgarities?

The point of my thread was not to focus on the employers who HIRED and fired the illegals who skipped work to protest, but you still make a great point. It is against the law to hire illegals. IMO, as a 1st offense, the companies should be fined heavily for every illegal found to be or having been working for the company. The second offense should result in HUGE fines. A third offense should result in the Government shutting down the business / company that did the hiring - padlock the door for a while...OR arrest the individuals who did the hiring and leave the company running so as not to punish workers who need the job and did nothing wrong.
The point of my thread was not to focus on the employers who HIRED and fired the illegals who skipped work to protest...
No shit, and I pointed to your obvious hypocrisy of willful oversight of the reason undocumented peoples flock to the US; the jobs that the unscrupulous scofflaws' offer for the cheap labor and poor working conditions knowing the undocumented employees are under threat of retribution if they complain.
IMO, as a 1st offense, the companies should be fined heavily for every illegal found to be or having been working for the company. The second offense should result in HUGE fines. A third offense should result in the Government shutting down the business / company that did the hiring - padlock the door for a while...
There were 20 undocumented workers fired according to you and the Article. Were they hired as a group all at one once or on 10 or 15 or 20 different occasions over months or years? Fine the criminals and send them to prison as the law requires because they've gone far beyond their three strikes.

Do you think there is any bloody chance the NRLB will differ the case to the DOJ and the DOJ headed by Sessions as AG will do his fucking job to take actions given actionable infractions of the Immigration law by the employer who violated US statute over and over again which constitutes multiple felonies? I sure as Hell don't!

'Triggered' Snowflake Alert....

Now back to the topic of discussion:

Worker ditches work to attend protest.
Worker shows back up for work the next day to find he was fired for not showing up for work.
Worker 'shocked' he lost job for not being reliable / not showing up for work.
Silly UN-EMPLOYED EX-worker.

:p

Sorry - contents were meant for another thread in response to another snowflake's rambling....

Last edited:
Hey shit for brains, what do you think should happen to those employers who fired those undocumented workers according to you? They broke the law by hiring them, but they are going to defend their action with the NRLB citing the fucking law! Both them and you are nothing but fucking hypocrites!

'Shit for brains'? Can you not communicate in civilized discussion without having to resort to vulgarities?

The point of my thread was not to focus on the employers who HIRED and fired the illegals who skipped work to protest, but you still make a great point. It is against the law to hire illegals. IMO, as a 1st offense, the companies should be fined heavily for every illegal found to be or having been working for the company. The second offense should result in HUGE fines. A third offense should result in the Government shutting down the business / company that did the hiring - padlock the door for a while...OR arrest the individuals who did the hiring and leave the company running so as not to punish workers who need the job and did nothing wrong.
The point of my thread was not to focus on the employers who HIRED and fired the illegals who skipped work to protest...
No shit, and I pointed to your obvious hypocrisy of willful oversight of the reason undocumented peoples flock to the US; the jobs that the unscrupulous scofflaws' offer for the cheap labor and poor working conditions knowing the undocumented employees are under threat of retribution if they complain.
IMO, as a 1st offense, the companies should be fined heavily for every illegal found to be or having been working for the company. The second offense should result in HUGE fines. A third offense should result in the Government shutting down the business / company that did the hiring - padlock the door for a while...
There were 20 undocumented workers fired according to you and the Article. Were they hired as a group all at one once or on 10 or 15 or 20 different occasions over months or years? Fine the criminals and send them to prison as the law requires because they've gone far beyond their three strikes.

Do you think there is any bloody chance the NRLB will differ the case to the DOJ and the DOJ headed by Sessions as AG will do his fucking job to take actions given actionable infractions of the Immigration law by the employer who violated US statute over and over again which constitutes multiple felonies? I sure as Hell don't!

Worker shows back up for work the next day to find he was fired for not showing up for work.
Everything I wrote pertained to the topic and your response. You just brought up the white flag with this pitiful pivot Easy showing your "ass-cheeks" with your head in the sand to avoid seeing what a duplicitous asshole and lousy propagandist you've become, you bloody shit for brains FRAUD!

Let's talk about what's 'Real' and what's 'Fake' regarding Barry's 'Legacy' Economy / Record:

Real Unemployment: 9.3%

Despite Zero Percent Interest Rates, Obama’s Economy Ranks Worst Post WW2 - Trading with The Fly

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...9-percent-in-obama-administrations-final-days

Obama's Final Economic Numbers Are In - And They're Devastating!

"- There were 5,669,000 Americans working part-time in November who would rather have a full-time job but cited economic reasons for not having such employment.

According to the bureau, involuntary part-time workers are “persons who indicated that they would like to work full time but were working part time (1 to 34 hours) because of an economic reason, such as their hours were cut back or they were unable to find full-time jobs.”

Obama can white-wash it all he wants, but the fact is people are still struggling to make ends meet and find good steady jobs.

Obama touts that he created 10 million jobs over his 2 terms, but Obama’s own former economic advisor Alan Krueger says that 95 percent of the jobs that were counted in that number were temporary or part time

- Barack Obama’s budget is projected to run a deficit of $7.3 trillion over his eight years, making him the president with the largest budget deficit. George W. Bush is second, with a deficit of $3.29 trillion over his eight years. Ronald Reagan is third at $1.412 trillion deficit in eight years and George H.W. Bush comes in fourth with a $1.03 trillion deficit in his single term.

- On the day President Obama was sworn into office (January 20, 2009) the national debt stood at an historic high of $10.6 trillion dollars. As of January 5, 2017, Obama has almost doubled the debt to an astounding $19.9 trillion.

Remember when candidate Obama said in 2008 that 43rd President George W. Bush was “driving up our national debt from $5 trillion for the first 42 presidents. Number 43 added $4 trillion by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion of debt that we are going to have to pay back — $30,000 for every man, woman and child. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.”

Well, Obama drove up our national debt from $10.6 trillion for the first 43 presidents, and number 44 added over $9 trillion all by his lonesome – as of
January 5, 2017, Obama has almost doubled the debt to an astounding $19.9 trillion that we are going to have to pay back – over $61,000 for every man, woman and child, and over $166,000 per U.S. taxpayer, according to the U.S. National Debt Clock on January 7, 2017. How irresponsible and unpatriotic is that?!"

:clap:
Now you're HIJACKING YOUR OWN FUCKED THREAD! Were you born stupid or has it become an irrational choice for you, dummy?

Everything I wrote pertained to the topic and your response. You just brought up the white flag with this pitiful pivot Easy showing your "ass-cheeks" with your head in the sand to avoid seeing what a duplicitous asshole and lousy propagandist you've become, you bloody shit for brains FRAUD!
What 'pivot', snowflake? The topic is about workers skipping work, getting fired, then moronically claiming they were fired for doing so. That's what I have been talking about. you, on the other hand, became triggered and have been targeting me with your foul-mouthed personal insults.

Do me a favor - STFU and leave me alone. I am flattered, but I'm not interested. :p

Callous conservatives are not all about greed, as shown by the comments of those above. Schadenfreude, i.e. those who take pleasure from the misfortune of others lack empathy, a sign of a personality disorder.
Protecting criminals everywhere.

"More than 20 immigrant workers in Michigan were stunned to find themselves out of a job after they skipped work to attend a “Day Without Immigrants” rally in February."
- http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/01/immigrant-workers-surprised-to-be-fired-after-missing-work-for-protest/#ixzz4fvaVxisP

Illegals 'shocked' they were fired for skipping work to protest un-fair treatment of criminals who have violated US law.

The law is quite clear that employees can’t just not show up to work when they’re expected, and also that they are not free to participate in political, non-work related protests during their work day without consequences. We therefore deny any wrongdoing and are confident that the charge will be dismissed.”

A day without Illegals? No problem - YOU'RE FIRED!

View attachment 124308

Your OP is filled with false information:

1. Nowhere in the story you linked to does it say ANY of the fired workers were illegal immigrants. It says they were "immigrants". So all references in your OP to "illegal immigrants" is false and misleading information.

2. The Day Without Immigrants was a celebration of legal immigration which the Trump Administration is also attacking.

3. As legal immigrants, these people are subject to First Amendment Rights.

Since the link was to the Daily Caller, I'm pretty sure if even one of the fired workers had been an illegal, it would have been plastered all over the article.

So YOU are celebrating breaches of the Constitution YET AGAIN. Why do Trumpbots hate free speech so much?

"More than 20 immigrant workers in Michigan were stunned to find themselves out of a job after they skipped work to attend a “Day Without Immigrants” rally in February."
- http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/01/immigrant-workers-surprised-to-be-fired-after-missing-work-for-protest/#ixzz4fvaVxisP

Illegals 'shocked' they were fired for skipping work to protest un-fair treatment of criminals who have violated US law.

The law is quite clear that employees can’t just not show up to work when they’re expected, and also that they are not free to participate in political, non-work related protests during their work day without consequences. We therefore deny any wrongdoing and are confident that the charge will be dismissed.”

View attachment 124308

1. Nowhere in the story you linked to does it say ANY of the fired workers were illegal immigrants. It says they were "immigrants". So all references in your OP to "illegal immigrants" is false and misleading information.

2. The Day Without Immigrants was a celebration of legal immigration which the Trump Administration is also attacking.

Since the link was to the Daily Caller, I'm pretty sure if even one of the fired workers had been an illegal, it would have been plastered all over the article.

So YOU are celebrating breaches of the Constitution YET AGAIN. Why do Trumpbots hate free speech so much?
Gotta love idiots that believe their "First Amendment Rights" include taking off any ole' day ya' please without prior employer approval, duh you people smell a little like rotten fish guts even over the Internet.

In our booming Trump economy, those workers will get better paid jobs so easily.

Well if they are illegals then they need to be looking for jobs in Mexico.

yeah-----ok that illegal thing is going to go away by ATTRITION----not
by mass arrests and mass deportations.
Attrition is fine, but someone needs to start enforcing the law to make it happen.

not so easy-------it would be TOO DRASTIC to try to REVERSE the situation----
better to just stop its INCREASE

1. Actually, like most snowflake comments, much is speculation and opinion. This is a message / discussion board, after all. It is my opinion that the workers were most probably Illegal, but in the importance of the topic - how workers skipped work and were fired - it is not important.

2. The reason for the march as expressed by you is your OPINION. For example, many women were asked why they were marching in the Women's march...many of them had no clue.

3. The constitution does not give you the right to break a legally binding contract with an employer in which it is understood that the worker will actually show up for work. In the REAL world, not snowflake 'La La Land', if you skip work you are subject to being FIRED.

Welcome to reality, snowflake.

View attachment 124308

Mexico: Mordida y Mierda

Maybe these cheap-labor business traitors will finallly start realizing that Mexicans are unreliable and will eventually wreck our economy just as they wrecked it back where they came from. Not to mention that their brats revert to their natural condition as banditos.

1. Actually, like most snowflake comments, much is speculation and opinion. This is a message / discussion board, after all. It is my opinion that the workers were most probably Illegal, but in the importance of the topic - how workers skipped work and were fired - it is not important.

2. The reason for the march as expressed by you is your OPINION. For example, many women were asked why they were marching in the Women's march...many of them had no clue.

.......reminds me of the 1960s------in order to create a "DEMONSTRATION"---
all that was needed were signs around town saying "DEMONSTRATION"---with an arrow pointing to the place. I actually did ask------people were MARCHING
in front of a major grocery store--------they were CLUELESS as to why

View attachment 124308

LMFAO

The funniest part of your link was this

1.jpg

There was no indication that they were illegals according to the story..That is something you twisted to fit your narrative....
It has been proven that the liberal media does not like to use the term illegal immigrant / alien as it gives the idea they are 'criminals' or something. They prefer the terms 'Undocumented Workers', 'Immigrants', etc... :p
Jurinalists Believe the Public Is a Toilet

On Main Street, we use the term "foreigners." That is never used by any medium, proving how smugly conceited they all are in their sheltered bipartisan clique. You can't criticize me for thinking of the media as Low-IQ trash, because that's what all of them secretly think about all of you.

View attachment 124308

Those on the left like to conflate both legal and illegal immigrants by simply calling them immigrants. They object to calling illegal immigrants

In our booming Trump economy, those workers will get better paid jobs so easily.

Attrition is fine, but someone needs to start enforcing the law to make it happen.

Not easy doesn't mean it should not be done. It can be done by simply (starting) to enforce the law on the books. Also, the supreme court decision that illegals get access to out public schools should be reversed/over ridden. Illegals should not be able to get driver's licenses either. In other words, it should be illegal for illegal immigrants to "operate" in a place that it's illegal for them to be. Also, the constitution should be amended so that children of illegal immigrants born in the united states are not given birthright citizenship.

Either we enforce our immigration laws or we don't. If we choose to not enforce our immigration system, then all the reforms in the world will make no difference and we may as well simply have open boarders.

View attachment 124308

Those on the left like to conflate both legal and illegal immigrants by simply calling them immigrants. They object to calling illegal immigrants

Not easy doesn't mean it should not be done. It can be done by simply (starting) to enforce the law on the books. Also, the supreme court decision that illegals get access to out public schools should be reversed/over ridden. Illegals should not be able to get driver's licenses either. In other words, it should be illegal for illegal immigrants to "operate" in a place that it's illegal for them to be. Also, the constitution should be amended so that children of illegal immigrants born in the united states are not given birthright citizenship.

Either we enforce our immigration laws or we don't. If we choose to not enforce our immigration system, then all the reforms in the world will make no difference and we may as well simply have open boarders.
Also, we didn't end up with over 11 million (or many million more) illegal immigrant in just one year. I would have no problem with it taking several years (attrition) to reverse the problem.

View attachment 124308

Mexico: Mordida y Mierda

Maybe these cheap-labor business traitors will finallly start realizing that Mexicans are unreliable and will eventually wreck our economy just as they wrecked it back where they came from. Not to mention that their brats revert to their natural condition as banditos.
Actually the common Mexican has no control or influence in the politics of socialist Mexico..It is simply a single party system...

Forum List

Back