I'm sticking w/ Bernie as long as he stays in the race

How does "rebuilding the middle class" AKA- The American Dream = giving my $ to the poor? It means stopping the transfer of wealth to the top.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

HRC? Corporate Democrat- no thanks

Trump? psycho narcissistic demagogue- same

Bernie Sanders Campaign Rally Las Vegas | Video | C-SPAN.org

Bernie Sanders Campaign Rally in North Las Vegas
Democratic Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders held a campaign rally at Canyon Springs High School in North Las Vegas and addressed a wide range of issues, from the economy to climate change to health care. He also criticized Donald Trump and others for tapping into anger and dividing the nation.

I seriously don't know why Sanders is still in the race. He sealed his fate when he gave Hillary a pass on her e-mails and just recently told her he wasn't going to attack her. Basically he handed her the nomination. She's just so vulnerable, I believe he could have beaten her. I disagree with just about everything he stands for but I would rather have him than Hillary. Shame.

................................. 10:50

yYvSS2I.jpg

Last edited:

Democratic Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders held a campaign rally at Canyon Springs High School in North Las Vegas and addressed a wide range of issues, from the economy to climate change to health care. He also criticized Donald Trump and others for tapping into anger and dividing the nation.

I seriously don't know why Sanders is still in the race. He sealed his fate when he gave Hillary a pass on her e-mails and just recently told her he wasn't going to attack her. Basically he handed her the nomination. She's just so vulnerable, I believe he could have beaten her. I disagree with just about everything he stands for but I would rather have him than Hillary. Shame.

Some people don't know the difference between a Presidential campaign and Wrestlemania.

Yahoo.com ^
In July 1985, Bernie Sanders traveled to Nicaragua, where he attended an event that one wire report dubbed an “anti-U.S. rally.” The leftist Sandinista government was celebrating the sixth anniversary of the revolution that saw it take power from an American-backed dictator, Anastasio Somoza. Sanders was in a crowd estimated at a half million people, many of whom were clad in the Sandinistas’ trademark red-and-black colors and chanting “Here, there, everywhere/the Yankee will die.”

In July 1985, Bernie Sanders traveled to Nicaragua, where he attended an event that one wire report dubbed an “anti-U.S. rally.”
The leftist Sandinista government was celebrating the sixth anniversary of the revolution that saw it take power from an American-backed dictator, Anastasio Somoza. Sanders was in a crowd estimated at a half million people, many of whom were clad in the Sandinistas’ trademark red-and-black colors and chanting “Here, there, everywhere/the Yankee will die.”

Bernie Sanders’ radical past: How the Vermont firebrand started wearing a suit and gave up on taking over big companies

Last edited:

In July 1985, Bernie Sanders traveled to Nicaragua, where he attended an event that one wire report dubbed an “anti-U.S. rally.”
The leftist Sandinista government was celebrating the sixth anniversary of the revolution that saw it take power from an American-backed dictator, Anastasio Somoza. Sanders was in a crowd estimated at a half million people, many of whom were clad in the Sandinistas’ trademark red-and-black colors and chanting “Here, there, everywhere/the Yankee will die.”

[FONT=Georgia, Times, serif]Bernie Sanders’ radical past: How the Vermont firebrand started wearing a suit and gave up on taking over big companies[/FONT]

That should help Bernie with the Hate America Dem base

[FONT=Georgia, Times, serif]Bernie Sanders’ radical past: How the Vermont firebrand started wearing a suit and gave up on taking over big companies[/FONT]

That should help Bernie with the Hate America Dem base
I am sure that time bomb will come from the GOP if Bernard makes it to the finals...

Forum List

Back