I'm starting to worry..

MadMax said:
between you , Avatar and Zhukov, I feel good about GW's chances... Thank you I respect your opinions.

DITTO!! I'm glad I posted this originally because I know I can get an honest opinion here on this board!! I just can't understand why anyone would vote for smarmy John Kerry and his trial-lawyer running mate and mentally unstable wife!! :dev3:

GWBfan said:
DITTO!! I'm glad I posted this originally because I know I can get an honest opinion here on this board!! I just can't understand why anyone would vote for smarmy John Kerry and his trial-lawyer running mate and mentally unstable wife!! :dev3:

The libs would vote for a dead buzzard to get rid of Bush. I think the differences have been more clarified for the " undecided " . All we can do is hope they pull the switch that makes more sense . Kerrys' plan for Iraq is the Bush plan. I loved that ! There is no way Kerry can convince anyone that he can drag more countries into the mix but he continues to claim he can. Does he think he's just a nicer person or what?

MadMax said:
between you , Avatar and Zhukov, I feel good about GW's chances... Thank you I respect your opinions.

Well im flattered. We need to get more people out there voicing their opinions for the President though. We need to get a grass roots effort like none before working. There may be people who have disagreed in parts with the Presidents agenda. I know i have a few areas id like him to do better. but the President quite frankly has earned a second term and Kerry is scary to think about as President. Do we really want to offer nuclear fuel to Iran if they promise not to make weapons? Does anyone thinking clearly really think thats a good judgment call? In the worst case scenario they can use that fuel to develop nuclear weapons like the North Koreans did with Clintons offer. In the best case scenario, Iran will have the ability to use that nuclear fuel to make dirty bombs. I think this is a serious issue that the President should have hit more on. He didnt so we should.

We can win this election. And i think if we work hard we will win this election big. But it takes everyone here to get their friends to vote for the President. Its too later to register more people but we can focus on getting out the vote.

Forum List

Back