Imagine a political Party so cowardly it apologizes for saying all lives matter??

I don't care what the excuses are, if you bitch about someone saying "all lives matter" than you're a piece of shit.

Read carefully, please.

All lives matter.

As a stand alone comment, this is perfectly accurate and carries no other meaning.

However, when uttered in response to someone saying "black lives matter" in the context with which the phrase has been used, it is a passive aggressive statement most often issued by bigots. It's not very difficult concept to grasp.....for those of average intelligence who wish to grasp it.

it's just sad how LWNJs drone on and on LONG AFTER common sense and decency say to have some dignity when you lose and just STFU

Lost? Lost what? Have you failed AGAIN to understand the concept? I think you have.

When are you clowns going to care when blacks are killed by another black?
When there is some kind of political advantage in doing so.

Another meme that has been thoroughly responded to on this forum.

There are countless deaths of blacks all you leftists hyperventilated over, name some cases where the death of a black by a black was an issue to you. 90% of black victims are killed by blacks, should be easy

Sadly that's true. Our inner cities and the plight of blacks who try to be honest citizens there is a real tragedy. Pathetic liberals don't give a shit. They just keep working to make sure the gangs are the only ones armed

Silly nutter. When they catch a killer and let him go free, give me a call.

"PASSIVE-AGRESSIVE STATEMENT MOST OFTEN USED BY BIGOTS............................."

and it is equally sad these self-impressed left-wing losers think their idiotic talking points can frame every debate. this clown left-wing loser has literally nothing to back up the statement above; nothing that resembles a fact that is.

2 dozen Black people will be MURDERED TODAY

bet this clown ^^^^^ will be outraged by exactly none of them

I will be every bit as outraged as you.

Not true, I actually think inner cities where most blacks are murdered is an actual tragedy and we should do something real about it, you just work to keep them victims and you don't give a shit, clearly different

Sadly that's true. Our inner cities and the plight of blacks who try to be honest citizens there is a real tragedy. Pathetic liberals don't give a shit. They just keep working to make sure the gangs are the only ones armed

OJ ANYONE?

what an idiot you are

They do that all the time, so turns out your concern was a lie, Holmes

Not true, I actually think inner cities where most blacks are murdered is an actual tragedy and we should do something real about it, you just work to keep them victims and you don't give a shit, clearly different

Nope. You find this to be convenient. No doubt about it.

I don't care what the excuses are, if you bitch about someone saying "all lives matter" than you're a piece of shit.

Read carefully, please.

All lives matter.

As a stand alone comment, this is perfectly accurate and carries no other meaning.

However, when uttered in response to someone saying "black lives matter" in the context with which the phrase has been used, it is a passive aggressive statement most often issued by bigots. It's not a very difficult concept to grasp.....for those of average intelligence who wish to grasp it.

As stated before, you are a piece of shit.

And you're a stupid piece of shit at that. Anyone with average intelligence would understand that your claim that it's passive aggressive is utter bullshit. What a ridiculous thing to say.

All lives matter. Period.

you sad clueless loser. CATCH and let go free?

hell tey arent even being caught

homicide solve rates in liberal-run cities are ATROCIOUS

ura clown

OJ ANYONE?

what an idiot you are

He was arrested and tried. Are you trying to tell me he was guilty?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's "passive agressive"

anybody can mutter some stupid shit and not back it up

try again laugh-tard

OJ ANYONE?

what an idiot you are

he basically admitted he was in his book leftard

try again

Wow, the guy who celebrates black deaths that politically benefit him doesn't believe me. LOL, that is so discouraging. You are right about one thing, you are a clown. How's the clown car going?

Read carefully, please.

All lives matter.

However, when uttered in response to someone saying "black lives matter" in the context with which the phrase has been used, it is a passive aggressive statement most often issued by bigots. It's not a very difficult concept to grasp.....for those of average intelligence who wish to grasp it.

As stated before, you are a piece of shit.

And you're a stupid piece of shit at that. Anyone with average intelligence would understand that your claim that it's passive aggressive is utter bullshit. What a ridiculous thing to say.

All lives matter. Period.

Of course they do. Why are you suggesting that anyone has said otherwise?

you sad clueless loser. CATCH and let go free?

hell tey arent even being caught

homicide solve rates in liberal-run cities are ATROCIOUS

ura clown

Yes, and they get off on technicalities and intimidating witnesses all the time. The clown made it up

Wow, the guy who celebrates black deaths that politically benefit him doesn't believe me. LOL, that is so discouraging. You are right about one thing, you are a clown. How's the clown car going?

The clown car is in high gear. It's a wonder to behold.

OJ ANYONE?

what an idiot you are

he basically admitted he was in his book leftard

try again

That's not what I asked. Was OJ guilty?

Forum List

Back