I'm voting for Obama, and I'll tell you why.

Wait a minute............
I am Muslim, and even I am not that stupid to believe these are Ameri-CAN children in this video, I did not see any handicapped ones, nor did I see 1 child with a shred of dignity, I know this because Ameri-CAN dignity insults Muslims and non-Americans, this video is a LIE, most likely made in Canada, the only thing they got right is the different races. Take a look at this video again.....

That is what children will look like after Obamacare is implemented, because there will be NO dollars for special needs children. They will be given a "pill" or the gov't will take them like the Nazis did in WWII, to later report they "died in accidents".

You are welcome to point out where she said she expected anything for free. You need to have a job to qualify for a mortgage. Not many welfare queens have mortgages

No, you didin't need a job to qualify for a mortage under the Community Re-investment act and the other liberal homes for minorities programs that caused the housing meltdown in this nation. That was the freaking problem. Lending institutions where forced by the Clinton Justice Dept to loan money to people who they KNEW could never pay it back.

Who told you that? Beck? slimebaugh?

Do some research on your own....here, I'll help you out....

fact check the community reinvestment act caused the 2008 crash - Google Search

Yeah thanks, went to your link and got a good article from Forbes Magazine supporting exactly what I said and I think I trust someone from Forbes much more than some obama ass kissing liberal scrote.

At the October 11 GOP Presidential primary debate on Bloomberg TV, Karen Tumulty of the Washington Post asked candidate Michelle Bachmann if Wall Street bankers had been adequately punished for “the damage they did to the economy.” In reply, Bachmann schooled the uninformed Tumulty, saying,

“If you look at the problem with the economic meltdown, you can trace it right back to the federal government. It was the federal government that pushed the subprime loans. It was the federal government that pushed the Community Reinvestment Act….We had lending standards lowered for the first time in American history. The fault goes back to the federal government.

Newt Gingrich affirmed the same view.

The next day, the Washington Post struck back in a supposed “fact check.” The Post proclaimed: “The notion that the CRA – approved nearly 35 years ago in 1977—had anything to do with a lending crisis that flowered in 2007 and 2008 has been roundly discredited.”

Beware the supposed media fact check in this election cycle. So far, they are really “opinion checks” to enforce politically correct views. Step out of line with political correctness, and you will be labeled “factually incorrect.” What the Post has proclaimed is that the whole Republican/conservative interpretation of the financial crisis is “factually incorrect” and out of bounds.

Instead, the Post reports that “deregulation” was the cause of the financial crisis. Tumulty joined in the October 11 Presidential debate, piping up in rebuttal, “But the federal government has also deregulated them,” dutifully reflecting 2008 Obama campaign propaganda.

The Washington Post is so out of touch with mainstream America, it can no longer accurately report what is happening in the country, or even provide illuminating commentary on it.

One of the two primary causes of the financial crisis was overregulation, primarily forcing banks to trash traditional lending standards, and make ultimately trillions in subprime and other non-prime loans, for the social goal of promoting home ownership among the disadvantaged.

The full story is thoroughly explained in Paul Sperry, The Great American Bank Robbery: The Unauthorized Report About What Really Caused the Financial Crisis (Nashville: Thomas Nelson, Inc., 2011); Gretchen Morgenson, Reckless Endangerment: How Outsized Ambition, Greed, and Corruption Led to Economic Armageddon ((New York: Henry Holt, 2011); Stan Liebowitz, Anatomy of a Train Wreck: Causes of the Mortgage Meltdown, The Independent Institute, Independent Policy Report, October 3, 2008; and several articles by Peter Wallison, especially “The True Origins of the Financial Crisis,” The American Spectator, February, 2009.

Deregulation was responsible for exactly 0.00% of the crisis. That claim was Obama boob bait for the gullible, to draw attention from the real government causes, and blame free market economics instead. The oft-cited repeal of Glass-Steagall, for example, actually eased the crisis, by enabling the market rescue of failing investment banks and brokerage firms by commercial bank holding companies.

As Peter Wallison explained in his dissent to the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission Report, the fundamental cause of the financial crisis was U.S. government affordable housing policy, enforced by federal regulation. In 1994, before this policy was strictly enforced, only 5 percent of all mortgage originations in the U.S. were subprime. By the time of the housing collapse, there were 27 million subprime and other risky loans, half of all mortgages in the United States
Read more:
Media Parrot Obama Financial Crisis Campaign Propaganda - Forbes

Forum List

Back