Coming out swinging...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
Bush comes out swining against the UN. Without naming names but he did mention oil for food and Saddam bribing them.

Kerry has come back with the usual ill do it completely different but better then Bush in the same manor.

Going get ugly. I hope a fist fight breaks out, lol. :flameth: :chains:

When did we ever have osama bin ladin cornered in afganistan? Then we presumably let warlords try to finish the job? I have not heard this until the debates.

you havent gone to johnkerry.com? lol

Aparently we had him cornered in his mountain maze that only he knows. the same place the soviets poured 100,000 troops into and left with less than half that.

I just hope Bush calls Kerry on his lies.

insein said:
you havent gone to johnkerry.com? lol

Aparently we had him cornered in his mountain maze that only he knows. the same place the soviets poured 100,000 troops into and left with less than half that.

I just hope Bush calls Kerry on his lies.

Bush believed that the warlords would have a better knowledge of that terrain, he therefore had their troops under the leadership of ours in Tora Bora when we supposedly had him cornered. However there never was positive evidence he was there and it is extemely possible he escaped out of a different hole. Like a rabbit in a warren they had many exits, we could have missed one or two.

We bombed the crap out of the place with bunker busters, but it is likely he escaped long before that.

The 90% lie just came out again. Too bad it was after rebuttal. :bsflag:

Bush is doing much better tonight. Much less stuttering and pausing.

no1tovote4 said:
The 90% lie just came out again. Too bad it was after rebuttal. :bsflag:

Bush is doing much better tonight. Much less stuttering and pausing.

Thats what i was thinking. He popped it in there when he knew Bush couldnt respond.

no1tovote4 said:
Bush believed that the warlords would have a better knowledge of that terrain, he therefore had their troops under the leadership of ours in Tora Bora when we supposedly had him cornered. However there never was positive evidence he was there and it is extemely possible he escaped out of a different hole. Like a rabbit in a warren they had many exits, we could have missed one or two.

We bombed the crap out of the place with bunker busters, but it is likely he escaped long before that.
Than how can someone say we withdrew and let warlords (who used to work for the taliban) try and finish the job.

AequitasVeritas said:
Than how can someone say we withdrew and let warlords (who used to work for the taliban) try and finish the job.

By simply not caring if he is truthful, appearance is everything today. How many people do you think will actually check on the facts? Most will simply jump on the side of the winner without regard to what will happen.

insein said:
took him down on his 20 years of incompetance. now Kerry's saying he did do stuff and switches it to the debt of all things. Way to dodge the question John.

We voted on Medicare, blah, blah, blah... Yes, but if you are so smart how come it took a Republican Congress to balance the budget?

When we deabte in school we have to have facts proving our points, not just Bush sucks and I can do better with my plan.

Forum List

Back