I'm voting for Obama, and I'll tell you why.

How can someone explain to me that voting for Obama isn't applauding this sort of attitude?

Same way that voting for Romney isn't applauding this sort of bullshit.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IH0rdnw2u8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IH0rdnw2u8[/ame]

Black ain't got nuttin' nu do wit the A-rabs are tryin to sneak this guy in.

This is obama's base
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

The best Obama exposure site on the net:
The Obama File ...
The Obama File -- Obama Personal

The United States Library of Congress has selectedTheObamaFile.com for inclusion in its historic collectionof Internet materials
The Obama File -- Library of Congress

Just a few of the pages:
The Obama File -- Obama's Evolution
Barack Hussein Obama
Barack Obama --
Barack Obama's Education
Barack Obama -- Psychology
Barack Obama -- Religion
Barack Obama -- Michelle Obama
Barack Obama -- Associates
Barack Obama Iconography
Obama’s books:

In a sane world, having the following comments out in print via Obama’s racist books would have knocked him out of the running for president of the United States.(they would have crucified a white candidate for far less)

From Dreams from My Father,“ I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER’S RACE”. Barack Hussein Obama

From ‘Dreams from my Father’,The emotion between the races could never be pure, even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, THE OTHER RACE (WHITE) WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT: MENACING, ALIEN, AND APART.” Barack Hussein Obama

From Dreams from My Father:“THAT HATE HADN’T GONE” he wrote, BLAMING “WHITE PEOPLE — some CRUEL, some IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives.” Barack Hussein Obama

From ‘Dreams from My Father’,“There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs,” he wrote.“It remained necessary to prove which side you were on,to show your LOYALTY TO THE BLACK MASSES, TO STRIKE OUT and name names” Barack Hussein Obama

“Dreams From My Father,” page 101 (paperback, ISBN 978-1-4000-8277-3)
Dreams From My Father: To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists“Dreams From My Father,” pages 99-100

Then there is his love of Islam:

Quote from Barack Obama’s book, Dreams Of My Father:

“THE PERSON WHO MADE ME PROUDEST OF ALL, THOUGH, WAS MY [half brother], ROY..HE CONVERTED TO ISLAM”.

From ‘Dreams of my Father’,“IN INDONESIA, I SPEND TWO YEARS AT A MUSLIM SCHOOL”“..I STUDIED THE KORAN..”

From ‘Audacity of Hope:“LOLO (Obama’s step father) FOLLOWED ISLAM....”I LOOKED TO LOLO FOR GUIDANCE”.

From ‘The Audacity Of Hope,“I WILL STAND WITH THEM (MUSLIMS) SHOULD THE POLITICAL WINDS OF WAR SHIFT IN AN UGLY DIRECTION..”
From The Audacity Of Hope,“WE ARE NO LONGER JUST A CHRISTIAN NATION, we are also a Jewish nation, a MUSLIM NATION, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.”
Still need convincing?
Race: Barack Obama and Race
Islam — early years: Barack Obama -- Islam -- Early Years
Islam — candidate: Barack Obama -- Islam -- The Candidate

I watched it

Where in there did she say she expected anything other than working for it?

By saying she "won't have to worry about it?"

To me that implies having someone else do it for you. Specially since she didn't mention doing otherwise.

The Republican Party...come for the misogyny, stay for the racism.

Racism? Where am I being racist?

I was referring to the woman's attitude. Not her race or ethnicity.

You my friend, brought up the race card.

Mittens being president does not mean that welfare will go away.

Good point. But I didn't mention Mittens.. Just talking about Obama here, and the attitude of his supporters.

Chris one of the duller of live on this board... He usually responds like that.

Who's the racist one now?

Wow. That was pretty ignorant of you. Here you've been ranting for 5 pages on how we're racists by posting a video of a black woman, and now you call black males irresponsible.

I happen to know many black males who are very responsible and hard working.

I stand by my assertion based on 70 percent of black children being born to single mothers. It shows a sociological trend of black males not supporting their families

Now, what data do you have supporting the claim that this woman does not have a job and was expecting everything for free

It's an assumption I made based on what the typical Obama supporter wants. More taxes for the rich, and more government welfare.

Typical Obama supporters are hard working, raise their families and pay taxes. What Obama supporters are you talking about?

I stand by my assertion based on 70 percent of black children being born to single mothers. It shows a sociological trend of black males not supporting their families

Now, what data do you have supporting the claim that this woman does not have a job and was expecting everything for free

It's an assumption I made based on what the typical Obama supporter wants. More taxes for the rich, and more government welfare.

Typical Obama supporters are hard working, raise their families and pay taxes. What Obama supporters are you talking about?

You're talking about the uninformed Obama supporters.

I'm talking about the informed ones, like in the Obama Phone videos.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18p23-mE4e0&feature=related]"If you're a white man, then shut the fk up about race!" @ Occupy Wall St. - YouTube[/ame]

typical obama supporters.

No....I vote Democrat for a different reason. I'm pro-labor. Our working class has taken a beating since the lie of "trickle down" economics became the norm. 47% of the people in this country have to accept some sort of government assistance to make ends meet in this God awfully expensive country. The vast majority of these people are working their fingers to the bone....they aren't lazy, irresponsible or feel themselves "victims".....all so some "job creator" can pocket more and more.

quit yer whinin'. if people don't like their jobs they're free to get another one. If you're working too hard, start your own fucking business, and pay every employee 100K.

poor poor victims.... unable to help yourselves.

y'all should open a kleenex factory....

Last edited:

How many obama supporters are not on welfare or looking to get a free obama phone?

You're so full of shit....just like the rest of your brainwashed Fuckwad buddies. I've never....not once in my entire life....took a handout from government. I've been working since I was 14....going on 34 years.

The unemployment rate is around 8%.....let's double it to 16% to account for the people who have given up. That still leaves 84% of close to 400 million people who are gainfully employed. So that blows your theory of the "mindset" of Obama supporters out of the water. Hell, I know plenty of unemployed that blame Obama and are voting for Mitt. So, out of that 16%....you have decent sized chunk of them who aren't "Obama supporters".

I find it amusing how an atheist can assign the mindset of the Westboro Baptist Church to Fundamentalist Christians and the right goes apeshit about how it's not fair to lump every Conservative Christian with them.....but this kind of bullshit is A-OK.

Critical thinking my ass....you assholes are steeped in propaganda and right wing talking points.

You're saying you'd vote Obama and don't believe in redistribution?

No....I vote Democrat for a different reason. I'm pro-labor. Our working class has taken a beating since the lie of "trickle down" economics became the norm. 47% of the people in this country have to accept some sort of government assistance to make ends meet in this God awfully expensive country. The vast majority of these people are working their fingers to the bone....they aren't lazy, irresponsible or feel themselves "victims".....all so some "job creator" can pocket more and more.

I don't hate rich people, I don't hate business.....but I think that the Conglomerate has run this country into the ground long enough for their personal gain. Funny how when wages and employer paid benefits were high enough...paying for government programs wasn't a problem....but now....since private sector unions have been virtually eliminated, wages have virtually stagnated since the late 70's and the cost of living has skyrocketed in the same time span.....all of a sudden those programs are "wealth redistribution"

Face it....you've been lied to by the biggest marketing campaign in the history of our nation. The campaign to make rich people richer at the expense of the rest of our citizens and as a result, the country itself.

Now, do I want government to dictate wages? No, not really.....I want these huge corporations to treat their employees well and remember the country that gave them the Freedom to become the successes they are. No one wants them to be poor, no one wants them not to succeed. They just want to raise their families without struggling so damned much.
You're not pro labor just pro union, you support the rich minority of the working class, because I am labor but not union.

quit yer whinin'. if people don't like their jobs they're free to get another one. If you're working too hard, start your own fucking business, and pay every employee 100K.

Ummmm...yeah....Fuck you too.

You're saying you'd vote Obama and don't believe in redistribution?

I don't hate rich people, I don't hate business.....but I think that the Conglomerate has run this country into the ground long enough for their personal gain. Funny how when wages and employer paid benefits were high enough...paying for government programs wasn't a problem....but now....since private sector unions have been virtually eliminated, wages have virtually stagnated since the late 70's and the cost of living has skyrocketed in the same time span.....all of a sudden those programs are "wealth redistribution"

Face it....you've been lied to by the biggest marketing campaign in the history of our nation. The campaign to make rich people richer at the expense of the rest of our citizens and as a result, the country itself.

Now, do I want government to dictate wages? No, not really.....I want these huge corporations to treat their employees well and remember the country that gave them the Freedom to become the successes they are. No one wants them to be poor, no one wants them not to succeed. They just want to raise their families without struggling so damned much.
You're not pro labor just pro union, you support the rich minority of the working class, because I am labor but not union.

Being pro-union is being pro labor. The "rich minority of the working class"? What in the hell are you talking about?

seriously. quit yer fuckin' whinin'. if you can't take care of yourself that ain't everyone else's problem. poor poor mistreated union laborers. did your BA tell you how rough you have it?

Being pro-union is being pro labor. The "rich minority of the working class"? What in the hell are you talking about?

You think all middle class are union members?

seriously. quit yer fuckin' whinin'. if you can't take care of yourself that ain't everyone else's problem. poor poor mistreated union laborers. did your BA tell you how rough you have it?

Hey....it's not about me you fucking dimwit. You want to complain about 47% of the people needing government help? You want to bitch moan.and whine about poor people who can barely keep a fucking roof over their heads not paying Federal income tax?

Look no further than the people who pay those WORKING folk.

Hey....it's not about me you fucking dimwit. You want to complain about 47% of the people needing government help? You want to bitch moan.and whine about poor people who can barely keep a fucking roof over their heads not paying Federal income tax?

You're still WHINING.

PS I never said anything about no 47%... you have me confused with someone else.

3 posts... 3 whines... you sure you're not a BA?

Didn't say that, did I? I said that being pro-union is being pro-labor...which is absolutely 100% true. So...once again....what in the hell are you talking about "rich minority of the working class"?

You're still WHINING.

PS I never said anything about no 47%... you have me confused with someone else.

FUCK you blind man. You know I'm right....so instead of engaging me in debate you attack..... I won, you're a douchebag.....end of story.

Didn't say that, did I? I said that being pro-union is being pro-labor...which is absolutely 100% true. So...once again....what in the hell are you talking about "rich minority of the working class"?
Well explain to me when someone say pro labor what are they talking about?
The rich minority class would be union members.
I have yet too see a poor union member being paid 30.00 to 70.00 bucks an hour on unions jobs would not make them poor labor would it?

Being pro union is being pro bully. The right to work states build fine cars and do just fine being non union.

You're still WHINING.

FUCK you blind man. You know I'm right....so instead of engaging me in debate you attack..... I won, you're a douchebag.....end of story.
:lol: finally a post that doesn't require a box of tissues to read.... Kudos!

Forum List

Back