Imagine if London was occupied by Israel

The million you are talking about, approximately 80% became Jordanians.

Jordan is Palestine. Majority of Jordanians are Palestinians Israel actually got less land than it was supposed to.

Irgun was created because Arab animals kept attacking and Massacring Jews. Look up Hebron massacre of 1929. You know, Muslims doing what they do best....KILL.
Alright, I took your advice and I looked up the '29 massacre and this is what I found:

hosts and saviors told the mob, who believed them and departed.[/I][/quote

And this last bit of history, is one of the reasons I'm so hostile towards you fuckers!

Every Nazi skank has a million reasons why he hates. It comes with the Jack-Boots and the Swastika banner they regularly salute.

Ask the Irish.

A lot in the US funded IRA terrorism.
And there was I thinking the US was against terrorists.

those 'terrorists' considered themselves 'freedom fighters'. It's their country, the English are the invaders in Ireland.

Do you extend the same description to the Afghans fighting and ambushing Coalition forces in Afghanistan? By the way, the devolved government of N. Ireland requested British military support in '69 after it became obvious that the Prods and the Catholics were never going to see eye to eye.

In Palestine!

And having fought off your "peaceful" Arab comrades and accomplished their stated goal, there is a new reality that they and you should accept [not that you seem capable]:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

Indeed, Israel is a foreign military attack (on Palestinian civilians) and occupation of Palestine.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Well, it's official ... you've completely lost what little rationality you had left.

Islamists use idiots and traitors like you,like people use toilet paper.
How's that? How can they use me, when I don't even know any? The only muslims I've personally talked to, have been mechanical engineers. And the only things we've talked about, are the equipment loads to their air handlers.

So why don't you explain how I'm being used? Or are you just stuck for another answer and this was the best you could come up with?

Every Nazi skank has a million reasons why he hates. It comes with the Jack-Boots and the Swastika banner they regularly salute.
And it's the exact same hatred zionists have towards Palestinian's. And the same hatred the KKK has towards blacks. That's one thing all 3 of you have in common.

You're a bunch of racist assholes and the whole world needs to treat you as such.

And it's the exact same hatred zionists have towards Palestinian's.

No, it's not, and it certainly is not a viable excuse for your hatred, not that you really need one. You've clearly never been there. In fact, you've never been out of your mom's basement. Your hate is a function of your own pathetic life ... you need someone to blame it on.

Wow. You can't be that dumb now can you? Our keep back stepping and I keep smacking your ass down with the hammer of truth. Remember you said the Arabs didn't attack the newly formed state of Israel, so what do you think the Arabs are attacking and penetrating in those maps, idiot? Ghosts, OR THE BOUNDARIES OF THE NEWLY FORMED STATE.

This is like talking to a ficking lunatic in an asylum.

Let me ask you a question. Have you ever said a single truthful thing in your entire life?

And it's the exact same hatred zionists have towards Palestinian's. And the same hatred the KKK has towards blacks. That's one thing all 3 of you have in common.

You're a bunch of racist assholes and the whole world needs to treat you as such.
Racist assholes...why that would be you and the IslamoNazis you speak on behalf of.

Islamists use idiots and traitors like you,like people use toilet paper.
How's that? How can they use me, when I don't even know any? The only muslims I've personally talked to, have been mechanical engineers. And the only things we've talked about, are the equipment loads to their air handlers.
Hell, NaziBoy! Clearly you've managed to become a pathetic Nazi slimeball and I'm certain you've never been to Nazi Germany.

How conveniently Tinny overlooks the fact that regardless of what the mandate was called, it was the Jews who were called the Palestinians. Call an Arab that and you would have been insulting him by calling him a Jew. Who do you think manned the Plestine booth at the World's Fair in 1940 held in New York? By the way, as a retired State Department poster has stated on these boards......
Sure there was a Palestine. It was invented in the 1960s in a conference room at 1 Lubyanka, Dzershinsky Place, Red Square, Moscow, CCCP. It came complete with a "Palestinian people" too. In fact, its legacy leader was trained east of Moscow at the legendary Balashikha special-ops school.

jt2

Deflection. Israeli propaganda.

Jaffa's famous al-Hamra Palestinian cinema (1937) in Jamal Basha street. Note the Palestinian flag at the tower.

Picture8703.jpg
Gawd what an ignoramus. Faced with all these facts and official documents and statements, some even by Arab leaders (who by the way attacked Israel themselves but NOT to create this fictional "Palestine"), tinkle brain shows me a Jordanian flag on top of a cinema as refuting evidence! Ha ha ha!
Some time ago I showed Tinhead the same picture of that building and flag magnified. If he says it's the Palestinian flag then he's affirming that Palis are Jordanian.

Wow. You can't be that dumb now can you? Our keep back stepping and I keep smacking your ass down with the hammer of truth. Remember you said the Arabs didn't attack the newly formed state of Israel, so what do you think the Arabs are attacking and penetrating in those maps, idiot? Ghosts, OR THE BOUNDARIES OF THE NEWLY FORMED STATE.
I think you're confusing me with Tinmore. I've never said there was no attack. I said it was not un-provoked. All the hostility (in that region) began when you fuckers migrated into the area. That's what started it all.

This is like talking to a ficking lunatic in an asylum.
And you're like talking to a 10 year old!

Let me ask you a question. Have you ever said a single truthful thing in your entire life?
Do you realize, if I said no, it would include the two times I've agreed with you and that would make you wrong on those issues as well?

Hell, NaziBoy! Clearly you've managed to become a pathetic Nazi slimeball and I'm certain you've never been to Nazi Germany.
I've been to Germany. Not nazi Germany, but I've been there. Got there a month before Octoberfest, which kind of bummed me out.

Care to explain what makes me a nazi?

A- The Western Wall is a Jewish Wall
And thus proves my point about you being a selfish asshole, who is mentally incapable of peaceful co-existance with his neighbors and who's sense of humanity, is about as foreign to him, as a moon rock.

Taking possession of things that you "think" are yours, will start fights. And being some hypocritical prick who blames the fight (you started) on others, just exacerbates the problem.

There irony here, that is both disgusting and hilarious at the same time, is that:

"You are constantly calling people jew-haters, while at the same time, displaying your hatred for mulsims."​

Which brings me to my own personal hatred of hypocrites, whom I think are the lowest form of life on the planet. But I don't think they should be "wiped out" or "driven into the sea".

And there's the difference between you and me.

You are actively trying to "wipe them out" and "drive them into the sea" , while at the same time, telling the world that that's what "they want" to do to you.

You whine about them not recognizing your right to exist, while at the same time, completely refusing to recognize theirs.

You bitch about anti-semitism, while at the same time, displaying your Islamophobia.​

I accept the fact that I'm a foul-mouthed asshole and am willing to face all the consequences that might generate. You on the otherhand, don't even have the stones to take responsibility for the things you say. You just give this "deer-in-the-headlights" look, as though someone just stuffed a gafilda fish up your bunghole.

B- Some guys saying stuff at the Western Wall does not necessitate Arab animals take out their daggers and start massacring Jews miles away in Hebron.
Well, we're in agreement there.

Which means you should be given credit for being right. And that brings your total to 2. You've been right 2 times. Let's go for 3!
Huh? Idiot, Jerusalem is and will always be A JEWISH CITY. That includes the Wailing Wall built by Jews thousands of years ago, and one of the Holiest sites in Judaism. Way before the savage Arab invaders with their sword Islam came into the picture. Seems to me like you're the selfish pig here, projecting your ignorance as disputable or negotiable "facts".

Roudy went to jail man,Roudy got bail,wether he was right or wether he is wrong,Roudy got bail man to sing his shit song,don't let him go man because he's just wrong,don't let him go,who are you.

I've been to Germany. Not nazi Germany, but I've been there. Got there a month before Octoberfest, which kind of bummed me out.

Care to explain what makes me a nazi?

History shows that ZIONISTS COLLABORATED WITH THE NAZIS,SENDING MANY WONDERFUL JEWISH FOLK TO THEIR DEATHS,THEY THEN DID THE SAME TO TRY TO ELIMINATE THE SEMETIC PALESTINIANS.

THESE SCUM ARE STILL WITH US TODAY,AMAZINGLY SUPPORTED BY THE US,BUT NO ONE ELSE,MOST ISRAELIS DETEST THEM.........APART FROM THE ULTRA AND THOSE BASTARD SETTLERS(FROM THE US)

SOME ON THIS THREAD HAVE BLOOD DRIPPING FROM THEIR HANDS,NOT ONLY OF THE PALESTINIAN BLOOD SPILT BUT THAT OF INNOCENT JEWS.

ZIONISTS ARE A BLIGHT TO MAN AND WOMEN KIND.

YET ON HERE THE ZIONIST POSSE (THOSE DEALERS IN DEATH,MURDER AND ASSASINATION) TRY TO INFLUENCE FOLK THAT THEY ARE NORMAL......THEY ARE NOT

For that thing sayit,to call the Majestic Lionboy a NAZI,clearly shows how hypocritical and ignorant Zionsayit really is,his mental state must be totally fucked........or he's suffering a bout of GUILT TRANSFERENCE, where someone is so consumed with GUILT that mentally in their own corrupt mind,transfer that guilt onto someone else(Lionboy in this case).....Yeah it's all MAD I know but that's the state sayit is in.....you would normally feel pity for someone like that.........if they wern't so dangerous.

Last edited:

Jaffa's famous al-Hamra Palestinian cinema (1937) in Jamal Basha street. Note the Palestinian flag at the tower.

Picture8703.jpg
Gawd what an ignoramus. Faced with all these facts and official documents and statements, some even by Arab leaders (who by the way attacked Israel themselves but NOT to create this fictional "Palestine"), tinkle brain shows me a Jordanian flag on top of a cinema as refuting evidence! Ha ha ha!
Some time ago I showed Tinhead the same picture of that building and flag magnified. If he says it's the Palestinian flag then he's affirming that Palis are Jordanian.

Come on Hoss,everyone knows that the Palestinians are not Jordanians,STOP perpetuating such BULLSHIT.steve

Come on Hoss,everyone knows that the Palestinians are not Jordanians,STOP perpetuating such BULLSHIT.steve
Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians = birds of a feather.

Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians = birds of a feather.

Jordanians live in Jordan. Palestinians live in Palestine. Syrians live in Syria.

What part of that is confusing to you?

Picture8703.jpg

I don't remember that. Could you post that again?

Forum List

Back