Immigrant Workers Stunned To Be Fired After Skipping Work For Protest

Callous conservatives are not all about greed, as shown by the comments of those above. Schadenfreude, i.e. those who take pleasure from the misfortune of others lack empathy, a sign of a personality disorder.
Some people's thinking defies logic.

Skip work? You get fired. I don't really care about your silly little protest.

Of course you don't, read my post and you might understand why.

Well sure....except they suffered no "misfortune". They skipped work, they lost their jobs. Funny how the Left refuses to deal with reality.

Hey shit for brains, what do you think should happen to those employers who fired those undocumented workers according to you? They broke the law by hiring them, but they are going to defend their action with the NRLB citing the fucking law! Both them and you are nothing but fucking hypocrites!

'Shit for brains'? Can you not communicate in civilized discussion without having to resort to vulgarities?

The point of my thread was not to focus on the employers who HIRED and fired the illegals who skipped work to protest, but you still make a great point. It is against the law to hire illegals. IMO, as a 1st offense, the companies should be fined heavily for every illegal found to be or having been working for the company. The second offense should result in HUGE fines. A third offense should result in the Government shutting down the business / company that did the hiring - padlock the door for a while...OR arrest the individuals who did the hiring and leave the company running so as not to punish workers who need the job and did nothing wrong.
There was no indication that they were illegals according to the story..That is something you twisted to fit your narrative....

There was no indication that they were illegals according to the story..That is something you twisted to fit your narrative....
It has been proven that the liberal media does not like to use the term illegal immigrant / alien as it gives the idea they are 'criminals' or something. They prefer the terms 'Undocumented Workers', 'Immigrants', etc... :p

It has been proven that the liberal media does not like to use the term illegal immigrant / alien as it gives the idea they are 'criminals' or something. They prefer the terms 'Undocumented Workers', 'Immigrants', etc... :p
Then prove they were illegals..Since you claim to know all about media, it shouldn't be too hard...

Then prove they were illegals..Since you claim to know all about media, it shouldn't be too hard...
Hey 'ass-cheeks', I don't care either way. I just find it both funny and appropriate that these clowns skipped a day of work to protest and are now 'shocked' they got fired for not showing up for work! :p

And, now, easyt, they will easily find better pay jobs in this booming Obama economy.

I doubt these workers were illegal since it wouldn't make any sense for either the workers or the company itself to bring on this sort of attention and suffer the repercussions.

Hey 'ass-cheeks', I don't care either way. I just find it both funny and appropriate that these clowns skipped a day of work to protest and are now 'shocked' they got fired for not showing up for work! :p
I'm glad you can sleep better tonight..

Abuse I tell ya, them poor suckers are just being abused, why just ask Wry he'll tell ya...

I don't fire people for not showing up to work, I just replace them..
Yeah, you can just assumed they quit when they pull those no shows.
As you know, in construction there is a quitter on every corner..But they want a job, well at least the pay..I finally had the operation and am healing, soon I can have the privilege of abusing workers again...

So you keep people who don't show up for work on your payroll while hiring new people to take their place?

upload_2017-5-2_11-19-58.jpeg

As you know, in construction there is a quitter on every corner..But they want a job, well at least the pay..I finally had the operation and am healing, soon I can have the privilege of abusing workers again...
Good to hear and good luck. Your right people want the money on a whole not the job.

Good to hear and good luck. Your right people want the money on a whole not the job.
I've stiffed entire crews that I hired for not showing up to work...I warned them if they didn't show for work, wages would be withheld, I guess they thought I was kidding...

You can hardly blame the illegals for protesting---- our own politicians see the USA as a big pie for them to divvy up, so why shouldn't illegals? You have Americans marching in the streets saying that we should have no borders, not be any nation, and just anyone come in and do as they please, so it is hardly surprising that illegals from Mexico and South America should do the same. After all, that's what makes them useful to the Left; that they be identified as and identify themselves as just another victim of some kind, just another leech on the system taking from those that actually produce.

Frankly, if we could run this country without bleeding-heart political correctness like most other countries, people caught entering the country illegally, even caught climbing the fence ought to be shot on sight. If you are caught and arrested and found to be an illegal who was previously deported, 15 years hard labor to pay the cost of incarceration, then deported again. Caught again after a second deportation and you are shot. The real way to discourage illegal alien invasion is to make it worse to enter than to stay where they are.

I know that sounds terrible and harsh, and it's a shame life is not as good south of the border as is here, but we cannot solve the world's problems, the onus is on Mexico to get its own act together for their own people, and they better, for once the drug cartels are stopped from selling their goods here, Mexico is going to have an even bigger problem.

Callous conservatives are not all about greed, as shown by the comments of those above. Schadenfreude, i.e. those who take pleasure from the misfortune of others lack empathy, a sign of a personality disorder.

Misfortune? Dumbass it's called "instant karma".

Are you angry that my comment hit home? Your comment ^^^ goes beyond the logical fallacy of an ad hominem, and directly to a thoughtless denial by a guilty mind.

Golly ainchu jus all smart and shit? Skip work, get fired. Deal with it lil man.

Is English your native language? In any event, you are still on defense, and still a punk. No punk safely ensconced in a cage ever called me little, but name calling was what made them into what they are - petty cowards. They keyboard is your safe zone, and makes you into what you seem to be.

Hey shit for brains, what do you think should happen to those employers who fired those undocumented workers according to you? They broke the law by hiring them, but they are going to defend their action with the NRLB citing the fucking law! Both them and you are nothing but fucking hypocrites!

'Shit for brains'? Can you not communicate in civilized discussion without having to resort to vulgarities?

The point of my thread was not to focus on the employers who HIRED and fired the illegals who skipped work to protest, but you still make a great point. It is against the law to hire illegals. IMO, as a 1st offense, the companies should be fined heavily for every illegal found to be or having been working for the company. The second offense should result in HUGE fines. A third offense should result in the Government shutting down the business / company that did the hiring - padlock the door for a while...OR arrest the individuals who did the hiring and leave the company running so as not to punish workers who need the job and did nothing wrong.
The point of my thread was not to focus on the employers who HIRED and fired the illegals who skipped work to protest...
No shit, and I pointed to your obvious hypocrisy of willful oversight of the reason undocumented peoples flock to the US; the jobs that the unscrupulous scofflaws' offer for the cheap labor and poor working conditions knowing the undocumented employees are under threat of retribution if they complain.
IMO, as a 1st offense, the companies should be fined heavily for every illegal found to be or having been working for the company. The second offense should result in HUGE fines. A third offense should result in the Government shutting down the business / company that did the hiring - padlock the door for a while...
There were 20 undocumented workers fired according to you and the Article. Were they hired as a group all at one once or on 10 or 15 or 20 different occasions over months or years? Fine the criminals and send them to prison as the law requires because they've gone far beyond their three strikes.

Do you think there is any bloody chance the NRLB will differ the case to the DOJ and the DOJ headed by Sessions as AG will do his fucking job to take actions given actionable infractions of the Immigration law by the employer who violated US statute over and over again which constitutes multiple felonies? I sure as Hell don't!

Forum List

Back