Immigrant servicepeople love the US and its military twice as much as native-born.

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Non-Citizen Troops Stay In The U.S. Military Longer Than Citizens, According To Attrition Data

"According to CNA, which studied attrition data from the Defense Manpower Data Center, only 4 percent of non-citizens have been discharged within three months of entering active service, compared to 8.2 percent of ctizen enlistees. After three years, 16 percent of non-citizens have left before completing initial service oblications, while 28 percent of citizens have. And the gap increases at four years, with 32 percent of citizens having been discharged yet only 18 percent of non-citizens. And CNA analysts found that the results do not change when adjusted for age, demographic, or are broken out by branch of service:"

MILITARY UPDATE: Non-citizen troops stay in, work hard

What's not to like. They keep their gang affiliation and use the service to smuggle in weapons and drugs.

This pertains only to first enlistments. Non-citizens cannot enlist for a second term unless they become citizens. Perhaps they have more of an incentive to stay in and work hard?

Guess what obammy is getting rid minorites in the military faster than whites

that's good news if he is getting rid of non citizens faster than citizens . I don't think that its a good idea to have an American military comprised of immigrants looking to make money and earn citizenship as a reward for military service .

that's good news if he is getting rid of non citizens faster than citizens . I don't think that its a good idea to have an American military comprised of immigrants looking to make money and earn citizenship as a reward for military service .

Half of the enlistees in 1840 were non-citizens. Though not surprising, and not you personally, it's sad how people will slander and spew their racist hate at even active duty US military just to make their point. If you ask me, and you'd be wise not to, anti-immigrants are more of a threat to national security and unity than anyone from any where else on the face of the good Earth.

just doesn't make sense to me to have a USA military made up of foreigners Delta . I have no hate towards any race due to race .

and 1840s was a different time , there was no welfare state attracting immigrants .

We don't need illegals or Democrats, same thing actually.

what a stupid fuckin comment.
I'm a D but I understand the problem and I am not a bleeding heart D. By the way...you bleeding hearts are an embarrassment and I wish that you all would just be quiet.
Everything in life is a balance. When you upset the balance.....

I'd hire a prior service immigrant over an entitled white boy any day.

When I served we had Phillipinos and members from Puerto Rico. They were hard workers and served well. No problem with that.

It's reality that they tend to stay in longer than Americans because of the situations in their countries.

Pretty simple actually. Your OP confuses love of country from the circumstances of non citizens serving.

Yeah , but its the welfare state that attracts . Besides that , rewarding non citizens with citizenship because they'll fight doesn't make sense to me . They'll work for money and a reward of citizenship same as mercenaries and may follow any orders given . Just my opinion .

Yeah , but its the welfare state that attracts . Besides that , rewarding non citizens with citizenship because they'll fight doesn't make sense to me . They'll work for money and a reward of citizenship same as mercenaries and may follow any orders given . Just my opinion .

If they serve in our military for a period of time then why shouldn't we offer them citizenship for their service................These guys aren't welfare cases. They are doing a job and they should be offered out of respect for the same.

If they serve in our military for a period of time then why shouldn't we offer them citizenship for their service................These guys aren't welfare cases. They are doing a job and they should be offered out of respect for the same.

I don't believe they should get a free pass on citizenship simply because of their service, but I do hope the services makes resources available to assist them on the path to citizenship (something like the free correspondence courses you can take as a service member).

I don't believe they should get a free pass on citizenship simply because of their service, but I do hope the services makes resources available to assist them on the path to citizenship (something like the free correspondence courses you can take as a service member).

The guys I served with were Jam up. I would have had no problem with them becoming a citizen.............They should be rewarded for their service.

I wouldn't let them in the country to begin with , and after they get here I wouldn't give them a gun to fight for the USA and the / a future CIC who may not do good by American citizens [for example] . No argument though , just my opinion .

Last edited:
1840s , no welfare state and the country was being built . People in the 1840s coming to the USA came here and they were committed to becoming American and American only .

Last edited:
don't know but has the USA ever seen a president that could turn against the people and then use his hired guns against those people ??

Forum List

Back