Imagine a political Party so cowardly it apologizes for saying all lives matter??

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Yes this is today's pandering Progressive-infested Democrat Party.

what happened? How did we get to this place??

all%20lives%20matter%20cartoon.png

There are actually people who don't know what the difference is. It's hard to believe......I know. But it's true. This rube actually thinks that people who say black lives matter don't believe that all lives matter. Still. Even after it has been explained to him. That's the definition of a rube.

There are actually people who don't know what the difference is. It's hard to believe......I know. But it's true. This rube actually thinks that people who say black lives matter don't believe that all lives matter. Still. Even after it has been explained to him. That's the definition of a rube.

DERP!1

why shouldnt their own words be beleived leftard???

they cried when the guy said all lives matter> CLEARLY THEY WANT SOME LIVES TO MATTER MORE; specifically black lives ended by whites and/or the police; and not the SIX THOUSAND OTHER MURDERED BLACK AMERICANS EACH YEAR, or people of any other race

it is what it is; and a thousand petty "rube" accusations cant make it something it isnt loser

your'e just too cowardly to own your own bigotry

typical

Bedowin,

Lets be honest you are just too dumb or bias to understand the stats.

Did Obama gang fuck you up the ass as a child or something because your daily hatefest is getting old... You have posted nothing worth a shit in the last 6 months...

You have been a joke... This OP was a rant with no links or anything...

Why don't you just wake up in the morning and say I hate Obama and don't know why....

You possibly need help...

Bedowin,

Lets be honest you are just too dumb or bias to understand the stats.

Did Obama gang fuck you up the ass as a child or something because your daily hatefest is getting old... You have posted nothing worth a shit in the last 6 months...

You have been a joke... This OP was a rant with no links or anything...

Why don't you just wake up in the morning and say I hate Obama and don't know why....

You possibly need help...

let's be honest; you're a clown and a brainwashed loser; and nothing you say matters

...and you possibly need help

do i need to back up the OP with a link idiot?
are you seriously saying the incident didnt happen???

DERP!1

they cried when the guy said all lives matter> CLEARLY THEY WANT SOME LIVES TO MATTER MORE; specifically black lives ended by whites and/or the police; and not the SIX THOUSAND OTHER MURDERED BLACK AMERICANS EACH YEAR, or people of any other race

it is what it is; and a thousand petty "rube" accusations cant make it something it isnt loser

typical

As I said...you don't understand. It has been explained to you, but you aren't capable of understanding. You are just too stupid.

Apologizing for misunderstanding is okay...recommended in fact.

If all lives mattered we wouldn't need the BLM.

If all lives mattered, Democrats would give a shit when a black is killed by another black, which the vast majority of murdered blacks are. but inner city violence isn't on Democrat radar

DERP!1

typical

As I said...you don't understand. It has been explained to you, but you aren't capable of understanding. You are just too stupid.

It only makes sense when you put enough Democrat spin on it, not everyone swallows like you do

Forum List

Back