Imagine this scenario, Trump acolytes......

Russia...... I remember Obama telling Romney Russia is not our enemy and he needed to wake up. Yes, I do recall that. Very puzzling

NO, nitwit with "selective memory"........Obama told Romney that Russia was NOT the primary enemy (Romney called Russia enemy number one) and that radical nutcases in the middle east were the main threat back in 2008.

Russia...... I remember Obama telling Romney Russia is not our enemy and he needed to wake up. Yes, I do recall that. Very puzzling

NO, nitwit with "selective memory"........Obama told Romney that Russia was NOT the primary enemy (Romney called Russia enemy number one) and that radical nutcases in the middle east were the main threat back in 2008.
Today Republicans and Trump are more Americas enemy than Iran or NK

Why would Trump trash the FBI and our other intelligence agencies?

Let’s Revisit All Those Times Trump Surrogates Said You Can’t Elect Someone Under FBI Investigation
I’m old enough to remember when such things were disqualifying.

Let's Revisit All Those Times Trump Surrogates Said You Can't Elect Someone Under FBI Investigation

Below is a sampling of some of the many, many Republicans who expressed their "horror" and "outrage" at the prospect of having a president under FBI investigation. If these people were truly so concerned about having a president who is investigated by the FBI, maybe they should think twice about whether Trump is fit to remain in office.

12 Times Republicans Slammed A President Hillary Clinton Under FBI Investigation

Trump's attack on the FBI is an attack on the US constitution itself

Go peddle you hypothetical questions somewhere else. They are pointless and designed to obfuscate.

Thank you for faithfully doing the ONLY valuable contribution you can make on this forum, Celly......and THAT is, bumping a thread......lol
/----/ Is Nat still beating his wife? Let me state that I have no proof that NAt is even married, and if so has ever or still is beating his wife. But the seriousness of the charges of assault and battery are so compelling we need to launch a full scale investigation. Let the discussion begin.

There was and is lots of evidence that Trump's campaign was having lots of contact with known Russian spies. I guess fox forgot to tell you about that.
That actually fell through, the companies never existed when Mueller stated they moved money. LMAO

No. I'm sure there will be areas of investigation that don't pan out, but that doesn't eleminate all the areas that do.
What does that tell you about the integrity of the investigation? Seem like they are fishing because its a dead end. Waste of time and tax dollars

It seems that if enough right wing morons on here troll when a thread against Trump gets too difficult to counter, a thread gets deleted......cute.

What does that tell you about the integrity of the investigation? Seem like they are fishing because its a dead end.

Tell THAT the investigation has hit a "dead end"....to those FIVE Trump stooges who have pled guilty and the FOURTEEN who have been indicted.......I am sure your "dead end" conclusion will be very, very comforting to them.

At the very damn LEAST, Trump surrounded himself with corrupt, and unethical crooks, don't you think?

Today Republicans and Trump are more Americas enemy than Iran or NK
You should certainly do something about that too. Have you considered open warfare?

They are only trolls to you because they keep pointing out your BS.

Moron, check out your fellow idiots' post number 4, 10, 14, etc. and tell me how you nitwits manifest your acumen.....LOL

Simply imagine if a foreign ambassador from an allied nation contacted the FBI and stated that there may be a Chinese plot to dig dirt on Trump and trying to openly give that "dirt" to the Clinton campaign throughout the 2016 race.

Now, imagine if the FBI would choose to NOT investigate WHAT and the WHO, within the Clinton campaign, was collaborating with the Chinese.

Would not starting a COUNTER-intelligence investigation by the FBI be interpreted as "dereliction" of what the FBI is mandated to do???

I have no problem with the FBI doing the investigation.

What I have a problem with, is that I'm not seeing much.

There is no evidence that the Trump campaign actually colluded. Most of the people now being investigated, have nothing to do with Russia, or collusion.

I have no problem with the FBI doing the investigation.

What I have a problem with, is that I'm not seeing much.

There is no evidence that the Trump campaign actually colluded. Most of the people now being investigated, have nothing to do with Russia, or collusion.

REALLY???.............Check out Flynn,Papadapolus and others as to WHY they've pled guilty and if Russia had any impact on their plea......Go on, learn something that Hannity doesn't tell you.

Depends on how much money the ambassador arranged to be donated to the Trump Foundation.
Was it $20 million? $25 million? More?

Now, WHO the hell could dispute the above "well-documented and irrefutable" assertion???

(what an asshole.....lol)

Just because he was a Hillary pal, doesn't make Alexander Downer an asshole.
An idiot, obviously.

You are posting on a political message board and so is he. Where else do you think it would be appropriate to "peddle" hypothetical questions if not on a random political message room open for chatting about random political topics?

Nothing hypothetical about it. The right has been trying, without any evidence, to claim that Hillary was colluding with Russians. They haven't gotten much traction out of it, but they are trying.

The right has been trying, without any evidence, to claim that Hillary was colluding with Russians.

They didn't use foreigners to collect a dossier from Russians? Money didn't change hands?
We won't even mention the $145 million received from partners of Russian oligarchs.

Keep trying. Somebody besides a RWNJ might believe that some day.

Which part don't you believe?

No need to try to tell you anything. You've had it explained lots of times yet you refuse to accept facts. Not my job to explain it to you again. You choose to be ignorant, and I can't help you.

I understand why you want to run away.

still in search of ANY trumpbot who can answer as to why they approved trump openly asking foreigners to hack our secretary of state emails while also asserting that SoS should be "locked up" over the mere possibility that those very SAME EMAILS might have been left vulnerable to hacking many years prior to trump's invitation for foreigners to hack them..??

error-cfd-does-not-compute-featured.png

breach of US State Department private correspondence is either a serious threat to national security or it isn't.

team trump encouraged and enabled this very serious foreign invasion while also conducting illegal shadow diplomacy with the foreign culprits who they'd then promptly excuse *wink wink* from sanctions imposed, by a twice duly elected administration, for this very serious and indisputable breach of our national security.

time to get real, frauds...

we live by rule of law and due process of the law.

FBI was and is just doing their job!

Last edited:
still in search of ANY trumpbot who can answer as to why they approved trump openly asking foreigners to hack our secretary of state emails while also asserting that SoS should be "locked up" over the mere possibility that those very SAME EMAILS might have been left vulnerable to hacking many years prior to trump's invitation for foreigners to hack them..??

error-cfd-does-not-compute-featured.png

breach of US State Department private correspondence is either a serious threat to national security or it isn't.

team trump encouraged and enabled this very serious foreign invasion while also conducting illegal shadow diplomacy with the foreign culprits who would be promptly excused from the sanctions imposed for this very serious and indisputable breach of our national security.

time to get real, frauds...

we live by rule of law and due process of the law.

FBI was and is just doing their job!

still in search of ANY trumpbot who can answer as to why they approved trump openly asking foreigners to hack our secretary of state emails

When do you feel Trump did that?

Forum List

Back