Imaginary guns....a poem by the tiger!!

That was a poem? Well, don't give up your day job!
Child, if that was a dig, don't give up yours....listen, slop mop, since when did the tiger ever inform you that I gave a fuck about you and your opinions?

If it weren't for guns, you would be working in some white person's kitchen, as they referred to you as "mammy." :D
Child, the last person you red white and vomit mf's want in yo kitchens is us black folk....I can't tell you how many of your ancestors swallowed and ate shit out the ass of black slaves, not to mention the spit and rat droppins....:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg: today, its the latino's turn....enjoy your meals dear:abgg2q.jpg:

While money may be the rich man's equalizer, the gun is the poor and downtrodden man's equalizer. :D Keep that in mind. You have absolutely NO POWER otherwise.
Listen up, the last creature on this planet anyone and I mean anyone should be envious of, admire or fear or feel insecure over...and that is of white people!!

You mf's reeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk OF STUPID!!:abgg2q.jpg:

While money may be the rich man's equalizer, the gun is the poor and downtrodden man's equalizer. :D Keep that in mind. You have absolutely NO POWER otherwise.
Listen up, the last creature on this planet anyone and I mean anyone should be envious of, admire or fear or feel insecure over...and that is of white people!!

Child, if that was a dig, don't give up yours....listen, slop mop, since when did the tiger ever inform you that I gave a fuck about you and your opinions?

If it weren't for guns, you would be working in some white person's kitchen, as they referred to you as "mammy." :D
Child, the last person you red white and vomit mf's want in yo kitchens is us black folk....I can't tell you how many of your ancestors swallowed and ate shit out the ass of black slaves, not to mention the spit and rat droppins....:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg: today, its the latino's turn....enjoy your meals dear:abgg2q.jpg:

Is this another poem? :lol:

All the whites mf's in the white house kitchen will make slaves out of you if you don't arm up! :113:

PS: My "ancestors" weren't in America during the slavery years. :D

All the whites mf's in the white house kitchen will make slaves out of you if you don't arm up! :113:

PS.....here's a quarter, now go call somebody that gives a damn!!:boohoo:

Do black people actually think that white people in America today are the same white people who owned them in the 1800s? :dunno: and :cuckoo:
(sigh).... do you people ever and I mean ever come out of the dumb cloud and breath fresh air??? You have got to be the dumbest white mf on these here boards...really bitch?

The black people you diss today, white bitch....will be at your family reunion 2mar.....nigga loving snatch!!:dance::dance:

Do black people actually think that white people in America today are the same white people who owned them in the 1800s? :dunno: and :cuckoo:
(sigh).... do you people ever and I mean ever come out of the dumb cloud and breath fresh air??? You have got to be the dumbest white mf on these here boards...really bitch?

Oh so then you know that isn't true? Good, then you can stop bitching at everyone now? Thanks be to the gods! :D

The black people you diss today, white bitch....will be at your family reunion 2mar.....nigga loving snatch!!:dance::dance:

Is this more poetry? Lovely. What a lovely mind you have. :D

PS.....here's a quarter, now go call somebody that gives a damn!!:boohoo:

You are such a wonderful spokesperson for black people. So caring, understanding and a lovely person. :D Good grief. Lol.

So black men really DO prefer white woman is what you are saying? :D

Does anyone really believe that Tiger is black? I have my doubts. The persona seems a bit like the angry stereotypical black person. Not to mention, this poster called Tiger certainly isn't doing black people any favors, coming across in the manner that it does . . .

Did you know that white people never even think about you, except when you bring it up?

Forum List

Back