White People Explain Why They Feel Oppressed

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
And this is what this election is all about with take back America , make America great again, meaning roll back the clock . It really ramped up when they were shocked and awed in 2008 an again in 2012 when a Black man was elected and re-elected our President

'Sometimes white people vex me. Maybe they confuse you, too. Maybe you're a white person who is sometimes confused by white people. A lot of white people have told me they're befuddled by the actions and perspectives of other white people. I hear you. What confuses me? I think it's the utter lack of awareness of how race in America truly functions.

Throughout American history, white has been the dominant race. That is ending. Demographers say that by 2043 there will be fewer white people than people of color in America. We will become a minority-majority nation. Among children under six, it has already happened—there are more kids of color than white kids. I imagine this impending end could seem frightening.:ack-1:

Tim Wise, anti-racist educator says, "When you've had the luxury of presuming yourself to be the norm, the prototype of an American, any change in the demographic and cultural realities in your society will strike you as outsized attacks on your status. You've been the king of the hill and never had to share shit with anyone, what is really just an adjustment to a more representative, pluralistic, shared society seems like discrimination. When you're used to 90 percent or more of the pie, having to settle for only 75 or 70 percent? Oh my God, it's like the end of the world." But as white people lose their dominant status, the meaning of whiteness in America will have to change significantly."

'Why is it that some white people feel like they are the primary victims of racism? And why do they feel like giving any bit of liberty to black Americans means they are losing something? And why should I be an unpaid armchair psychiatrist interpreting the feelings of white people when I could just ask them? I mean, they're all over the place and available for study in their natural habitat. So I did my own unscientific poll, asking several white people to help me understand white people. Based off the responses, I found three primary explanations for why so many white folks feel like they are the true victims in America today.'

White People Explain Why They Feel Oppressed | VICE | United States

• Banned
A picture is worth a thousand words an this one also has words

make-america-white-again.jpeg

16hfl5.jpg

Not to fret Guno. When you Blacks become the majority, we Seminoles will simply take over and enslave you.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... the blacks atta DMV make ya stand in line...

... an' if white is folks waitin' dey takes dey's time."

I really don't like choosing between whites/hispanics/blacks which is what things in America have gotten to.
It leaves many of us in a place where we can't make a decision. I used to be liberal, but blacks have cured me of that. And yet, I don't identify with the greedy, warmongering white people who want to exploit the entire world.

[QUOTE"the_human_being, post: 15145822, member: 51027"]Not to fret Guno. When you Blacks become the majority, we Seminoles will simply take over and enslave you.[/QUOTE]
Which is why I'm a big FSU fan!

And this is what this election is all about with take back America , make America great again, meaning roll back the clock . It really ramped up when they were shocked and awed in 2008 an again in 2012 when a Black man was elected and re-elected our President

'Sometimes white people vex me. Maybe they confuse you, too. Maybe you're a white person who is sometimes confused by white people. A lot of white people have told me they're befuddled by the actions and perspectives of other white people. I hear you. What confuses me? I think it's the utter lack of awareness of how race in America truly functions.

Throughout American history, white has been the dominant race. That is ending. Demographers say that by 2043 there will be fewer white people than people of color in America. We will become a minority-majority nation. Among children under six, it has already happened—there are more kids of color than white kids. I imagine this impending end could seem frightening.:ack-1:

Tim Wise, anti-racist educator says, "When you've had the luxury of presuming yourself to be the norm, the prototype of an American, any change in the demographic and cultural realities in your society will strike you as outsized attacks on your status. You've been the king of the hill and never had to share shit with anyone, what is really just an adjustment to a more representative, pluralistic, shared society seems like discrimination. When you're used to 90 percent or more of the pie, having to settle for only 75 or 70 percent? Oh my God, it's like the end of the world." But as white people lose their dominant status, the meaning of whiteness in America will have to change significantly."

'Why is it that some white people feel like they are the primary victims of racism? And why do they feel like giving any bit of liberty to black Americans means they are losing something? And why should I be an unpaid armchair psychiatrist interpreting the feelings of white people when I could just ask them? I mean, they're all over the place and available for study in their natural habitat. So I did my own unscientific poll, asking several white people to help me understand white people. Based off the responses, I found three primary explanations for why so many white folks feel like they are the true victims in America today.'

White People Explain Why They Feel Oppressed | VICE | United States

By the year 2043 parents will be actively selecting genes for their babies. The most popular choices will be light skin, blue and green eyes, straight hair and slender noses.

That is, until genes become completely artificial and babies are outfitted with biomachinery. At that point the human race will go the way of Neanderthals and be replaced by something distinctly different from humans

Forum List

Back