I'm voting for Obama, and I'll tell you why.

Why do racist Conservatives keep trotting out this lame video in an attempt to say..

Look at those black people....they expect everything for free

I don't know that they're actual racists....they just can't believe that some of the right wing rhetoric is just as stereotyping and designed to divide as some of the left wing rhetoric. They can't seem to take innuendo and supposition with a grain of salt.....but then, there are those of us Dems that do the same damned thing.

Just my opinion.

She is black and female...to Conservatives, it says welfare queen

Strange because she has a mortgage. If it was a white male saying the same thing it would never be assumed that he expects everything for free

Why do racist Conservatives keep trotting out this lame video in an attempt to say..

Being black has nothing to do with it. There are more white people on the dole than black people. The point is, people in the culture of entitlements and government dependency will vote Dem because they support that way of thinking. That culture which is passed from generation to generation is scared to death that someone will take away the free ride.

What did she say that would make her a complete idiot?

Absolutely nothing. From listening to her, I can deduce she's actually very informed.

Hey....this has nothing to do with your post.....but thanks for the decent conversation.....and sorry for drawing first blood in my OP....I just am so programmed to it on here.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. And it's cool, I know that heated conversations are to be expected when debating politics. It's nothing personal. You seem like a hard-working individual with integrity and morals, and I respect you for that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

are taxpayers supposed to look the other way?

How can someone explain to me that voting for Obama isn't applauding this sort of attitude?

Same way that voting for Romney isn't applauding this sort of bullshit.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IH0rdnw2u8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IH0rdnw2u8[/ame]

Black ain't got nuttin' nu do wit the A-rabs are tryin to sneak this guy in.

I don't know that they're actual racists....they just can't believe that some of the right wing rhetoric is just as stereotyping and designed to divide as some of the left wing rhetoric. They can't seem to take innuendo and supposition with a grain of salt.....but then, there are those of us Dems that do the same damned thing.

Just my opinion.

Strange because she has a mortgage. If it was a white male saying the same thing it would never be assumed that he expects everything for free
Isn't the point that she doesn't feel that she has to worry about these things because Obama is president telling?

Just my opinion.

What I am saying is that they don't seem to apply those alleged "critical thinking" skills that their pundits talk about to their own side. I don't think that most of them are dyed in the wool racists....the over the top news-entertainment folks like Limbaugh & Co....say over the top shit all the time....and they can't seem to disseminate the news from the entertainment. That only encourages them to top themselves over and over, saying more and more hateful shit.

Being black has nothing to do with it. There are more white people on the dole than black people. The point is, people in the culture of entitlements and government dependency will vote Dem because they support that way of thinking. That culture which is passed from generation to generation is scared to death that someone will take away the free ride.

That's exactly my point.

To me, race has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's a mindset thing. And mindsets have nothing to do with skin color.

Where did this woman ever say she expected everything for free?

Would you draw the same conclusion if it were a white male saying it

That's exactly my point.

To me, race has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's a mindset thing. And mindsets have nothing to do with skin color.

Your mindset is obviously that black women expect everything for free....why else would you post the highly edited video?

You gotta admit that black females are the greatest parasites in American society. I understand that it is not politically correct, but is none-the-less true.

This is why I'm voting GOP: I believe that men should lead, and men only.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTOylLjrfeY&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTOylLjrfeY&feature=related[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

are taxpayers supposed to look the other way?

She is misinformed. Those phones are not funded with tax dollars and came from Bush

You gotta admit that black females are the greatest parasites in American society. I understand that it is not politically correct, but is none-the-less true.

Actually it s black females who bear the brunt of raising black families. It is black males who are irresponsible

That's exactly my point.

Your mindset is obviously that black women expect everything for free....why else would you post the highly edited video?

Because I couldn't find one of a white woman saying it? Because it was the first one that popped up on YouTube?

And it's not even edited. Where do you even come up with that?

Finally, that is not even close to what I think about black women. I've had many great teachers who were black women, and hard workers. You're making implications based on your own assumptions.

Actually it s black females who bear the brunt of raising black families. It is black males who are irresponsible

Who's the racist one now?

Wow. That was pretty ignorant of you. Here you've been ranting for 5 pages on how we're racists by posting a video of a black woman, and now you call black males irresponsible.

I happen to know many black males who are very responsible and hard working.

That's exactly my point.

Because I couldn't find one of a white woman saying it? Because it was the first one that popped up on YouTube?

And it's not even edited. Where do you even come up with that?

Finally, that is not even close to what I think about black women. I've had many great teachers who were black women, and hard workers. You're making implications based on your own assumptions.

You are new and may not know that the same video has been posted dozens of times with conservatives giggling about how black people expect everything for free

Welcome to the club

Wow. That was pretty ignorant of you. Here you've been ranting for 5 pages on how we're racists by posting a video of a black woman, and now you call black males irresponsible.

I stand by my assertion based on 70 percent of black children being born to single mothers. It shows a sociological trend of black males not supporting their families

Now, what data do you have supporting the claim that this woman does not have a job and was expecting everything for free

This is wearing inconceivably thin. Women are responsible for their child-bearing, even Sandra Fluke. No one likes parasites.

I stand by my assertion based on 70 percent of black children being born to single mothers. It shows a sociological trend of black males not supporting their families

Now, what data do you have supporting the claim that this woman does not have a job and was expecting everything for free

It's an assumption I made based on what the typical Obama supporter wants. More taxes for the rich, and more government welfare.

Forum List

Back