Imagine this scenario, Trump acolytes......

Thanks for another WE LOST!!!!! Butt hurt thread, great daily laugh. If you obsessed over your real life as you did Trump’s political life you’d be a great success.

It isn't so much that DEMS-13 engages is a daily orgasm of what ifs, allegedlys, maybes, and every other kind of imaginary events, it's that they think they are real.

Go peddle you hypothetical questions somewhere else. They are pointless and designed to obfuscate.

Thank you for faithfully doing the ONLY valuable contribution you can make on this forum, Celly......and THAT is, bumping a thread......lol
/----/ Is Nat still beating his wife? Let me state that I have no proof that NAt is even married, and if so has ever or still is beating his wife. But the seriousness of the charges of assault and battery are so compelling we need to launch a full scale investigation. Let the discussion begin.

There was and is lots of evidence that Trump's campaign was having lots of contact with known Russian spies. I guess fox forgot to tell you about that.

Simply imagine if a foreign ambassador from an allied nation contacted the FBI and stated that there may be a Chinese plot to dig dirt on Trump and trying to openly give that "dirt" to the Clinton campaign throughout the 2016 race.

Now, imagine if the FBI would choose to NOT investigate WHAT and the WHO, within the Clinton campaign, was collaborating with the Chinese.

Would not starting a COUNTER-intelligence investigation by the FBI be interpreted as "dereliction" of what the FBI is mandated to do???
/----/ Go peddle you hypothetical questions somewhere else. They are pointless and designed to obfuscate.
View attachment 194662
You are posting on a political message board and so is he. Where else do you think it would be appropriate to "peddle" hypothetical questions if not on a random political message room open for chatting about random political topics?

Nothing hypothetical about it. The right has been trying, without any evidence, to claim that Hillary was colluding with Russians. They haven't gotten much traction out of it, but they are trying.

Go peddle you hypothetical questions somewhere else. They are pointless and designed to obfuscate.

Thank you for faithfully doing the ONLY valuable contribution you can make on this forum, Celly......and THAT is, bumping a thread......lol
/----/ Is Nat still beating his wife? Let me state that I have no proof that NAt is even married, and if so has ever or still is beating his wife. But the seriousness of the charges of assault and battery are so compelling we need to launch a full scale investigation. Let the discussion begin.

There was and is lots of evidence that Trump's campaign was having lots of contact with known Russian spies. I guess fox forgot to tell you about that.
That actually fell through, the companies never existed when Mueller stated they moved money. LMAO

That actually fell through, the companies never existed when Mueller stated they moved money. LMAO

No. I'm sure there will be areas of investigation that don't pan out, but that doesn't eleminate all the areas that do.

Really? Do tell.

Simply imagine if a foreign ambassador from an allied nation contacted the FBI and stated that there may be a Chinese plot to dig dirt on Trump and trying to openly give that "dirt" to the Clinton campaign throughout the 2016 race.

Now, imagine if the FBI would choose to NOT investigate WHAT and the WHO, within the Clinton campaign, was collaborating with the Chinese.

Would not starting a COUNTER-intelligence investigation by the FBI be interpreted as "dereliction" of what the FBI is mandated to do???
/----/ Go peddle you hypothetical questions somewhere else. They are pointless and designed to obfuscate.
View attachment 194662
You are posting on a political message board and so is he. Where else do you think it would be appropriate to "peddle" hypothetical questions if not on a random political message room open for chatting about random political topics?

Nothing hypothetical about it. The right has been trying, without any evidence, to claim that Hillary was colluding with Russians. They haven't gotten much traction out of it, but they are trying.

The right has been trying, without any evidence, to claim that Hillary was colluding with Russians.

They didn't use foreigners to collect a dossier from Russians? Money didn't change hands?
We won't even mention the $145 million received from partners of Russian oligarchs.

It isn't so much that DEMS-13 engages is a daily orgasm of what ifs, allegedlys, maybes, and every other kind of imaginary events, it's that they think they are real.
There is far more of what you describe on these pages about the Clinton's and Obama. You can barely read a thread that does not have an Obama or Clinton slam injected into it.

View attachment 194662

The right has been trying, without any evidence, to claim that Hillary was colluding with Russians.

They didn't use foreigners to collect a dossier from Russians? Money didn't change hands?
We won't even mention the $145 million received from partners of Russian oligarchs.

Keep trying. Somebody besides a RWNJ might believe that some day.

Russia...... I remember Obama telling Romney Russia is not our enemy and he needed to wake up. Yes, I do recall that. Very puzzling

-Geaux

View attachment 194662

Which part don't you believe?

Russia...... I remember Obama telling Romney Russia is not our enemy and he needed to wake up. Yes, I do recall that. Very puzzling

-Geaux

Unless Obama was always promising flexibility to enemies?

It is easy to imagine. The trombots would be pooping in their pants and whining like trumpflakes.

Indeed.......the "charming" Hillary chant of "lock her up" would be quite different.

Depends on how much money the ambassador arranged to be donated to the Trump Foundation.
Was it $20 million? $25 million? More?

Now, WHO the hell could dispute the above "well-documented and irrefutable" assertion???

(what an asshole.....lol)

View attachment 194662

Which part don't you believe?

No need to try to tell you anything. You've had it explained lots of times yet you refuse to accept facts. Not my job to explain it to you again. You choose to be ignorant, and I can't help you.

This thread should me moved to the Conspiracy Forum

Question: Should ANY thread mentioning the orange buffoon wanting an investigation on why he was "spied" on be ALSO moved to that forum???

Forum List

Back