I'm voting for Obama, and I'll tell you why.

You think all middle class are union members?

Didn't say that, did I? I said that being pro-union is being pro-labor...which is absolutely 100% true. So...once again....what in the hell are you talking about "rich minority of the working class"?
Well explain to me when someone say pro labor what are they talking about?
The rich minority class would be union members.
I have yet too see a poor union member being paid 30.00 to 70.00 bucks an hour on unions jobs would not make them poor labor would it?

Well....why don't you join a union, if it's so great? You see, when you belong to a union, you don't stand alone. You negotiate contracts with your employer...the employer says....I'll pay you $$.....the union says....we want $$$$$. They meet at $$$....which is usually a pretty livable wage.

I've been working for my employer for 23 years....I make about $21/hr. I also have a pension that will allow me to retire in 12 years....I'll be 60. I'll also have my medical paid for till I die.

Sorry dude, to me? That's worth the $15 I pay in union dues per paycheck. I spend more than that on Diet Mountain Dew in two weeks.

I am pro-labor.....no matter whether you are union or not. What you fail to realize is that when unions were.in their heyday....non-union workplaces benefited from the union ones....they didn't want the unions in, so they stayed competitive to keep them out. Nowadays....employers hold all the cards...they've been given the ability to instill fear and intimidate the workforce.

I still say a Nationwide strike should happen. Maybe then employers would realize that labor is the lifeblood of their wealth.

I will vote for Obama for one reason -- Mitt Romney! And any middle class, working class American who doesn't do the same is making a huge mistake.

Obama is not a good president. In fact his performance as been thoroughly disappointing. But this election is a textbook example of lesser of two evils.

Romney is a predatory corporatist. He has absolutely no interest in what is best for America or its people. He has built a career on legal looting by exploitation and if given the chance he will focus those skills on the U.S. Treasury.

The choice between Obama and Romney is like having a choice between treatable asthma and advanced lung cancer, respectively. America can survive another four years with Obama but the kind of damage Mitt Romney is capable of is likely to mean the end of the middle class and resurrection of the Gilded Age.

Those of you who think in terms of Left and Right, Liberal and Conservative, need to put aside those tribal urges and apply some common sense. Don't allow Mitt Romney to capitalize on your partisan bias.

Didn't say that, did I? I said that being pro-union is being pro-labor...which is absolutely 100% true. So...once again....what in the hell are you talking about "rich minority of the working class"?
I have yet too see a poor union member being paid 30.00 to 70.00 bucks an hour on unions jobs would not make them poor labor would it?

Well....why don't you join a union, if it's so great? You see, when you belong to a union, you don't stand alone. You negotiate contracts with your employer...the employer says....I'll pay you $$.....the union says....we want $$$$$. They meet at $$$....which is usually a pretty livable wage.

I've been working for my employer for 23 years....I make about $21/hr. I also have a pension that will allow me to retire in 12 years....I'll be 60. I'll also have my medical paid for till I die.

Sorry dude, to me? That's worth the $15 I pay in union dues per paycheck. I spend more than that on Diet Mountain Dew in two weeks.

I am pro-labor.....no matter whether you are union or not. What you fail to realize is that when unions were.in their heyday....non-union workplaces benefited from the union ones....they didn't want the unions in, so they stayed competitive to keep them out. Nowadays....employers hold all the cards...they've been given the ability to instill fear and intimidate the workforce.

I still say a Nationwide strike should happen. Maybe then employers would realize that labor is the lifeblood of their wealth.
yeah... a bunch of whiney 70.00/hr union asswipes need to go on strike... 'cause they got it so rough.
Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg

I do not need a support group to defend me on he job. I defend myself with my quality of work. If it ain't good enough I need to be fired. I don't need a fucking union for that., I've been on jobs that was half union and half non union fuck those non working union bastards.

yeah... a bunch of whiney 70.00/hr union asswipes need to go on strike... 'cause they got it so rough.

You fucking idiot....what part of NATIONWIDE don't you understand.....I mean everybody. What in the hell are you doing in this thread anyway? I mean, you're not adding anything....just being a resident dickhead.

I do not need a support group to defend me on he job. I defend myself with my quality of work. If it ain't good enough I need to be fired. I don't need a fucking union for that., I've been on jobs that was half union and half non union fuck those non working union bastards.

How's that working out for you? Apparently you think union people are rich...so that means you must be poor.

Hey, I'm with you on the quality/quantity of work thing. But just think....if you have half the work ethic you claim to have....you should be able to get into a management position competing with all those "lazy" union guys, right?

How's that working out for you? Apparently you think union people are rich...so that means you must be poor.

Hey, I'm with you on the quality/quantity of work thing. But just think....if you have half the work ethic you claim to have....you should be able to get into a management position competing with all those "lazy" union guys, right?

I said they were the rich working class they are the wealthy of labor. I never said they were wealthier than me just that you support the wealthy working class types. You are not for the non union people.

Last edited:

You fucking idiot....what part of NATIONWIDE don't you understand.....I mean everybody. What in the hell are you doing in this thread anyway? I mean, you're not adding anything....just being a resident dickhead.
You're the biggest whiner I've ever seen. The perfect union member. Emphasis on 'member'. LOL

You're all such VICTIMS. Poor poor little VICTIMS. Can't do anything on your own... always blaming others for your problems, and making everyone else pay for your desires.

You're just like obam.

umm obama has been president for 4 years he doesnt pay for any of that shit for me good job finding a video of a stupid person

I said they were the rich working class they are the wealthy of labor. I never said they were wealthier than me just that you support the wealthy working class types. You are not for the non union people.

Bullshit....You've seen my rants on the economy....Not once have I ever said or implied that the changes that need to occur should be for "union" people only. I want everyone to have the same decent life that I do. We put one kid through college and our second is attending now. We go on vacation....oh, we have to struggle somewhat to do it.....work some overtime, not buy frivolous things..etc. Going on a 10 day cruise in January. Pretty decent life....we pay our bills without much trouble....we are able to save for the big stuff that goes beyond normal bills.....that's the way it should be.

The point is, I support all of the working class....and most of the working class don't have it near as good as we do.....they need to take some sort of welfare just to get by....be it food stamps, Medicaid or housing assistance. They also, as you guys point out, don't pay Federal Income Tax....which doesn't help pay down the debt or pay for the programs we do have.

Only a blind man can't see that the pandering to the "job creators" has gone too far and our entire country is suffering because of it. There needs to be a change in the attitudes towards American labor.....a job where one would be better off on Welfare isn't much of a job at all.

Unions? yeah, I'm pro-union.....but if things were different and Employers treated their employees right.....there wouldn't be a need for unions. A fair day's pay for a fair day's work means that you don't need welfare for your family to subsist.

Bullshit....You've seen my rants on the economy....Not once have I ever said or implied that the changes that need to occur should be for "union" people only. I want everyone to have the same decent life that I do. We put one kid through college and our second is attending now. We go on vacation....oh, we have to struggle somewhat to do it.....work some overtime, not buy frivolous things..etc. Going on a 10 day cruise in January. Pretty decent life....we pay our bills without much trouble....we are able to save for the big stuff that goes beyond normal bills.....that's the way it should be.

The point is, I support all of the working class....and most of the working class don't have it near as good as we do.....they need to take some sort of welfare just to get by....be it food stamps, Medicaid or housing assistance. They also, as you guys point out, don't pay Federal Income Tax....which doesn't help pay down the debt or pay for the programs we do have.

Only a blind man can't see that the pandering to the "job creators" has gone too far and our entire country is suffering because of it. There needs to be a change in the attitudes towards American labor.....a job where one would be better off on Welfare isn't much of a job at all.

Unions? yeah, I'm pro-union.....but if things were different and Employers treated their employees right.....there wouldn't be a need for unions. A fair day's pay for a fair day's work means that you don't need welfare for your family to subsist.

A couple of post back you said you were in a union, When a person calls themselves pro labor they talking about unions, your are not for the working class just the wealthy working class called union workers.

I won't have to worry about paying my car paying my mortgage.
If I help them they help me...

Which leads me to believe that she feels she will be "taken care of" in return for her vote.

Because I think it's time someone else started paying my car, my gas, and mortgage for me.

- On a serious note, so there can actually be a valid discussion -

How can someone explain to me that voting for Obama isn't applauding this sort of attitude? (See video below)

Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube

Oh shoot..

Another day..another conservative racist.

Was that the 47% Mittens was going on about?

:lol:

Because I think it's time someone else started paying my car, my gas, and mortgage for me.

How can someone explain to me that voting for Obama isn't applauding this sort of attitude? (See video below)

Oh shoot..

OH shit another delusional racist who has a center fold of Robert Byrd above his bed and sees racist everywhere because of it.

Oh shoot..

And he was exactly right.
Why try to reach out to people in a campaign
that he will NEVER convince.
People so stuck in the Democrat way of cradle to grave
entitlement.

He would be crazy trying to win that vote.

Last edited:

Oh shoot..

how do you get "racist" out of that?

WTF is your problem?

When the city I live close to was a major GM town (before the plants closed and went to Mexico) you know what the entry level wage was for a new hire UAW member? $8.75 an hour with a cap of 14 dollars an hour. And the UAW agreed to it to try and save some jobs. Didn't work.

Wealthy eh? Maybe to you. What do you work for? Peanuts?

What do the non union car companies pay down south there biggie? Minimum wage? Or a living wage. Are the non union car company employees wealthy? In your opinion. Or do you just want to bitch about unions.

Forum List

Back