Imaginary guns....a poem by the tiger!!

I was watching "Straight out of Compton" the other day, about NWA and back in the 80's and 90's, cops was BEATING NIGGA'S WITH BILLY CLUBS......remember Rodney King? But somewhere down the line, a nigga got shot...cop got off the hook for it and its been open season ever since on blacks.

Us nigga's show miss them good ol days!!

Cops don't like real guns, those guns that can shoot back

They like those "
imaginary" guns, thats carried exclusively by us blacks

Like a soda can or car keys and that dangerous lookin cell phone

and they especially like it much better, when black men are all alone

no wittnesses, blurred camera's, just your imagination and a gun

and no nigga shootin back, cause your guns the only one

Imaginary guns are safe, that's why cops love pulling the trigger

no damn gun's gonna kill me today, especially if its carried by a nigga!!
200w.webp

Don't give up your day job .... providing you have one

-Geaux

I was watching "Straight out of Compton" the other day, about NWA and back in the 80's and 90's, cops was BEATING NIGGA'S WITH BILLY CLUBS......remember Rodney King? But somewhere down the line, a nigga got shot...cop got off the hook for it and its been open season ever since on blacks.

You see all Police as evil..................not that some are corrupt with most not being corrupt.

That is your problem..............now why do certain ethnic areas have more crime.................The Statistics don't lie.........

The police motto 'To protect and serve' these days means to protect and serve themselves. Period.
I think this is their new motto...

5276dfd9bef5fc20d0f31adaf5e08698.jpg
At the end of the day, you gotta a lot of good ol boys out here, who have for decades watch nigga black men take ownership of they white women and this in my opinion, is just a new form of lynching niggas!!

Dude... That's nothing to brag about. Sure, the successful blacks have some trophy wives but most of you bruddah's have the white dudes left over's

Just saying

-Geaux

Cops don't like real guns, those guns that can shoot back

They like those "
imaginary" guns, thats carried exclusively by us blacks

Like a soda can or car keys and that dangerous lookin cell phone

and they especially like it much better, when black men are all alone

no wittnesses, blurred camera's, just your imagination and a gun

and no nigga shootin back, cause your guns the only one

Imaginary guns are safe, that's why cops love pulling the trigger

no damn gun's gonna kill me today, especially if its carried by a nigga!!
200w.webp

Don't give up your day job .... providing you have one

-Geaux

Just think tiger, had he not run from cops........??????

-Geaux

JUST WHAT I SUSPECTED WITH THIS IMAGINE....THE SOUND OF CRICKETS

200w.webp

3ba0c8d6-2486-4609-a206-92d32978471d_360x203.jpg

You see all Police as evil..................not that some are corrupt with most not being corrupt.

That is your problem..............now why do certain ethnic areas have more crime.................The Statistics don't lie.........

Tell you what.....you explain to me, how a nigga with expired tags, cell phone, reaching for wallet, car keys, hands in air laying on the ground....how these mf's can get shot to death and this white mf's who just beat his wife, welding a gun is allowed to live another day...then mf you and I will talk boys in the hood bullshit...okay!!

Wanna know how many funerals us black folk attend, cause our licence plates were expired and some cop was having a bad day?

/----/ Well it pays to keep your car's registration and insurance up to date. So explain how a simple traffic stop works for you. You get pulled over and when the Officer see you're DWB ( Driving While Black) he drags you out of the car, says "I'm having a bad day." and shoots you. Is that pretty accurate?

Tell you what.....you explain to me, how a nigga with expired tags, cell phone, reaching for wallet, car keys, hands in air laying on the ground....how these mf's can get shot to death and this white mf's who just beat his wife, welding a gun is allowed to live another day...then mf you and I will talk boys in the hood bullshit...okay!!

You need to watch Rodney Kings video and calm the F down.

Tell me the Statistics and be honest about it.................

How do you change that.............why are those statistics so high compared to other ethnic groups...........

That is one of the major problems........not a few police who got out of line.

The white guy you keep SHOWING...............DO YOU WANT HIM DEAD........yeah he's a scumbag.......and I wouldn't have given a rats ass is he got shot...........but the police there must have showed restraint..........had the same police that arrested him been at the arrest of Rodney King..............would King have been beaten.............I highly doubt it.

Stop painting with a broad brush.........and then we'll talk the hood.

Rodney King would disagree with you tigerred.............

Do you ever pay attention to my post? I have said this a zillion and one times and it needs repeating.....nobody and I mean nobody sells out so quickly to white people than that of black men...that is until the law comes a calling then they need the community of women to rally for their black ass's. This brother lived...today his black ass would be dead...and he lived a life of wealth after the beating and law suits were settled....show me any nigga with some serious coins in his pocket who's down with his peeps and I'll show you Trump getting off of Twitter and actually doing daily press conferences!!:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Do you ever pay attention to my post? I have said this a zillion and one times and it needs repeating.....nobody and I mean nobody sells out so quickly to white people than that of black men...that is until the law comes a calling then they need the community of women to rally for their black ass's. This brother lived...today his black ass would be dead...and he lived a life of wealth after the beating and law suits were settled....show me any nigga with some serious coins in his pocket who's down with his peeps and I'll show you Trump getting off of Twitter and actually doing daily press conferences!!:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

You show his beating video over and over again..............and now you throw him under the bus..............

You need to get off the meds...............Your post he got paid off............and blacks sell out to white people

LOL

I'm done with you .........You are the weakest link.........goodbye.

You need to watch Rodney Kings video and calm the F down.

Tell me the Statistics and be honest about it.................

How do you change that.............why are those statistics so high compared to other ethnic groups...........

That is one of the major problems........not a few police who got out of line.

The white guy you keep SHOWING...............DO YOU WANT HIM DEAD........yeah he's a scumbag.......and I wouldn't have given a rats ass is he got shot...........but the police there must have showed restraint..........had the same police that arrested him been at the arrest of Rodney King..............would King have been beaten.............I highly doubt it.

Stop painting with a broad brush.........and then we'll talk the hood.

Broad brush? Seriously???? Every nigga black man in this country, including the honorable dignified President Obama, has been marginalized, disrespect painted with a broad brush of complete and total hate by you white mf's and you want to cherry pick hand pick good white cops vs the bad ones? Get the fuck outta here....Own your racism and bigotry and move the fuck on

You show his beating video over and over again..............and now you throw him under the bus..............

You need to get off the meds...............Your post he got paid off............and blacks sell out to white people

LOL

I'm done with you .........You are the weakest link.........goodbye.

Bye? As if I give a fuck!!

Wanna know how many funerals us black folk attend, cause our licence plates were expired and some cop was having a bad day?

/----/ Well it pays to keep your car's registration and insurance up to date. So explain how a simple traffic stop works for you. You get pulled over and when the Officer see you're DWB ( Driving While Black) he drags you out of the car, says "I'm having a bad day." and shoots you. Is that pretty accurate?

Watch the video sucker and you tell me......or just do what you white mf's do best.....ignore facts!!
mqdefault_6s.webp

MAN ARRESTED AFTER ASSAULTING WIFE, SHOOTING AT POLICE WITH AIR RIFLE
According to arrest records, police were called to a home after 68-year-old Oscar Walters allegedly hit his wife over the head with a flashlight multiple times causing severe injury.
Should this man be alive? White violent and carrying a gun.....if the answer is yes, than go to Hell!!

You know how it works my friend

CH0NLZXUMAU_Fhf.jpg

Forum List

Back