Why Not Build the Fence?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
We have one in California and it works quite well; that is one of the reasons why illegal immigration has shifted to Texas. The disingenuous arguments about cost and effectiveness remind me of the opposition to anti-missile defenses in the 1980's. Try telling the Israelis that they don't work.

I'd build the fence / wall in a minute , I don't care about the cost , also deport . Course my main objection to any kinda immigration is simply the numbers of people in the USA . I don't like the growth of USA population numbers .

It strikes me as odd that Europeans and Spaniards can come to North America and take what's not theirs. Then America is founded on freedom of religion and speech and also as a place of refuge. Americans can invade, but noooooo, Mexicans aren't welcome.
Where's the logic in that?

It strikes me as odd that Europeans and Spaniards can come to North America and take what's not theirs. Then America is founded on freedom of religion and speech and also as a place of refuge. Americans can invade, but noooooo, Mexicans aren't welcome.
Can anyone translate this for Me?

I cannot for the life of Me find a single instance in recent history where we actually invaded a country and kept it.

Are we hiding countries again??:eusa_shifty:

I cannot for the life of Me find a single instance in recent history where we actually invaded a country and kept it.

You should SEE my basement, but if you do :eusa_shhh:

The Mexicans aren't trying to keep America. Many of them are fleeing and trying to have a better life for their families.

Euros used to kill people that wondered into their lands.

So does that mean we should kill all the illegals?

just showing you your "logic"

The Mexicans aren't trying to keep America. Many of them are fleeing and trying to have a better life for their families.

nothing is keeping them from doing it the right way, just like your and my family did.

Euros used to kill people that wondered into their lands.

So does that mean we should kill all the illegals?

just showing you your "logic"

Killing those who are coming to United States won't solve anything. I never implied that's what should be done.

young people and their kids are going to own the problems created by the bushs , Obama , Reagan , Clinton and themselves as they use emotional feeling rather than thinking .

Last edited:

nothing is keeping them from doing it the right way, just like your and my family did.

All the laws and regulations, and the cost of being able to come here is a good enough reason for a lot to just try to come here. Its not our land anyways. It is Mother Nature's and we are all people of this Earth, so why should men with guns say otherwise? I don't in any way support the drug cartels, human trafficking, or things like that. I just support freedom, what this country is supposedly founded on. If a family wants to

I'd build the fence / wall in a minute , I don't care about the cost , also deport . Course my main objection to any kinda immigration is simply the numbers of people in the USA . I don't like the growth of USA population numbers .

Illegal immigration is a problem, but the magnitude of our population certainly isn't.

oh man , and people that think like the above vote !!

You got that right. Thanks to our wonderful public education system, we have just about eliminated critical thinking skills in the general population.

that's an opinion UNKATORE and I disagree . We are a hair bigger than China [if I recall correct] and I don't want to keep growing . More people , especially different types require more laws and regulations I think . Probably won't affect me that much but it will affect my kids and grandkids because of laws and regulations .

hair bigger than China [I think] with better climate and more arable land I think so we can grow more food . So yeah , a huge population within USA borders is very possible , I just would like it stopped and reduced back to 200,000,000 but that's just my wish . I like wide open spaces like I enjoyed as a youngster and young adult .

and I better stipulate , reduction of population would happen by STOPPING all mmigration . Let the USA get smaller as far as population goes . Whats the good of having big population numbers within USA borders .

Forum List

Back