I'm voting for Obama, and I'll tell you why.

You're saying you'd vote Obama and don't believe in redistribution?

No....I vote Democrat for a different reason. I'm pro-labor. Our working class has taken a beating since the lie of "trickle down" economics became the norm. 47% of the people in this country have to accept some sort of government assistance to make ends meet in this God awfully expensive country. The vast majority of these people are working their fingers to the bone....they aren't lazy, irresponsible or feel themselves "victims".....all so some "job creator" can pocket more and more.

I don't hate rich people, I don't hate business.....but I think that the Conglomerate has run this country into the ground long enough for their personal gain. Funny how when wages and employer paid benefits were high enough...paying for government programs wasn't a problem....but now....since private sector unions have been virtually eliminated, wages have virtually stagnated since the late 70's and the cost of living has skyrocketed in the same time span.....all of a sudden those programs are "wealth redistribution"

Face it....you've been lied to by the biggest marketing campaign in the history of our nation. The campaign to make rich people richer at the expense of the rest of our citizens and as a result, the country itself.

Now, do I want government to dictate wages? No, not really.....I want these huge corporations to treat their employees well and remember the country that gave them the Freedom to become the successes they are. No one wants them to be poor, no one wants them not to succeed. They just want to raise their families without struggling so damned much.

I agree with you. The working class has taken a beating.

They've taken that beating because government has been selling them this idea that by taxing the wealthy, everybody wins.

That worked until corporations realized they were being stolen from. And since they couldn't take it out on the government, the working class took punch.

And the democrats have been continuing to sell their "everybody needs to pay their fair share" propaganda, instilling in the minds of the middle class that the businesses and the wealthy are stealing from them. When in reality it's the other way around.

Higher wages and benefits mean more. More taxable income for government to pay for programs and pay down the debt, more money in people's pockets, which in turn means more sales which means more profits, more profits means more economic growth, which means more jobs...and the cycle repeats itself.

Personally, I'd like to see a deal struck somewhere. Someone has to flinch. Like government saying to business.....IF you bring good paying jobs back home, once we start seeing the economic results of those actions....THEN we'll cut the Corporate income tax 10%. That would bring corporate income taxes down to 25%. But it can't be a token gesture that really helps no one but the Corporation....it has to be real.

I don't think they'd take the offer though, because I don't think taxes are the issue....I think they use it as an excuse. I think it's the slave labor rates that motivate them.

By saying she "won't have to worry about it?"

To me that implies having someone else do it for you. Specially since she didn't mention doing otherwise.

No it doesn't, you fucking idiot. If she meant that, she would have said, "I won't have to pay..."

She said "If I help him he's gonna help me." What? She gonna give him a blowjob?

ummm..... we aren't talking about what you people did way back when you were in your 20's-30's Willow :eusa_whistle:

The Republican Party...come for the misogyny, stay for the racism.

Boy... You can't even poke fun at stupid people without you clowns pulling out the race card. Guess what numbskull, she knew she was being filmed so if she wants to be a moron on camera then she's got to accept the criticism that comes with it.
Agreed, the woman is a complete idiot. If that makes me racist - so be it!

"If I help him he will help me."
Enough said

If I vote for Obama, I will keep my job

Nuff said
I would find this as amazing as Obama actually finding you your job which you seem to have implied. Yet I suspect that you're more worried about your food stamps. Just a well-founded hunch.

Where does anything she said imply that?

People who have mortgages have jobs to pay for them. If you lose your job, you can't pay your mortgage.

Stop making things up

The Republican Party...come for the misogyny, stay for the racism.

Boy... You can't even poke fun at stupid people without you clowns pulling out the race card. Guess what numbskull, she knew she was being filmed so if she wants to be a moron on camera then she's got to accept the criticism that comes with it.

What did she say that would make her a complete idiot?

Absolutely nothing. From listening to her, I can deduce she's actually very informed.

Enough said

Nuff said
I would find this as amazing as Obama actually finding you your job which you seem to have implied. Yet I suspect that you're more worried about your food stamps. Just a well-founded hunch.

With almost 65 million Americans on food stamps more he's worried about losing them and his obama phone.

Last edited:
Why do racist Conservatives keep trotting out this lame video in an attempt to say..

Look at those black people....they expect everything for free

Absolutely nothing. From listening to her, I can deduce she's actually very informed.

Hey....this has nothing to do with your post.....but thanks for the decent conversation.....and sorry for drawing first blood in my OP....I just am so programmed to it on here.

Enough said

Nuff said
Really? Are you so sure about that?

georgia-new-company-policy-not-hiring-until-obama-gone.jpg

No it doesn't, you fucking idiot. If she meant that, she would have said, "I won't have to pay..."

She said "If I help him he's gonna help me." What? She gonna give him a blowjob?

WillowTree, it's not even worth pointing out the various ways you are a total fucking idiot.

How else is somebody going to support a President during an election and after? I guess the first thing that comes to your mind is a blowjob. I guess I know why you're voting for Romney.

poor cowpaddie.. him mad.

Why do racist Conservatives keep trotting out this lame video in an attempt to say..

Look at those black people....they expect everything for free

I don't know that they're actual racists....they just can't believe that some of the right wing rhetoric is just as stereotyping and designed to divide as some of the left wing rhetoric. They can't seem to take innuendo and supposition with a grain of salt.....but then, there are those of us Dems that do the same damned thing.

Just my opinion.

No....I vote Democrat for a different reason. I'm pro-labor. Our working class has taken a beating since the lie of "trickle down" economics became the norm. 47% of the people in this country have to accept some sort of government assistance to make ends meet in this God awfully expensive country. The vast majority of these people are working their fingers to the bone....they aren't lazy, irresponsible or feel themselves "victims".....all so some "job creator" can pocket more and more.

I don't hate rich people, I don't hate business.....but I think that the Conglomerate has run this country into the ground long enough for their personal gain. Funny how when wages and employer paid benefits were high enough...paying for government programs wasn't a problem....but now....since private sector unions have been virtually eliminated, wages have virtually stagnated since the late 70's and the cost of living has skyrocketed in the same time span.....all of a sudden those programs are "wealth redistribution"

Face it....you've been lied to by the biggest marketing campaign in the history of our nation. The campaign to make rich people richer at the expense of the rest of our citizens and as a result, the country itself.

Now, do I want government to dictate wages? No, not really.....I want these huge corporations to treat their employees well and remember the country that gave them the Freedom to become the successes they are. No one wants them to be poor, no one wants them not to succeed. They just want to raise their families without struggling so damned much.

I agree with you. The working class has taken a beating.

They've taken that beating because government has been selling them this idea that by taxing the wealthy, everybody wins.

That worked until corporations realized they were being stolen from. And since they couldn't take it out on the government, the working class took punch.

And the democrats have been continuing to sell their "everybody needs to pay their fair share" propaganda, instilling in the minds of the middle class that the businesses and the wealthy are stealing from them. When in reality it's the other way around.

Higher wages and benefits mean more. More taxable income for government to pay for programs and pay down the debt, more money in people's pockets, which in turn means more sales which means more profits, more profits means more economic growth, which means more jobs...and the cycle repeats itself.

Personally, I'd like to see a deal struck somewhere. Someone has to flinch. Like government saying to business.....IF you bring good paying jobs back home, once we start seeing the economic results of those actions....THEN we'll cut the Corporate income tax 10%. That would bring corporate income taxes down to 25%. But it can't be a token gesture that really helps no one but the Corporation....it has to be real.

I don't think they'd take the offer though, because I don't think taxes are the issue....I think they use it as an excuse. I think it's the slave labor rates that motivate them.

We can totally agree on that. There have to be compromises from both sides.

Forum List

Back