Imagine if London was occupied by Israel

Hell, NaziBoy! Clearly you've managed to become a pathetic Nazi slimeball and I'm certain you've never been to Nazi Germany.
I've been to Germany. Not nazi Germany, but I've been there. Got there a month before Octoberfest, which kind of bummed me out.

Care to explain what makes me a nazi?

History shows that ZIONISTS COLLABORATED WITH THE NAZIS,SENDING MANY WONDERFUL JEWISH FOLK TO THEIR DEATHS,THEY THEN DID THE SAME TO TRY TO ELIMINATE THE SEMETIC PALESTINIANS.

THESE SCUM ARE STILL WITH US TODAY,AMAZINGLY SUPPORTED BY THE US,BUT NO ONE ELSE,MOST ISRAELIS DETEST THEM.........APART FROM THE ULTRA AND THOSE BASTARD SETTLERS(FROM THE US)

SOME ON THIS THREAD HAVE BLOOD DRIPPING FROM THEIR HANDS,NOT ONLY OF THE PALESTINIAN BLOOD SPILT BUT THAT OF INNOCENT JEWS.

ZIONISTS ARE A BLIGHT TO MAN AND WOMEN KIND.

YET ON HERE THE ZIONIST POSSE (THOSE DEALERS IN DEATH,MURDER AND ASSASINATION) TRY TO INFLUENCE FOLK THAT THEY ARE NORMAL......THEY ARE NOT

For that thing sayit,to call the Majestic Lionboy a NAZI,clearly shows how hypocritical and ignorant Zionsayit really is,his mental state must be totally fucked........or he's suffering a bout of GUILT TRANSFERENCE, where someone is so consumed with GUILT that mentally in their own corrupt mind,transfer that guilt onto someone else(Lionboy in this case).....Yeah it's all MAD I know but that's the state sayit is in.....you would normally feel pity for someone like that.........if they wern't so dangerous.
Wow, it doesn't surprise me that this piece of shit IslamoNazi lover gets offended when I call call out another piece of shit IslamoNazi lover. Aren't they fun to play with with?!

Hell, NaziBoy! Clearly you've managed to become a pathetic Nazi slimeball and I'm certain you've never been to Nazi Germany.
I've been to Germany. Not nazi Germany, but I've been there. Got there a month before Octoberfest, which kind of bummed me out.

Your ideology and those that you defend.

Gawd what an ignoramus. Faced with all these facts and official documents and statements, some even by Arab leaders (who by the way attacked Israel themselves but NOT to create this fictional "Palestine"), tinkle brain shows me a Jordanian flag on top of a cinema as refuting evidence! Ha ha ha!
Some time ago I showed Tinhead the same picture of that building and flag magnified. If he says it's the Palestinian flag then he's affirming that Palis are Jordanian.

Come on Hoss,everyone knows that the Palestinians are not Jordanians,STOP perpetuating such BULLSHIT.steve
Bullshit is everything that spews out of you. You posted a picture of a "Palestinian flag" which at the time DID NOT EVEN STAND STAND FOR PALESTINE. At best it was the flag of the Arab League, or the Ba'ath party, or the Jordanian flag, which was later copied by the Palestinians and declared as their flag in 1967, as my article clearly indicates. In other words you LIED again. All you terrorist supporters use the same pathetic tactics.

Wow. You can't be that dumb now can you? Our keep back stepping and I keep smacking your ass down with the hammer of truth. Remember you said the Arabs didn't attack the newly formed state of Israel, so what do you think the Arabs are attacking and penetrating in those maps, idiot? Ghosts, OR THE BOUNDARIES OF THE NEWLY FORMED STATE.

This is like talking to a ficking lunatic in an asylum.

Let me ask you a question. Have you ever said a single truthful thing in your entire life?

If you are speaking to me, I see no place called Israel on either of those maps.

Do you get paid for this? Is this your job? To go around and get people to hate Israel? You seem to be doing everything you can, to make people hate jews.

You can't have one conversation where you don't get all emotional and start yelling at people. Talk about someone who's never grown up!

Gawd what an ignoramus. Faced with all these facts and official documents and statements, some even by Arab leaders (who by the way attacked Israel themselves but NOT to create this fictional "Palestine"), tinkle brain shows me a Jordanian flag on top of a cinema as refuting evidence! Ha ha ha!
Some time ago I showed Tinhead the same picture of that building and flag magnified. If he says it's the Palestinian flag then he's affirming that Palis are Jordanian.

I don't remember that. Could you post that again?
Nope. I don't chew my cabbage twice.

History shows that ZIONISTS COLLABORATED WITH THE NAZIS,SENDING MANY WONDERFUL JEWISH FOLK TO THEIR DEATHS,THEY THEN DID THE SAME TO TRY TO ELIMINATE THE SEMETIC PALESTINIANS.

THESE SCUM ARE STILL WITH US TODAY,AMAZINGLY SUPPORTED BY THE US,BUT NO ONE ELSE,MOST ISRAELIS DETEST THEM.........APART FROM THE ULTRA AND THOSE BASTARD SETTLERS(FROM THE US)

SOME ON THIS THREAD HAVE BLOOD DRIPPING FROM THEIR HANDS,NOT ONLY OF THE PALESTINIAN BLOOD SPILT BUT THAT OF INNOCENT JEWS.

YET ON HERE THE ZIONIST POSSE (THOSE DEALERS IN DEATH,MURDER AND ASSASINATION) TRY TO INFLUENCE FOLK THAT THEY ARE NORMAL......THEY ARE NOT

For that thing sayit,to call the Majestic Lionboy a NAZI,clearly shows how hypocritical and ignorant Zionsayit really is,his mental state must be totally fucked........or he's suffering a bout of GUILT TRANSFERENCE, where someone is so consumed with GUILT that mentally in their own corrupt mind,transfer that guilt onto someone else(Lionboy in this case).....Yeah it's all MAD I know but that's the state sayit is in.....you would normally feel pity for someone like that.........if they wern't so dangerous.
Wow, it doesn't surprise me that this piece of shit IslamoNazi lover gets offended when I call call out another piece of shit IslamoNazi lover. Aren't they fun to play with with?!

Ho,Ho the roudy finds the truth difficult to deal with,well a shit like him would of course,but keep spewing your RABID ZIONIST SHIT AND ABUSE......you make I and I laugh,but you feel ashamed we all know that.Idiot

Come on Hoss,everyone knows that the Palestinians are not Jordanians,STOP perpetuating such BULLSHIT.steve
Bullshit is everything that spews out of you. You posted a picture of a "Palestinian flag" which at the time DID NOT EVEN STAND STAND FOR PALESTINE. At best it was the flag of the Arab League, or the Ba'ath party, or the Jordanian flag, which was later copied by the Palestinians and declared as their flag in 1967, as my article clearly indicates. In other words you LIED again. All you terrorist supporters use the same pathetic tactics.

ONLY THE ZIONISTSAS WERE THE ORIGINAL TERRORISTS,AND THEY STILL ARE Dimwit

Offended ???? not me,because I can kick your sorry GUILTY ass,and do.:clap2::cool:

Do you get paid for this? Is this your job? To go around and get people to hate Israel? You seem to be doing everything you can, to make people hate jews.

You can't have one conversation where you don't get all emotional and start yelling at people. Talk about someone who's never grown up!
Another instance where you see up as down and full as empty. Can I get scum like you to hate Israel or the Jews more or less? No. Can I stomp on you, publicly humiliate you, exposing your mental illness and your ignorance, while I laugh at your pathetic ass? YES.

Offended ???? not me,because I can kick your sorry GUILTY ass,and do.:clap2::cool:
Dream on, ass liq'er of Islamists, and eat shit while you're at it.

Another instance where you see up as down and full as empty.
Just another example of you throwing random words (and phrases) together to leave the illusion you said something, when in reality, you said nothing. You think labeling others will mask the fact you got no argument? If you want me to prove it, I'll prove it right now.

Explain what you mean by your comment above and how it relates to me?

Can I get scum like you to hate Israel or the Jews more or less? No. Can I stomp on you, publicly humiliate you, exposing your mental illness and your ignorance, while I laugh at your pathetic ass? YES.
And just how have you done that?

With the many ways you can say, "Huh?"

You are repeating yourself Maggot.

Roudy is in jail man,Roudy didn't get bail,he told the magistrate he was a man from Mt ZION,the judge gave him 15 years,for all to see,the folk also noticed the judge threw away the key..........Cheers from the Crowdie just laughing at Roudy, no more spew on Palestinians and the free,Roudy's now in jail boys for all of us to see...RIP Roudy,you were never in the game,spew on you loser and spew on again.:clap2::clap2:

Another instance where you see up as down and full as empty.
Just another example of you throwing random words (and phrases) together to leave the illusion you said something, when in reality, you said nothing. You think labeling others will mask the fact you got no argument? If you want me to prove it, I'll prove it right now.

Explain what you mean by your comment above and how it relates to me?

Can I get scum like you to hate Israel or the Jews more or less? No. Can I stomp on you, publicly humiliate you, exposing your mental illness and your ignorance, while I laugh at your pathetic ass? YES.
And just how have you done that?

With the many ways you can say, "Huh?"
By giving you enough rope hang yourself, you stupid SHMUCK! You want everybody to believe your beloved Islamic animals are the "victims" and the Israelis are the agressors? Good luck on that one FUCKWAD! bwahahahahah!

Roudy is in jail man,Roudy didn't get bail,he told the magistrate he was a man from Mt ZION,the judge gave him 15 years,for all to see,the folk also noticed the judge threw away the key..........Cheers from the Crowdie just laughing at Roudy, no more spew on Palestinians and the free,Roudy's now in jail boys for all of us to see...RIP Roudy,you were never in the game,spew on you loser and spew on again.:clap2::clap2:
Exactly how much time did you spend in prison? That's right, what I thought, only a piece of shit convict convert to Islam would be a defender of Palestinian terrorist animals. What else is new, always the lowest element in society as a propagandist for everything Islam.

Exactly how much time did you spend in prison? That's right, what I thought, only a piece of shit convict convert to Islam would be a defender of Palestinian terrorist animals. What else is new, always the lowest element in society as a propagandist for everything Islam.

Pooooorrrr OLD ROUDY,Never did have a brain in that NAZI ZIONIST head of his,you try pathetically to intimidate me,but your SHALLOW PERSONALITY AND FEEBLE STATE OF BULLSHIT MIND,LIES AND EXCRUCIATING HATE TOWARDS PALESTINIANS,I can never be intimidated,I stand predominate........I realise you are NO JEW,YOU GIVE LOVELY JEWS A BAD NAME.

YOU ARE JUST LOWLIFE FILTHY ZIONIST TRASH,NAZI COLLABORATORS AND MURDERERS OF JEWS AND PALESTINIANS

I am neither Jew nor Arab,I am theliq,working to bring a peaceful Israel and Palestine:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: YOU FOSTER JUST BLIND HATRED,BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING.

MY VOICE IS FOR PEACE..........YOURS IS FOR MURDER,YOU BASTARD MAGGOT.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back