Imaginary guns....a poem by the tiger!!

Yet you want to disarm the people so that ONLY government entities and criminals are carrying guns. Great idea! Brilliant!

That had absolutely NOTHING to do with my post or with this thread.

But as long as you went there, nobody wants to "disarm" anyone but kooks & criminals.

You're a good NRA lapdog however

Mmm hmmm. I'm not a newb to these forums. I've heard this song and dance MANY times before. Sorry, I'm not buying it. You all prove to me every day I post here that these are all incremental steps towards abolishing the 2nd amendment. That is what all the villifying and unwarranted attacks of the NRA and average American gun owners is all about! You may be gullible enough to follow along with that rhetoric, but I am not. What could be better for a government than for it's own citizens to beg it for "protection" and beg it to take one of their rights because they feel that the government can be trusted but citizens can not?

Question: Do you seriously believe that the gub-ment is gonna go door to door collecting 330 million guns? :rolleyes-41:

Cops don't like real guns, those guns that can shoot back

They like those "
imaginary" guns, thats carried exclusively by us blacks

Like a soda can or car keys and that dangerous lookin cell phone

and they especially like it much better, when black men are all alone

no wittnesses, blurred camera's, just your imagination and a gun

and no nigga shootin back, cause your guns the only one

Imaginary guns are safe, that's why cops love pulling the trigger

no damn gun's gonna kill me today, especially if its carried by a nigga!!
200w.webp
Yeah! And tell that to all the niggas who end up dead in the streets of their hoods every day.

Anyway, keep the day job even though they appear to follow a strict merit raise philosophy that's proving quite the challenge.

They like those "

200w.webp
Complete bullshit. More white people are killed by cops even though black people who make up only 16% of the population commit 38% of violent crimes.

MAN ARRESTED AFTER ASSAULTING WIFE, SHOOTING AT POLICE WITH AIR RIFLE
According to arrest records, police were called to a home after 68-year-old Oscar Walters allegedly hit his wife over the head with a flashlight multiple times causing severe injury.
Should this man be alive? White violent and carrying a gun.....if the answer is yes, than go to Hell!!

You know how it works my friend

CH0NLZXUMAU_Fhf.jpg
/------/ The Black guy selling cigarettes (Illegal in NYC thanks to democRATs) refused to stop and obey the Police Officers orders. What struggle did the White guy put up?

/------/ The Black guy selling cigarettes (Illegal in NYC thanks to democRATs) refused to stop and obey the Police Officers orders. What struggle did the White guy put up?

Yes, the death sentence via banned chokehold was entirely appropriate for a man selling loosies :rolleyes:

Perhaps you will now mansplain what struggle this poor guy put up?

Yes, the death sentence via banned chokehold was entirely appropriate for a man selling loosies :rolleyes:

/----/ Oh get off your soapbox you libtard. He was warned earlier and fought the police.
Beyond the Chokehold: The Path to Eric Garner’s Death
As the officers approached, Mr. Garner, 43, shouted at them to back off, according to two witnesses. He flailed his arms. He refused to be detained or frisked. He had been arrested twice already that year near the same spot, in March and May, charged both times with circumventing state tax law.

But on that sweltering day in July, the officers left him with a warning.

“It was the first time I ever saw them let him go,” said John McCrae, who watched the encounter near the park. Mr. Garner took that experience to heart, Mr. McCrae said.

“You figure if it stops them the first time,” he said, “it might get them to stop the second time.”

/----/ Oh get off your soapbox you libtard. He was warned earlier and fought the police.
As the officers approached, Mr. Garner, 43, shouted at them to back off, according to two witnesses. He flailed his arms. He refused to be detained or frisked. He had been arrested twice already that year near the same spot, in March and May, charged both times with circumventing state tax law.

“It was the first time I ever saw them let him go,” said John McCrae, who watched the encounter near the park. Mr. Garner took that experience to heart, Mr. McCrae said.

“You figure if it stops them the first time,” he said, “it might get them to stop the second time.”

No comment on my video? Figures :rolleyes-41:

/----/ I didn't watch your video. It didn't seem relevant to Eric Gardner fighting and resisting arrest.

They like those "

200w.webp

yet dumb fucks like you

advocate that only the cops you hate so much have the guns

you have once again demonstrated that

liberalism= mental disorder

They like those "

200w.webp

yet dumb fucks like you

/-----/ Oh give them time. Next on the Libtard agenda will be to disarm the Police like they did in Not so Great Britain.

They like those "

200w.webp

yet dumb fucks like you

/-----/ Oh give them time. Next on the Libtard agenda will be to disarm the Police like they did in Not so Great Britain.

never happen here

our police have become too militarized

if anything we would turn into a government like Egypt

/----/ I didn't watch your video. It didn't seem relevant to Eric Gardner fighting and resisting arrest.

Oh okay - I was hoping you could tell me how that one "resisted". He didn't

Garner perhaps a little but he was a big dude - the choke hold and his death sentence were entirely unnecessary considering the misdemeanor of selling loosies.

All the cops had to do was to stand back a few feet and talk to him.

Oh okay - I was hoping you could tell me how that one "resisted". He didn't

Garner perhaps a little but he was a big dude - the choke hold and his death sentence were entirely unnecessary considering the misdemeanor of selling loosies.

All the cops had to do was to stand back a few feet and talk to him.

/----/ I'm not partaking in your endless chase through the rabbit hole. No matter what I post you'll just reject it or not pick minor details. Once last attempt:
A Chokehold Didn't Kill Eric Garner, Your Disrespect for the NYPD Did ...
Page not found - VICE News...
Aug 6, 2014 - The police representative said Garner's "tragic" death was a direct result of his attempt toresist arrest. ... "This man was clearly, brutally taken to the ground by these officers, the video makes pretty clear that there's a chokehold, and the medical examiner report finds the same thing." "The police unions are ...

/----/ I'm not partaking in your endless chase through the rabbit hole. No matter what I post you'll just reject it or not pick minor details. Once last attempt:
Aug 6, 2014 - The police representative said Garner's "tragic" death was a direct result of his attempt toresist arrest. ... "This man was clearly, brutally taken to the ground by these officers, the video makes pretty clear that there's a chokehold, and the medical examiner report finds the same thing." "The police unions are ...

/----/ No, it was the chokehold, sorry.

Eric Garner and the NYPD's History of Deadly Chokeholds

/----/ Well Dr Love, since you did the autopsy, you'd know best.
idiot award.jpg

/----/ Well Dr Love, since you did the autopsy, you'd know best.
View attachment 185819

Oh, you mean the one that ruled his death a "homicide"? Check

On Aug. 1, a New York City medical examiner determined that the cause of death in the Garner case was “homicide,” specifically the neck compressions from the Pantaleo’s chokehold and “the compression of [Garner’s] chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police,” according to spokeswoman, Julie Bolcer.

Why a Medical Examiner Called Eric Garner's Death a 'Homicide'

Well, here we go again.....cops love shooting unarmed black men, with thier imaginary guns.
New York Police Fatally Shoot Unarmed Black Man On Brooklyn Street
The shooting comes just two weeks after the killing of Stephon Clark by police in California.

They don't rush into buildings where real shooting is going on

They rather hide behind safe cars and talk on the police phone

That was a poem? Well, don't give up your day job!
Child, if that was a dig, don't give up yours....listen, slop mop, since when did the tiger ever inform you that I gave a fuck about you and your opinions?

Forum List

Back