Cops don't like real guns, those guns that can shoot back

They like those "
imaginary" guns, thats carried exclusively by us blacks

Like a soda can or car keys and that dangerous lookin cell phone

and they especially like it much better, when black men are all alone

no wittnesses, blurred camera's, just your imagination and a gun

and no nigga shootin back, cause your guns the only one

Imaginary guns are safe, that's why cops love pulling the trigger

no damn gun's gonna kill me today, especially if its carried by a nigga!!
200w.webp

• Banned
Autopsy Shows Police Shot Unarmed Man Stephon Clark 8 Times
Police shot at Clark 20 times outside the Sacramento home he shared with his grandparents and children.

They like those "

200w.webp
/----/ You cop haters should go to the local police station and enroll for the academy. Show us how to protect not only the neighborhood but yourself and your partner.

They like those "

200w.webp
/----/ You cop haters should go to the local police station and enroll for the academy. Show us how to protect not only the neighborhood but yourself and your partner.

Don't do that! The last thing needed is NWA with a badge.

• Banned

They like those "

200w.webp
Police shot at Clark 20 times outside the Sacramento home he shared with his grandparents and children.

They like those "

200w.webp

Cops are shooting unarmed people way too frequently nowadays, black and white.

They like those "

200w.webp

/----/ First of all, do as the Police Officer orders you to do. My parents taught me at a young age to say "Yes Officer" and take your side of the story to the judge.

They like those "

200w.webp

/----/ First of all, do as the Police Officer orders you to do. My parents taught me at a young age to say "Yes Officer" and take your side of the story to the judge.

I did that on St. Patty's day, and as soon as the young black cop got the second cuff clicked on me, he used the chain to pick me up and curb-slam me. I got pretty mad after that.

They like those "

200w.webp

I did that on St. Patty's day, and as soon as the young black cop got the second cuff clicked on me, he used the chain to pick me up and curb-slam me. I got pretty mad after that.
/----/ There are exceptions to every rule. But do you agree that running from or attacking an Officer is an invite to get shot? BTW it's St Paddy's Day not Patty's (My recent DNA results show I'm 10% Irish. I never knew why I liked Guiness and corned beef until know. I thought I was mostly German.)

/----/ There are exceptions to every rule. But do you agree that running from or attacking an Officer is an invite to get shot? BTW it's St Paddy's Day not Patty's (My recent DNA results show I'm 10% Irish. I never knew why I liked Guiness and corned beef until know. I thought I was mostly German.)
Was St. Patrick a fat man?

I'm just glad I didn't get beat with a shillelagh.

The police motto 'To protect and serve' these days means to protect and serve themselves. Period.

/----/ I'm old but not that old. Never met the man.

Then why do yo insist that it is “St. Paddy”?

/---- Paddy is derived from the Irish, Pádraig: the source of those mysterious, emerald double-Ds. Patty is the diminutive of Patricia, or a burger, and just not something you call a fella. There isn't a sinner in Ireland that would refer to a Patrick as “Patty”. It's as simple as that.

/---- Paddy is derived from the Irish, Pádraig: the source of those mysterious, emerald double-Ds. Patty is the diminutive of Patricia, or a burger, and just not something you call a fella. There isn't a sinner in Ireland that would refer to a Patrick as “Patty”. It's as simple as that.
So St. Patrick had double-Ds. I never knew.

Well played tig - RIP Stephon

About six minutes after the shooting, after backup arrives, an officer can be heard telling another officer, “hey mute.”

stephon-clark-police-shooting-3-22-18.png

Forum List

Back