Imaginary guns....a poem by the tiger!!

Yet you want to disarm the people so that ONLY government entities and criminals are carrying guns. Great idea! Brilliant!

That had absolutely NOTHING to do with my post or with this thread.

But as long as you went there, nobody wants to "disarm" anyone but kooks & criminals.

You're a good NRA lapdog however

Cops don't like real guns, those guns that can shoot back

They like those "
imaginary" guns, thats carried exclusively by us blacks

Like a soda can or car keys and that dangerous lookin cell phone

and they especially like it much better, when black men are all alone

no wittnesses, blurred camera's, just your imagination and a gun

and no nigga shootin back, cause your guns the only one

Imaginary guns are safe, that's why cops love pulling the trigger

no damn gun's gonna kill me today, especially if its carried by a nigga!!
200w.webp
/----/ You cop haters should go to the local police station and enroll for the academy. Show us how to protect not only the neighborhood but yourself and your partner.
Autopsy Shows Police Shot Unarmed Man Stephon Clark 8 Times
Police shot at Clark 20 times outside the Sacramento home he shared with his grandparents and children.

Cops are shooting unarmed people way too frequently nowadays, black and white.
/----/ First of all, do as the Police Officer orders you to do. My parents taught me at a young age to say "Yes Officer" and take your side of the story to the judge.
If you live that long.

They like those "

200w.webp
/----/ You cop haters should go to the local police station and enroll for the academy. Show us how to protect not only the neighborhood but yourself and your partner.
Police shot at Clark 20 times outside the Sacramento home he shared with his grandparents and children.

/----/ First of all, do as the Police Officer orders you to do. My parents taught me at a young age to say "Yes Officer" and take your side of the story to the judge.
If you live that long.
/---/ I'm still here after 66 years. I've been pulled over my share of times even when I was I the right.

Yet you want to disarm the people so that ONLY government entities and criminals are carrying guns. Great idea! Brilliant!

That had absolutely NOTHING to do with my post or with this thread.

But as long as you went there, nobody wants to "disarm" anyone but kooks & criminals.

You're a good NRA lapdog however

Mmm hmmm. I'm not a newb to these forums. I've heard this song and dance MANY times before. Sorry, I'm not buying it. You all prove to me every day I post here that these are all incremental steps towards abolishing the 2nd amendment. That is what all the villifying and unwarranted attacks of the NRA and average American gun owners is all about! You may be gullible enough to follow along with that rhetoric, but I am not. What could be better for a government than for it's own citizens to beg it for "protection" and beg it to take one of their rights because they feel that the government can be trusted but citizens can not?

To the OP and all those who love throwing the police under the bus.............

GFY

They like those "

200w.webp
3ba0c8d6-2486-4609-a206-92d32978471d_360x203.jpg

MAN ARRESTED AFTER ASSAULTING WIFE, SHOOTING AT POLICE WITH AIR RIFLE
According to arrest records, police were called to a home after 68-year-old Oscar Walters allegedly hit his wife over the head with a flashlight multiple times causing severe injury.

To the OP and all those who love throwing the police under the bus.............

GFY
According to arrest records, police were called to a home after 68-year-old Oscar Walters allegedly hit his wife over the head with a flashlight multiple times causing severe injury.

I did that on St. Patty's day, and as soon as the young black cop got the second cuff clicked on me, he used the chain to pick me up and curb-slam me. I got pretty mad after that.
/----/ There are exceptions to every rule. But do you agree that running from or attacking an Officer is an invite to get shot? BTW it's St Paddy's Day not Patty's (My recent DNA results show I'm 10% Irish. I never knew why I liked Guiness and corned beef until know. I thought I was mostly German.)

Should this white man be alive?

The police motto 'To protect and serve' these days means to protect and serve themselves. Period.
If anybody is deserving of a mistake bullet, its the guy....but he's white!!

Well played tig - RIP Stephon

About six minutes after the shooting, after backup arrives, an officer can be heard telling another officer, “hey mute.”

stephon-clark-police-shooting-3-22-18.png

Should this man be alive? White violent and carrying a gun.....if the answer is yes, than go to Hell!!

The police motto 'To protect and serve' these days means to protect and serve themselves. Period.
/----/ I can't blame them with Monday Morning Quarterbacks second guessing their every move in an intense life and death situation.
This was life and death, and yet ol dude is alive and kickin!!

They like those "

200w.webp

Don't give up your day job .... providing you have one

-Geaux

I think this is their new motto...

5276dfd9bef5fc20d0f31adaf5e08698.jpg
At the end of the day, you gotta a lot of good ol boys out here, who have for decades watch nigga black men take ownership of they white women and this in my opinion, is just a new form of lynching niggas!!

/----/ I can't blame them with Monday Morning Quarterbacks second guessing their every move in an intense life and death situation.
This was life and death, and yet ol dude is alive and kickin!!
Comparing the police who arrested him to those that have misconduct..............is OBSURD................It would seem they realized that they were being shot at by a BB gun or something that they didn't consider a deadly threat.............They did their duty and arrested the man...........

But your post is WHY DIDN'T THEY KILL HIM.....................

You are Crazy.

Forum List

Back