Imagine how Hillary must feel...

Rebels being brainwashed with lies ignorant mainly racist fools like you. Breaking for you: Hillary is honest all investigated, the Rich do not pay enough in taxes so the country and the non-rich have been going to hell for 35 years.

1. Yes, Rebels against the Status Que power structure. Thanks for noticing.

2. Trump's platform was the best offered for us. That you consider it "lies" or our choosing it "ignorant" is just you not caring about our interests. And angry to see us even TRYING to advance them. That is unreasonable of you.

3. "Racist". Shove it up your ass, you race baiting asshole.

4. HIllary was stone walled for by corrupt agents.

5. Hillary was not going to do anything to change things of the non-rich. She was the choice of the Status Quo one percent. Did you really not notice that?
Because she gave a speech or two? Total b*.$12 minimum wage would have done nothing I'm sure LOL nor all the other good good policy you have no clue about... But you know every detail of phony Democrat scandals. Enjoy the Giant actual swamp of these scumbags.

I know that HIllary was the choice of the status quo by the way the rich and powerful, including many on our side of the aisle, lined up to support her.

Trump's platform on immigration and trade, was the only real option for anyone that wanted real Change, that might serve and advance the interests of the US working man.
Everyone with a brain supported her against the orange clown...

Meaningless partisan shit.
Check her policies someday LOL. [/QUOTE]

Sure.

The country is dying 4 a a healthy middle class,

And what would HIllary do to advance that?

tax hikes on the bloated rich and giant corporations

Taxing the rich, does not help the Middle Class. Good jobs, not exported overseas or given to cheap imported Third World labor is what helps the Middle Class.

and all the benefits all other rich countries have.

THose other rich countries, have high taxes and still can't pay for their social programs. They are no more sustainable than we are.

But everyone fell 4 the phony scandals....

Trump ran on Trade and Immigration. Real issues for the Middle Class and Working Poor. Which flipped normally blue states to red.[/QUOTE]
I wish him luck on trade but not on immigration because his Solutions are not Solutions. The wall is a joke for ignorant doups. All Trump did was yell Fox Rush silly propaganda and Hate. He could be my hero if he did the right thing, like Nixon and red China. And fix the God damn problem for crying out loud LOL.

2. Trump's platform was the best offered for us. That you consider it "lies" or our choosing it "ignorant" is just you not caring about our interests. And angry to see us even TRYING to advance them. That is unreasonable of you.

5. Hillary was not going to do anything to change things of the non-rich. She was the choice of the Status Quo one percent. Did you really not notice that?
Because she gave a speech or two? Total b*.$12 minimum wage would have done nothing I'm sure LOL nor all the other good good policy you have no clue about... But you know every detail of phony Democrat scandals. Enjoy the Giant actual swamp of these scumbags.

I know that HIllary was the choice of the status quo by the way the rich and powerful, including many on our side of the aisle, lined up to support her.

Trump's platform on immigration and trade, was the only real option for anyone that wanted real Change, that might serve and advance the interests of the US working man.
Check the 2010 democratic comprehensive immigration bill with SSID card that can't be faked, the only actual Solution. The wall is a useless joke, dumbasses.

Comprehensive Immigration Reform (CIR) is represented in the Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America’s Security and Prosperity (CIR ASAP) Act of 2009 (HR 4321). This act, which has caused much debate, is sponsored by Rep. Louis Gutierrez, Solomon Ortiz, and dozens of Democratic representatives. If passed in 2010, the bill would offer legalization or amnesty for immigrants in the US who do not have legal immigrant status. Currently, estimates of the number of immigrants in the US without legal immigration status vary widely. Some experts estimate there are eight million illegal immigrants in the US while other experts estimate there are up to 30 million illegal immigrants in the country.

This is what we should do? Amnesty for all?
amnesty for the Worthy just like Reagan did, and then stopping anymore coming in to work with a good i d SS card like every other modern country. Democrats, moderate GOP will never allow throwing 11 million out. The the GOP base is just dupes of the greedy idiot Mega rich GOP billionaires who love cheap labor easily bullied. The wall is a useless joke. Already built really as much as as possible.

What bullshit.

Hillary would have given voter cards to every brown person she could, regardless of ANYTHING.

30 MILLION illegals dropped into the legal labor pool, and you claim to want better wages for the Middle Class?

LOL!!!!!

Check her policies someday LOL.

Sure.

Taxing the rich, does not help the Middle Class. Good jobs, not exported overseas or given to cheap imported Third World labor is what helps the Middle Class.

THose other rich countries, have high taxes and still can't pay for their social programs. They are no more sustainable than we are.

Trump ran on Trade and Immigration. Real issues for the Middle Class and Working Poor. Which flipped normally blue states to red.[/QUOTE]
I wish him luck on trade but not on immigration because his Solutions are not Solutions. The wall is a joke for ignorant doups. All Trump did was yell Fox Rush silly propaganda and Hate. He could be my hero if he did the right thing, like Nixon and red China. And fix the God damn problem for crying out loud LOL.[/QUOTE]
Those other rich countries do just find except when the GOP wrecks the world economy, even without our amazing natural resources. You are Duped. America is going to hell under 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich. End of story.

Sure.

I wish him luck on trade but not on immigration because his Solutions are not Solutions. [/QUOTE]

Anyone that supported Amnesty does not support Trump on immigration. You want to see this country remade into a third world shithole.

The wall is a joke for ignorant doups.

Fuck that shit. YOu had your chance to discuss the best way to seal the border. NOw we do it all, right now. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

All Trump did was yell Fox Rush silly propaganda and Hate.

Yeah, that's bullshit. All he did was harp on Trade and Immigration. Shove your lies about "HATE".

He could be my hero if he did the right thing, like Nixon and red China. And fix the God damn problem for crying out loud LOL.

I find that hard to believe.

Check the 2010 democratic comprehensive immigration bill with SSID card that can't be faked, the only actual Solution. The wall is a useless joke, dumbasses.

Comprehensive Immigration Reform (CIR) is represented in the Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America’s Security and Prosperity (CIR ASAP) Act of 2009 (HR 4321). This act, which has caused much debate, is sponsored by Rep. Louis Gutierrez, Solomon Ortiz, and dozens of Democratic representatives. If passed in 2010, the bill would offer legalization or amnesty for immigrants in the US who do not have legal immigrant status. Currently, estimates of the number of immigrants in the US without legal immigration status vary widely. Some experts estimate there are eight million illegal immigrants in the US while other experts estimate there are up to 30 million illegal immigrants in the country.

amnesty for the Worthy just like Reagan did, and then stopping anymore coming in to work with a good i d SS card like every other modern country. Democrats, moderate GOP will never allow throwing 11 million out. The the GOP base is just dupes of the greedy idiot Mega rich GOP billionaires who love cheap labor easily bullied. The wall is a useless joke. Already built really as much as as possible.

What bullshit.

Hillary would have given voter cards to every brown person she could, regardless of ANYTHING.

30 MILLION illegals dropped into the legal labor pool, and you claim to want better wages for the Middle Class?

LOL!!!!!
30 million now, super dupe probably racist dingbat LOL? Change the channel do you have no no evidence but total paranoid propaganda. Let me guess Alex Jones, Savage, some militia site? Call a psychiatrist. Link for that quote?

Sure.

Trump ran on Trade and Immigration. Real issues for the Middle Class and Working Poor. Which flipped normally blue states to red.
I wish him luck on trade but not on immigration because his Solutions are not Solutions. The wall is a joke for ignorant doups. All Trump did was yell Fox Rush silly propaganda and Hate. He could be my hero if he did the right thing, like Nixon and red China. And fix the God damn problem for crying out loud LOL.[/QUOTE]
Those other rich countries do just find except when the GOP wrecks the world economy, even without our amazing natural resources. You are Duped. America is going to hell under 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich. End of story.[/QUOTE]

Their debt and unfunded mandates are in the same unsustainable league as ours.

They are going DOWN, same as US, if not worse.

The Industrial age social spending programs of the last century were based on the assumption of an ever growing population and far lower life spans.

NONE of the FIrst World is in a sustainable situation.

Sure.

Trump ran on Trade and Immigration. Real issues for the Middle Class and Working Poor. Which flipped normally blue states to red.
I wish him luck on trade but not on immigration because his Solutions are not Solutions. [/QUOTE]

Anyone that supported Amnesty does not support Trump on immigration. You want to see this country remade into a third world shithole.

Fuck that shit. YOu had your chance to discuss the best way to seal the border. NOw we do it all, right now. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Yeah, that's bullshit. All he did was harp on Trade and Immigration. Shove your lies about "HATE".

He could be my hero if he did the right thing, like Nixon and red China. And fix the God damn problem for crying out loud LOL.

I find that hard to believe.[/QUOTE]
FIX THE GOD DAMN PROBLEM! NO MORE GODDAMN BS AND HATE. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! THE OTHER PROBLEM IS THE NON RICH AND OUR INFRASTRUCTURE FALLING APART, ALL TO SAVE OUR BLOATED RICH. FIX IT!!!! AND CUT THE STUPID PARANOID GOSSIP, ALL 4 RATINGS AND DUPING THE IGNORANT.

Sure.

I wish him luck on trade but not on immigration because his Solutions are not Solutions.

I find that hard to believe.[/QUOTE]
FIX THE GOD DAMN PROBLEM! NO MORE GODDAMN BS AND HATE. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! THE OTHER PROBLEM IS THE NON RICH AND OUR INFRASTRUCTURE FALLING APART, ALL TO SAVE OUR BLOATED RICH. FIX IT!!!! AND CUT THE STUPID PARANOID GOSSIP, ALL 4 RATINGS AND DUPING THE IGNORANT.[/QUOTE]

Your accusations of "hate" are part of the problem.

It is not "hate" to want to deport the illegals.

It is asshole to claim that it is.

Such vile lies are tearing this nation apart.

Sure.

I wish him luck on trade but not on immigration because his Solutions are not Solutions. The wall is a joke for ignorant doups. All Trump did was yell Fox Rush silly propaganda and Hate. He could be my hero if he did the right thing, like Nixon and red China. And fix the God damn problem for crying out loud LOL.
Those other rich countries do just find except when the GOP wrecks the world economy, even without our amazing natural resources. You are Duped. America is going to hell under 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich. End of story.[/QUOTE]

The Industrial age social spending programs of the last century were based on the assumption of an ever growing population and far lower life spans.

NONE of the FIrst World is in a sustainable situation.[/QUOTE]
Everyone was doing fine until Reagan, Bush 41, W bush and stupid greedy GOP wrecked the world... The United States and the world are dying 4 democratic policy in control 4 about 20 years. Tax the rich, services for the poor, workers, and middle class. The GOP has been a corrupt stupid party since Lincoln.

amnesty for the Worthy just like Reagan did,

No thanks.
Everybody out of the pool.
Get in line, in your home country and apply legally.

and then stopping anymore coming in to work with a good i d SS card like every other modern country.

You want to stop illegal aliens from working, AFTER you make 30 million of them legal? DERP!

I always say brainwashed functional morons or dupes

That's what Donna Brazile says about you, CULTIST.

YOU lost the election.

YOU pushed your deeply flawed candidate, complete with CHEATING at the DNC to help her.

Bernie or Biden wins EASILY....

Why is Trump the President?

Because HILLARY CULTISTS like you LOST IT....
I voted for berny in the primary but I know the the difference between facts and Bs GOP propaganda, super duper. The gigantic BS GOP propaganda machine would have made berny a slacker stoner New Hampshire communist in your in mind in no time LOL. Hillary never tried to bad-mouth him or do anything else, dupe of endless Russian hacked email BS.

Last edited:

Sure.

Those other rich countries do just find except when the GOP wrecks the world economy, even without our amazing natural resources. You are Duped. America is going to hell under 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich. End of story.

NONE of the FIrst World is in a sustainable situation.[/QUOTE]
Everyone was doing fine until Reagan, Bush 41, W bush and stupid greedy GOP wrecked the world... The United States and the world are dying 4 democratic policy in control 4 about 20 years. Tax the rich, services for the poor, workers, and middle class. The GOP has been a corrupt stupid party since Lincoln.[/QUOTE]

No, they were not.

I'm sure you've seen the graphs showing the decline in the numbers of workers per retiree?

I think if she could have stayed SOBER it would have helped
Check the super duper who believes Hillary is evil, corrupt, always drunk, unhealthy, etc etc. Who needs evidence that holds up in the real world? Oh, right, it's all a giant conspiracy. Our entire Justice System and intelligence system is corrupt. What a patriot! Brainwashed functionally insane.

Check the super duper who believes Hillary is evil, corrupt, always drunk, unhealthy, etc etc.

Oh, right, Drunky McBrittleBones is super healthy.
What's with the giant brace she's wearing lately.
Is that to keep her internal organs from escaping?

Hillary Clinton was deemed too stupid to understand the rules about emails, private servers and top secret information! You want someone that stupid to run the country?

The fact that nobody was indicted for the emails isn't because Clinton was innocent of wrong doing...it's because the Obama Justice Department was a partisan JOKE!
The federal statute of limitations is 5 years. On February 1, 2018, the clock tick tocked away. She cannot be prosecuted under the espionage act for crimes she committed while she was Secretary of State.
Which have all Been investigated and and nothing, paranoid dupers...

Check the super duper who believes Hillary is evil, corrupt, always drunk, unhealthy, etc etc. Who needs evidence that holds up in the real world? Oh, right, it's all a giant conspiracy. Our entire Justice System and intelligence system is corrupt. What a patriot! Brainwashed functionally insane.

Check the super duper who believes Hillary is evil, corrupt, always drunk, unhealthy, etc etc.

Does not exist. Seriously where do you get this incredible BS?

Sure.

Everyone was doing fine until Reagan, Bush 41, W bush and stupid greedy GOP wrecked the world... The United States and the world are dying 4 democratic policy in control 4 about 20 years. Tax the rich, services for the poor, workers, and middle class. The GOP has been a corrupt stupid party since Lincoln.[/QUOTE]

No, they were not.

I'm sure you've seen the graphs showing the decline in the numbers of workers per retiree?[/QUOTE]
That is a bit of of a problem. Caused by too many baby boomer babies. It will work out... Don't commit suicide

Does not exist. Seriously where do you get this incredible BS?

4BC9800300000578-5700455-image-m-79_1525713907657.jpg

Hillary Clinton spotted wearing supposed back brace | Daily Mail Online

Sure.

Everyone was doing fine until Reagan, Bush 41, W bush and stupid greedy GOP wrecked the world... The United States and the world are dying 4 democratic policy in control 4 about 20 years. Tax the rich, services for the poor, workers, and middle class. The GOP has been a corrupt stupid party since Lincoln.

No, they were not.

I'm sure you've seen the graphs showing the decline in the numbers of workers per retiree?[/QUOTE]
That is a bit of of a problem. Caused by too many baby boomer babies. It will work out... Don't commit suicide[/QUOTE]

It will not work out. THe numbers will just get worse and worse.

Life spans keep going up, medical tech keeps getting more expensive, birth rates keep dropping, moronic governments import aliens to bolster the work force as a stupid answer.

Forum List

Back