Images of Assad's Syria

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
This is what Syria has become. This is what Assad has created.
People speak of genocide in gaza, but from Assad and ISIS it is far worse that the response of Israel to gazan attacks.
This is the face of the of the middle east that Israel exists in.

The muslim brotherhood had been dissolved, Al Qaida has disavowed ISIS for being too brutal, the Kurds are supporting Israel against hamas.

https://twitter.com/search?q=#StandWithCaesar&src=hash&mode=photos

This all would never have happened if the west would not have created the "Arab Spring".

Remember what happened in Libya in 2011, when the islamist terrorists had Nato air support.

nato-bombs-libya.jpg

Nato bombs Tripoli.

misrata-2007-2011.jpg

sirte2.jpg

Sirte

AlQaeda+flags+in+Libya.jpg

Benghazi 2011

1.7 million participate in pro-Gadaffi rally in Tripoli:

After five months of increasingly intensive air strikes, the final stage of the war in Libya will be left to rebel forces in close-quarter fighting in Tripoli, Nato and British officials have said.
Experts said it was the beginning of the endgame for Nato military operations, but warned that the battle for Tripoli could be extremely bloody.
Nato to wind down Libya air strikes as rebels take fight to Tripoli | World news | The Guardian

Its investigator in Libya, Peter Bouckaert, told me yesterday that more bodies are continuing to be discovered in Sirte, where evidence suggests about 500 people, civilians and fighters, have been killed in the last 10 days alone by shooting, shelling and Nato bombing.
That has followed a two month-long siege and indiscriminate bombardment of a city of 100,000 which has been reduced to a Grozny-like state of destruction by newly triumphant rebel troops with Nato air and special-forces support.
And these massacre sites are only the latest of many such discoveries. Amnesty International has now produced compendious evidence of mass abduction and detention, beating and routine torture, killings and atrocities by the rebel militias Britain, France and the US have backed for the last eight months – supposedly to stop exactly those kind of crimes [allegedly] being committed by the Gaddafi regime.
If the Libyan war was about saving lives, it was a catastrophic failure | Seumas Milne | Comment is free | The Guardian

Last edited by a moderator:
problems in Syria go back decades before the Arab Spring.

You can thank Saudi Arabia, Qatar, The United States , Turkey and more for creating the destruction in Syria. When you start a revolution in a country it gets messed up. Assad is currently assisting in the fight against ISIS. with boots on the ground even.

You can thank Saudi Arabia, Qatar, The United States , Turkey and more for creating the destruction in Syria. When you start a revolution in a country it gets messed up. Assad is currently assisting in the fight against ISIS. with boots on the ground even.

I agree. Also you can thank the same people for Libya.

twiddle dee and twiddle dum

dee spits stupidity and dum answers "amen"

DA WEST DONE IT,,,,, DA WEST DONE IT,,,,,,
(do not ask them to define 'da west' Dey don't know)

always remember these words "da west" and "zionist-controlled-cia"
dey is the whole answer------to everything-----something like
"da devil made me do it"

Last edited:

"da devil made me do it"

I live in the West, the US you know. I wonder why ISIS or in Syria, ISIL never attacked Israel, or any of the Arab Spring made it into Israel, just Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iraq,

really makes one wonder...................oh but the Israelites are crying about the Arabs all the time. Seems they are not really a threat at all to Israel. Why is that?

"da devil made me do it"

I live in the West, the US you know. I wonder why ISIS or in Syria, ISIL never attacked Israel, or any of the Arab Spring made it into Israel, just Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iraq,

really makes one wonder...................oh but the Israelites are crying about the Arabs all the time. Seems they are not really a threat at all to Israel. Why is that?

Why, Penelope if you weren't so busy going to the hate sites, you would have read many articles on why the Arab Spring happened in these other countries. Perhaps you can tell us why there was no Arab Spring in Morocco. Could it be that the people were basically happy with whom was governing them?

Maybe Penelope can get a job with Hamas and have them change their charter about destroying Israel. Then she can convince them to stop lobbing rockets into Israel.

"da devil made me do it"

Why, Penelope if you weren't so busy going to the hate sites, you would have read many articles on why the Arab Spring happened in these other countries. Perhaps you can tell us why there was no Arab Spring in Morocco. Could it be that the people were basically happy with whom was governing them?

Maybe Penelope can get a job with Hamas and have them change their charter about destroying Israel. Then she can convince them to stop lobbing rockets into Israel.

Israel is full of propaganda. They create their own threats. They are in bed with ISIS same as the way they created Hamas to get rid of Arafat, but its kind of backfired or so it seems.

Israel is full of propaganda. They create their own threats. They are in bed with ISIS same as the way they created Hamas to get rid of Arafat, but its kind of backfired or so it seems.

Looks like Penelope can't tell us why there was no Arab Spring in Morocco. Actually, Penelope and gang with the help of Arabs are so full of propaganda, but instead they are busy trying to make people believe that it is the Israelis.. Arab propaganda is the best in the world. I can just see Penelope posting on Stormfront with her other little friends telling how bad, bad, bad Israel is while her brand new friends are busy murdering innocent people in the other Middle East countries, which of course Penelope doesn't care about. If she can't blame the Jews, the blood of these innocents can be running down the roads, and Penelope wouldn't even blink.

"da devil made me do it"

The Arab Spring was not made by people who dislike their governments. It´s an Islamist takeover that has failed. For example, in Libya currently compete 1800 armed groups, most of them islamist, some of them tolerated or even financed by the official government.

The Arab Spring is rapidly turning into a winter of chaos and oppression.

As protests grip the Egyptian capital of Cairo, and Islamic fundamentalists gain in confidence there and elsewhere across the region, the hopes of Western leaders for a new era of democracy across the Middle East have been exposed as hopelessly naïve.

For far from paving the way for freedom and pluralism, the uprisings have led only to more intolerance, authoritarianism and division.

Arab Spring? This is turning into the winter of Islamic jihad | Mail Online

priester-----meet Penelope-----she/he/it----happens to know that the "arab spring" is a
Zionist plot-----along with 9-11 ------ the Iranian demonstrations------AIDS------and------
the bubonic plague ------also hemmorhoids and pimples ...........and global warming

The Arab Spring was not made by people who dislike their governments. It´s an Islamist takeover that has failed. For example, in Libya currently compete 1800 armed groups, most of them islamist, some of them tolerated or even financed by the official government.

As protests grip the Egyptian capital of Cairo, and Islamic fundamentalists gain in confidence there and elsewhere across the region, the hopes of Western leaders for a new era of democracy across the Middle East have been exposed as hopelessly naïve.

For far from paving the way for freedom and pluralism, the uprisings have led only to more intolerance, authoritarianism and division.

It was created by the powers to be, US, SA, Israel, to get rid of Gaddafi, Assad and the Egyptian leader. The supplied the rebels with weapons and money.

Perhaps you can tell us why there was no Arab Spring in Morocco. Could it be that the people were basically happy with whom was governing them?
Easy to answer.

The King of Morocco is a brutal dictator who controls the countries media and the military with an iron fist.

And any pro democracy demonstrations are illegal and dealt with harshly by the military. ... :cool:

It was created by the powers to be, US, SA, Israel, to get rid of Gaddafi, Assad and the Egyptian leader. The supplied the rebels with weapons and money.

Why not ask the young people of these countries why they started up, Penelope? As one article coming out of Egypt stated, after the Muslim Brotherhood was put into power, the youth were disappointed in what was going on. They thought that they were going to have more freedom than they did with the previous dictator. After all, there were reporters on the ground in the various countries who are more aware of why and what happened than you will ever learn from the sites you go to.

Stale conspiracy fruitcake. What happened to rational thinking?

Stale conspiracy fruitcake. What happened to rational thinking?

Right Israel is so scared for its life, being attacked by all the Arabs. Not one Arab Spring group has touched Israel, all around them but not Israel. Nothing strange, right!

Easy to answer.

The King of Morocco is a brutal dictator who controls the countries media and the military with an iron fist.

And any pro democracy demonstrations are illegal and dealt with harshly by the military. ... :cool:

The king of Morocco----according to a Moroccan to whom I spoke a few years ago is not anything like his father-----he is
a puppet of the mullahs. Morocco will soon spin down
the cosmic toilet of islamicism. <<< well----that is essentially what he told me. It was a US citizen who traveled frequently to his country of birth on "business" ----
he imported stuff

I remain fascinated by the meccaist whine------"we don't know what we are doing----
"""THE WEST"""" thinks for us" It is nothing new-----I actually heard about it
from muslims from south east asia ----more than 40 years ago------everything that
happens over there is determined by "the.zionist.controlled.CIA." -----gee----hindus
can think for themselves------what is wrong with meccaists?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back