I'm telling you, this guy is.............

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Clinton White House chief of staff Erskine Bowles said:

"I'm telling you, this guy is amazing. I always thought I was OK with arithmetic. This guy can run circles around me," Bowles tells a class of students at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

"He is honest, he is straightforward, he is sincere. And the budget he came forward with is just like Paul Ryan. It is a sensible, straightforward, honest, serious budget and it cut the budget deficit just like we did by four trillion dollars."

What's wrong with guy? How can he be a Congressman?

Erskine Bowles praises Paul Ryan, budget plan (VIDEO) | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Numbers that include his voting for all bush and obama's, programs that help out with trillions of taxpayers money, now he has the answer to everything, my what a twist!

Clinton White House chief of staff Erskine Bowles said:

"I'm telling you, this guy is amazing. I always thought I was OK with arithmetic. This guy can run circles around me," Bowles tells a class of students at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

"He is honest, he is straightforward, he is sincere. And the budget he came forward with is just like Paul Ryan. It is a sensible, straightforward, honest, serious budget and it cut the budget deficit just like we did by four trillion dollars."

What's wrong with guy? How can he be a Congressman?

Erskine Bowles praises Paul Ryan, budget plan (VIDEO) | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Funny how libs react when one of their own Says Good things about a Republican.

Numbers that include his voting for all bush and obama's, programs that help out with trillions of taxpayers money, now he has the answer to everything, my what a twist!

And if those bailouts (you love bringing up) had not been implemented by both parties as they were, to fix a problem that was caused by both parties well before Bush was President... We would probably be eating cans of dog food right now wishing we wouldn't have allowed our Banks to fail. Take off your partisan glasses and try being honest for a change.

Oooo...somebody's desperate to change the subject. Just sucks when not everyone falls in line with the Left's 'feel good' approach to economics, eh?.

:lol:

And if those bailouts (you love bringing up) had not been implemented by both parties as they were, to fix a problem that was caused by both parties well before Bush was President... We would probably be eating cans of dog food right now wishing we wouldn't have allowed our Banks to fail. Take off your partisan glasses and try being honest for a change.

Bailouts just prolong the problem. It's just like feeding a drug addict more drugs. Eating cans of dog food? LOL!

Bush inherited a 300 billion dollar surplus.

Forum List

Back