Imagine this scenario, Trump acolytes......

Simply imagine if a foreign ambassador from an allied nation contacted the FBI and stated that there may be a Chinese plot to dig dirt on Trump and trying to openly give that "dirt" to the Clinton campaign throughout the 2016 race.

Now, imagine if the FBI would choose to NOT investigate WHAT and the WHO, within the Clinton campaign, was collaborating with the Chinese.

Would not starting a COUNTER-intelligence investigation by the FBI be interpreted as "dereliction" of what the FBI is mandated to do???

Give it up nat. Your hero, the obummer was turning this country into a third world shithole. He was breaking laws all over the damned place and you don't care. That makes you an anti American asshole.

Thank you for faithfully doing the ONLY valuable contribution you can make on this forum, Celly......and THAT is, bumping a thread......lol
/----/ Is Nat still beating his wife? Let me state that I have no proof that NAt is even married, and if so has ever or still is beating his wife. But the seriousness of the charges of assault and battery are so compelling we need to launch a full scale investigation. Let the discussion begin.

There was and is lots of evidence that Trump's campaign was having lots of contact with known Russian spies. I guess fox forgot to tell you about that.
That actually fell through, the companies never existed when Mueller stated they moved money. LMAO

No. I'm sure there will be areas of investigation that don't pan out, but that doesn't eleminate all the areas that do.
What does that tell you about the integrity of the investigation? Seem like they are fishing because its a dead end. Waste of time and tax dollars

Seems to you that Trump isn't an idiot too. So much for your judgment.

Nothing hypothetical about it. The right has been trying, without any evidence, to claim that Hillary was colluding with Russians. They haven't gotten much traction out of it, but they are trying.

The right has been trying, without any evidence, to claim that Hillary was colluding with Russians.

They didn't use foreigners to collect a dossier from Russians? Money didn't change hands?
We won't even mention the $145 million received from partners of Russian oligarchs.

Keep trying. Somebody besides a RWNJ might believe that some day.

Which part don't you believe?

No need to try to tell you anything. You've had it explained lots of times yet you refuse to accept facts. Not my job to explain it to you again. You choose to be ignorant, and I can't help you.

I understand why you want to run away.

I suspect you don't understand much of anything.

The right has been trying, without any evidence, to claim that Hillary was colluding with Russians.

They didn't use foreigners to collect a dossier from Russians? Money didn't change hands?
We won't even mention the $145 million received from partners of Russian oligarchs.

Keep trying. Somebody besides a RWNJ might believe that some day.

Which part don't you believe?

No need to try to tell you anything. You've had it explained lots of times yet you refuse to accept facts. Not my job to explain it to you again. You choose to be ignorant, and I can't help you.

I understand why you want to run away.

I suspect you don't understand much of anything.

I understand that $145 million is nothing to worry about but a few thousand dollars worth of Facebook ads destroyed our democracy.

"still in search of ANY trumpbot who can answer as to why they approved trump openly asking foreigners to hack our secretary of state emails"

When do you feel Trump did that?

it's more than a FEELING, bub.

You should be able to post proof, if that's the case......

:rolleyes:

i've posted vast amounts of info over and over again on this forum and in your presence.

maybe you should try honesty plus getting your head out of your ass??

the proof exists. no matter who posts what on usmb, you can be sure mr mueller has got "the case" covered. :itsok:

look into "i love wikileaks" and "russia if you're listening" then see team trump's covert correspondence with foreign adversaries.

Donald Trump Jr. Had Direct Contact With WikiLeaks During Campaign

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks

Roger Stone 'prepared' for Mueller indictment

Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying to the F.B.I. and Will Cooperate With Russia Inquiry

By Jeff Sessions’ Standard for Lying Under Oath, Jeff Sessions Lied Under Oath

Trump tried to stop Sessions recusing himself from Russia inquiry, sources say

Recreating June 9: A very consequential day in the 2016 campaign

Last edited:
I understand that $145 million is nothing to worry about but a few thousand dollars worth of Facebook ads destroyed our democracy.

try a smidgen of honesty.. at least with yourself. :itsok:

facebook ads are THE LEAST of it all...

mueller is plodding-on methodically for trumptards proven incapable of parsing real from fake...

he's spoon feeding the DUE PROCESS so that in the end all of the various and separate charges will be very very clear.

Simply imagine if a foreign ambassador from an allied nation contacted the FBI and stated that there may be a Chinese plot to dig dirt on Trump and trying to openly give that "dirt" to the Clinton campaign throughout the 2016 race.

Now, imagine if the FBI would choose to NOT investigate WHAT and the WHO, within the Clinton campaign, was collaborating with the Chinese.

Would not starting a COUNTER-intelligence investigation by the FBI be interpreted as "dereliction" of what the FBI is mandated to do???
If, if, if, If a frog's ass was glass, he could only hop once.

the obummer was turning this country into a third world shithole. He was breaking laws all over the damned place and you don't care

LOL

“Suffering” under Obama’s 2-terms?

When Obama took office, the Dow was 6,626. When Obama left office, iit was 19,875. Has this caused your suffering?

We had 82 straight months of private sector job growth - the longest streak in the history of the United States. Has this caused your suffering?

Especially considering where the economy was when he took over, an amazing 11.3 million new jobs were created under President Obama (far more than President Bush). Has this caused your suffering?

Obama has taken Unemployment from 10% down to 4.7%. Has this caused your suffering?

Homelessness among US Veterans has dropped by half. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama shut down the US overseas’ secret prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama has created a policy for the families of fallen soldiers to have their travel paid for to be there when remains are flown home. Has this caused your suffering?

We landed a rover on Mars. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Matthew Shepard Hate Crimes Prevention Act. Has this caused your suffering?

Uninsured adults has decreased to below 10%: 90% of adults are insured - an increase of 20 Million Adults. Has this caused your suffering?

People are now covered for pre-existing conditions. Has this caused your suffering?

Insurance Premiums increased an average of $4,677 from 2002-2008, an increase of 58% under Bush. The growth of these insurance premiums has gone up $4,145 – a slower rate of increase. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama added Billions of dollars to mental health care for our Veterans. Has this caused your suffering?

Consumer confidence has gone from 37.7 to 98.1 during Obama’s tenure. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act. Has this caused your suffering?

His bi-annual Nuclear Summit convinced 16 countries to give up and destroy all their loose nuclear material so it could not be stolen. Has this caused your suffering?

He saved the US Auto industry. American cars sold at the beginning of his term were 10.4M and upon his exit 17.5M. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit as a percentage of the GDP has gone from 9.8% to 3.2%. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit itself was cut by $800 Billion Dollars. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama preserved the middle class tax cuts. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama banned solitary confinement for juveniles in federal prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

He signed Credit Card reform so that rates could not be raised without you being notified. Has this caused your suffering?

He outlawed Government contractors from discriminating against LGBT persons. Has this caused your suffering?

He doubled Pell Grants. Has this caused your suffering?

Abortion is down. Has this caused your suffering?

Violent crime is down. Has this caused your suffering?

He overturned the scientific ban on stem cell research. Has this caused your suffering?

He protected Net Neutrality. Has this caused your suffering?

Obamacare has extended the life of the Medicare insurance trust fund (will be solvent until 2030). Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell. Has this caused your suffering?

He banned torture. Has this caused your suffering?

He negotiated with Syria to give up its chemical weapons and they were destroyed. Has this caused your suffering?

Solar and Wind Power are at an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

High School Graduation rates hit 83% - an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

Corporate profits are up by 144%. Has this caused your suffering?

He normalized relations with Cuba. Has this caused your suffering?

Reliance on foreign oil is at a 40 year low. Has this caused your suffering?

US Exports are up 28%. Has this caused your suffering?

He appointed the most diverse cabinet ever. Has this caused your suffering?

He reduced the number of troops in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Has this caused your suffering?

Yes, he killed Osama Bin Laden and retrieved all the documents in his possession for analysis. Perhaps THIS caused your suffering?

Things were not perfect. Things can always be better. We are on much better footing now than we were in 2008.

:uhoh3: "He was breaking laws all over the damned place"

such as??

DACA for one. I would ask you to try and keep up but simple things like this are way over your head. Pretty much every one of obummers EO's was illegal. Trump has been unwinding them, one strand at a time.

"still in search of ANY trumpbot who can answer as to why they approved trump openly asking foreigners to hack our secretary of state emails"

When do you feel Trump did that?

it's more than a FEELING, bub.

You should be able to post proof, if that's the case......

:rolleyes:

i've posted vast amounts of info over and over again on this forum and in your presence.

maybe you should try honesty plus getting your head out of your ass??

the proof exists. no matter who posts what on usmb, you can be sure mr mueller has got "the case" covered. :itsok:

look into "i love wikileaks" and "russia if you're listening" then see team trump's covert correspondence with foreign adversaries.

Donald Trump Jr. Had Direct Contact With WikiLeaks During Campaign

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks

Roger Stone 'prepared' for Mueller indictment

Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying to the F.B.I. and Will Cooperate With Russia Inquiry

By Jeff Sessions’ Standard for Lying Under Oath, Jeff Sessions Lied Under Oath

Trump tried to stop Sessions recusing himself from Russia inquiry, sources say

Recreating June 9: A very consequential day in the 2016 campaign

You posted this video and you still made your stupid claim?
Did you know about the video before you stuck your foot in your mouth? LOL!

I'll try to walk you through it.

answer as to why they approved trump openly asking foreigners to hack our secretary of state emails"

Trump didn't ask the Russians, or anyone, to hack the Secretary of State's emails in 2016.
Because Hillary wasn't Secretary of State in 2016.
Because her server couldn't be hacked in 2016, because the Feds had it already disassembled.

You're welcome.

try a smidgen of honesty.. at least with yourself. :itsok:

mueller is plodding-on methodically for trumptards proven incapable of parsing real from fake...

he's spoon feeding the DUE PROCESS so that in the end all of the various and separate charges will be very very clear.

By all means, tell me what was worse?
Post a list.

the obummer was turning this country into a third world shithole. He was breaking laws all over the damned place and you don't care

LOL

“Suffering” under Obama’s 2-terms?

When Obama took office, the Dow was 6,626. When Obama left office, iit was 19,875. Has this caused your suffering?

We had 82 straight months of private sector job growth - the longest streak in the history of the United States. Has this caused your suffering?

Especially considering where the economy was when he took over, an amazing 11.3 million new jobs were created under President Obama (far more than President Bush). Has this caused your suffering?

Obama has taken Unemployment from 10% down to 4.7%. Has this caused your suffering?

Homelessness among US Veterans has dropped by half. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama shut down the US overseas’ secret prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama has created a policy for the families of fallen soldiers to have their travel paid for to be there when remains are flown home. Has this caused your suffering?

We landed a rover on Mars. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Matthew Shepard Hate Crimes Prevention Act. Has this caused your suffering?

Uninsured adults has decreased to below 10%: 90% of adults are insured - an increase of 20 Million Adults. Has this caused your suffering?

People are now covered for pre-existing conditions. Has this caused your suffering?

Insurance Premiums increased an average of $4,677 from 2002-2008, an increase of 58% under Bush. The growth of these insurance premiums has gone up $4,145 – a slower rate of increase. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama added Billions of dollars to mental health care for our Veterans. Has this caused your suffering?

Consumer confidence has gone from 37.7 to 98.1 during Obama’s tenure. Has this caused your suffering?

He passed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act. Has this caused your suffering?

His bi-annual Nuclear Summit convinced 16 countries to give up and destroy all their loose nuclear material so it could not be stolen. Has this caused your suffering?

He saved the US Auto industry. American cars sold at the beginning of his term were 10.4M and upon his exit 17.5M. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit as a percentage of the GDP has gone from 9.8% to 3.2%. Has this caused your suffering?

The deficit itself was cut by $800 Billion Dollars. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama preserved the middle class tax cuts. Has this caused your suffering?

Obama banned solitary confinement for juveniles in federal prisons. Has this caused your suffering?

He signed Credit Card reform so that rates could not be raised without you being notified. Has this caused your suffering?

He outlawed Government contractors from discriminating against LGBT persons. Has this caused your suffering?

He doubled Pell Grants. Has this caused your suffering?

Abortion is down. Has this caused your suffering?

Violent crime is down. Has this caused your suffering?

He overturned the scientific ban on stem cell research. Has this caused your suffering?

He protected Net Neutrality. Has this caused your suffering?

Obamacare has extended the life of the Medicare insurance trust fund (will be solvent until 2030). Has this caused your suffering?

President Obama repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell. Has this caused your suffering?

He banned torture. Has this caused your suffering?

He negotiated with Syria to give up its chemical weapons and they were destroyed. Has this caused your suffering?

Solar and Wind Power are at an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

High School Graduation rates hit 83% - an all time high. Has this caused your suffering?

Corporate profits are up by 144%. Has this caused your suffering?

He normalized relations with Cuba. Has this caused your suffering?

Reliance on foreign oil is at a 40 year low. Has this caused your suffering?

US Exports are up 28%. Has this caused your suffering?

He appointed the most diverse cabinet ever. Has this caused your suffering?

He reduced the number of troops in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Has this caused your suffering?

Yes, he killed Osama Bin Laden and retrieved all the documents in his possession for analysis. Perhaps THIS caused your suffering?

Things were not perfect. Things can always be better. We are on much better footing now than we were in 2008.

When Obama took office, the Dow was 6,626. When Obama left office, iit was 19,875.

He sure was good to investors in the stock market.
How'd he do for the poor?

Reliance on foreign oil is at a 40 year low.

He was against increased domestic production.
Said we couldn't drill our way to lower prices.
Was he lying? Or just stupid?

/----/ Is Nat still beating his wife? Let me state that I have no proof that NAt is even married, and if so has ever or still is beating his wife. But the seriousness of the charges of assault and battery are so compelling we need to launch a full scale investigation. Let the discussion begin.

There was and is lots of evidence that Trump's campaign was having lots of contact with known Russian spies. I guess fox forgot to tell you about that.
That actually fell through, the companies never existed when Mueller stated they moved money. LMAO

No. I'm sure there will be areas of investigation that don't pan out, but that doesn't eleminate all the areas that do.
What does that tell you about the integrity of the investigation? Seem like they are fishing because its a dead end. Waste of time and tax dollars

Seems to you that Trump isn't an idiot too. So much for your judgment.
/——/ Hildabeast couldn’t beat an idiot even after planting FBI spies into his campaign. What does that make her?
Smirk

What does that tell you about the integrity of the investigation? Seem like they are fishing because its a dead end.

Tell THAT the investigation has hit a "dead end"....to those FIVE Trump stooges who have pled guilty and the FOURTEEN who have been indicted.......I am sure your "dead end" conclusion will be very, very comforting to them.

At the very damn LEAST, Trump surrounded himself with corrupt, and unethical crooks, don't you think?
/——/ They are caught in process crimes and don’t pretend you don’t know the purpose of them.

Russia...... I remember Obama telling Romney Russia is not our enemy and he needed to wake up. Yes, I do recall that. Very puzzling

NO, nitwit with "selective memory"........Obama told Romney that Russia was NOT the primary enemy (Romney called Russia enemy number one) and that radical nutcases in the middle east were the main threat back in 2008.
/——/ Libtard, here is the exact quote, and Mitt turned out to be 100% correct: “When you were asked, what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said 'Russia.' Not Al-Qaeda; you said Russia,"Obama charged. "And, the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back, because, the Cold War's been over for 20 years." -Obozo

They are caught in process crimes and don’t pretend you don’t know the purpose of them.

I then repeat......A person charged with a process crime is a liar, unethical, corrupt and a scum bag....PRECISELY the "qualifications" of most people Trump surrounds himself with...LOL

Forum List

Back