I'm starting to sour on Trump

I think Trump is a troubled candidate. He doesn't have any kind of vision. It's all just empty passionate intensity not rooted in anything practical that he could do to help make the country work better.

It's all nice and good to say Hillary Clinton would suck, but what the hell is he actually going to do and how is he going to pay for it? Nobody knows.

I think Trump is a troubled candidate. He doesn't have any kind of vision. It's all just empty passionate intensity not rooted in anything practical that he could do to help make the country work better.

It's all nice and good to say Hillary Clinton would suck, but what the hell is he actually going to do and how is he going to pay for it? Nobody knows.

And I think you're a troubled radical centrist. Trump has written two books now, outlining his specific plans in detail. I'm quite sure they are both available on Amazon if you wish to order them. If you're just going to turn on the evening news and expect the talking head to tell you what Trump's specific plans are, you're going to be disappointed. Likewise, if you're going to turn on the Sunday talk shows and expect them to tell you what Trump's specific plans are, you're not going to hear much.

Where are you going to "slink" to if Trump wins NH and Iowa? Your mommy's basement?
Last night's debate showed every candidate running against Trump has given up any hope of winning fuck all. They stood their like deer in the headlights.
Watch for at least half of them quitting after the first two Primaries. 99% of their supporters are going to then vote for Trump.
There is no way they are going to risk having the Clinton's back in the White house ever again.

Well "dannyboys", I'm pretty sure you're the one with the mommy-issues. Trump doesn't know shit about how our government or military functions. He's a snot-nosed draft-dodger who grew an empire his father started and has lived his life as a democrat until now. All you need to know about the Donald is that hair sprayed mop on his head...candyass.:uhh:
Trump has been dealing with 'Government' for decades. Funny. He ALWAYS gets what he wants. Now he wants to help America become great again. He'll do just that.
I'm not going to PI you until after Trump wins in NH and Iowa. We'll see what you have to say then asshole.
I've been dealing with the federal government for years, that doesn't mean I'm qualified to run it.
So what did that make Obama qualified for? Running a fucking watermelon stand? Keep trying asshole.
Trump has been able to do extremely well doing business with all levels of all political parties for decades. Even in NY, one of the most radical LIB states in the country.
Last night on a number of MSM news networks every LIB talking head/elite said Trump is 100% locked to get the REP. nomination.
If Sanders gets the nomination it will be a historic slaughter at the polls for the LIBs.
If Hillary 'magically' escapes the clutches of the FBI once again then Trump wins in a historic landslide. You all better get used to "Good morning President Trump".

Last edited:
All through this campaign I've enjoyed the Trumpster keeping the Establishment goobs on their heels, putting forward the issues the American people want addressed and making fools of those who attempt to smear and jeer him. I've admired the way he has taken the typical personal attacks and turned them into political points. The way he has turned political correctness on it's ear is something to behold. I've gone on record to say that he's not my first choice but if he wins the nomination I will support him. However, I am now couching that statement with the fact that I will be most definitely holding my nose if I have to vote for Trump in the general election.

In recent weeks he has changed me from being a tacit supporter to someone who certainly doesn't want him to win the nomination or be the next president. This has nothing to do with anything the liberals or establishment GOP has hurled at him. it's all based upon his own words and actions. I can accept his rhetoric, even when it has been extreme and over the top. Mostly because I realize he is saying things that are resonating as a populist and when it comes down to brass tacks, he will have to work with Congress who isn't going to support extremist rhetoric. So it's not the "far-out" shit that he says sometimes, I can accept all of that.

It started when he began the liberal left tactic of attacking Ted Cruz on his citizenship. He made other comments regarding Cruz and I sort of shrugged those off as typical campaigning. I can overlook a few personal digs here and there but to instigate this sleazy left-wing tactic of criticizing his "natural born" status is too much. Add to that, his most recent call for massive taxation on Wall Street, and I have to pull the plug. That is simply buying into the Marxist rhetoric of the left and not a Conservative principle. I can dig that we need to reform some laws and make it more difficult for hedge fund managers to exploit tax loopholes but to introduce a plan to massively increase taxes across the board is not something I can support.

While I can appreciate that he doesn't employ speech writers or use a teleprompter, he repeatedly ends up contradicting things he said previously. For instance, one week he is supporting Obama's bringing Syrian refugees here... "We've gotta do it!" The very next week he calls for a ban on all Muslims entering the country. He is constantly putting his supporters in the embarrassing position of having to defend his contradictions... not to mention his brash statements.

His latest "tax Wall Street" nonsense sounds more like Bernie Sanders than anything else. This guy is NOT a Conservative and he is proving it for everyone to see. If it all comes down to Trump vs. whatever liberal idiot the Democrats nominate, I'll probably still vote for him with reservations. I don't believe he would nominate radical left wing activists to the court, but maybe I'm wrong about that too? Who knows with this guy? He could very well be working with the Clintons and simply be 'punking' the GOP.

Ok no. That last comment, not a chance. There is only one thing bigger than Trumps larger than life character.... and that's his ego.

There is no way a guy with an ego that big is working for anyone else other than himself.

I do not support many of Trumps positions. I have no problem allowing Christian Syrians into the US. But how we would enforce that is beyond me.

As for Islamic Syrians and the threat of IS operatives coming in with refugees... I still don't know. I go back and forth in my mind. Hard question. Very hard.

Nevertheless, any debate on Trump... for me, it will end if Hillary gets the nomination from the DNC. Hillary is pure evil. Literally, she is an evil woman. Not "bad", she's EVIL. Trump might have an ego, and I might disagree with him largely.... but he's not Evil. I'd rather vote for the Smurfs, than have that scum sucking dog as president. I'll take a dozen trumps over Hellary.
why is she evil Andy?
what makes her evil over any other politician or even Trump?

What do you think she would do to our country that is evil if she were president?

Was Bill Clinton evil to you as well, and what did he do to our nation that was evil?

please be factual
What Bill did to many women was PURE EVIL!!!!!!!
The FACT that Hillary attempted to bully and intimidate Bill's victims was PURE EVIL.
The FACT that they were deeply involved with cocaine smuggling in AK was PURE EVIL!!!!!
The FACT their (cough) 'Foundation' is nothing more than a front for shaking down foreign Governments and businesses is PURE EVIL!!!
You need to get your head out of the Clinton's assholes pal.

All through this campaign I've enjoyed the Trumpster keeping the Establishment goobs on their heels, putting forward the issues the American people want addressed and making fools of those who attempt to smear and jeer him. I've admired the way he has taken the typical personal attacks and turned them into political points. The way he has turned political correctness on it's ear is something to behold. I've gone on record to say that he's not my first choice but if he wins the nomination I will support him. However, I am now couching that statement with the fact that I will be most definitely holding my nose if I have to vote for Trump in the general election.

In recent weeks he has changed me from being a tacit supporter to someone who certainly doesn't want him to win the nomination or be the next president. This has nothing to do with anything the liberals or establishment GOP has hurled at him. it's all based upon his own words and actions. I can accept his rhetoric, even when it has been extreme and over the top. Mostly because I realize he is saying things that are resonating as a populist and when it comes down to brass tacks, he will have to work with Congress who isn't going to support extremist rhetoric. So it's not the "far-out" shit that he says sometimes, I can accept all of that.

It started when he began the liberal left tactic of attacking Ted Cruz on his citizenship. He made other comments regarding Cruz and I sort of shrugged those off as typical campaigning. I can overlook a few personal digs here and there but to instigate this sleazy left-wing tactic of criticizing his "natural born" status is too much. Add to that, his most recent call for massive taxation on Wall Street, and I have to pull the plug. That is simply buying into the Marxist rhetoric of the left and not a Conservative principle. I can dig that we need to reform some laws and make it more difficult for hedge fund managers to exploit tax loopholes but to introduce a plan to massively increase taxes across the board is not something I can support.

While I can appreciate that he doesn't employ speech writers or use a teleprompter, he repeatedly ends up contradicting things he said previously. For instance, one week he is supporting Obama's bringing Syrian refugees here... "We've gotta do it!" The very next week he calls for a ban on all Muslims entering the country. He is constantly putting his supporters in the embarrassing position of having to defend his contradictions... not to mention his brash statements.

His latest "tax Wall Street" nonsense sounds more like Bernie Sanders than anything else. This guy is NOT a Conservative and he is proving it for everyone to see. If it all comes down to Trump vs. whatever liberal idiot the Democrats nominate, I'll probably still vote for him with reservations. I don't believe he would nominate radical left wing activists to the court, but maybe I'm wrong about that too? Who knows with this guy? He could very well be working with the Clintons and simply be 'punking' the GOP.

Ok no. That last comment, not a chance. There is only one thing bigger than Trumps larger than life character.... and that's his ego.

There is no way a guy with an ego that big is working for anyone else other than himself.

I do not support many of Trumps positions. I have no problem allowing Christian Syrians into the US. But how we would enforce that is beyond me.

As for Islamic Syrians and the threat of IS operatives coming in with refugees... I still don't know. I go back and forth in my mind. Hard question. Very hard.

Nevertheless, any debate on Trump... for me, it will end if Hillary gets the nomination from the DNC. Hillary is pure evil. Literally, she is an evil woman. Not "bad", she's EVIL. Trump might have an ego, and I might disagree with him largely.... but he's not Evil. I'd rather vote for the Smurfs, than have that scum sucking dog as president. I'll take a dozen trumps over Hellary.
why is she evil Andy?

What do you think she would do to our country that is evil if she were president?

Was Bill Clinton evil to you as well, and what did he do to our nation that was evil?

please be factual
The FACT that Hillary attempted to bully and intimidate Bill's victims was PURE EVIL.
The FACT that they were deeply involved with cocaine smuggling in AK was PURE EVIL!!!!!
The FACT their (cough) 'Foundation' is nothing more than a front for shaking down foreign Governments and businesses is PURE EVIL!!!
I guess you missed the part about being FACTUAL?

Last edited:

why is she evil Andy?

please be factual
Do you or don't you believe Bill Clinton sexually assaulted a number of women?
Had Bill been a CEO when he had the affair with a young woman in a subordinate role to the CEO the CEO would have been fired.
Bill 'settled' out of court with one of his victims for 850K. Why do you suppose he did that? Was he just 'feeling generous'?

why is she evil Andy?

please be factual
You've got something brown on your chin pal.

There is no way to know if a Syrian is a Christian, Jew, or Muslim other than to ask him. One's religious beliefs are personal and not the business of any government.

Please S T O P with the nonsense. If some two-bit payday advance or t.v. rental place can know enough about you to trust you with money or merchandise, surely our government can find out what they need to know about someone. You want to come to America... here's a form.. .give us some references... if they check out, we will issue your visa! Simple as that!

Could someone possibly cheat the system and get through? Of course, just like sometimes people cheat the payday advance and tv rental people. There is no foolproof system. However... pass a law that if someone sneaks in by fraudulent means, it's considered a terrorist act and they get sent to Gitmo for a little vacation.

What you doe-eyed liberal nincompoops need to do is go over to Israel and see how they handle security coming into their country. Yes, it CAN be done and when a Republican is president, it WILL be done. And IF you fuckwits want to continue standing up and defiantly defending radical Islamic terrorists, maybe we need to revive the Alien and Sedition Acts?
There is no requirement for a person applying for permanent residency (Green Card) to specify a religion preference and there is no reason why there should be.

Your religious preference is whatever you claim it to be and in most countries, that's the only real proof of your religion. Mosques don't usually maintain the names of worshipers and very few nations have listings of religious preference. In Muslims families just like Christian families, there are members that just go through the motions but don't consider themselves a believer.

There is no way to keep all Muslims out of the country. You could limit the number by halting visa issuance in countries that are mostly Muslim. That would be about 50 countries. Of course the number of Islamic terrorist attacks in the US could rise substantial.

Ok, here's my theory..........

My hope is that Trump, having alienated both parties, will be unable to do almost anything.

Government doing nothing, means they are not screwing anything up. Granted I'd like ObamaCrap repealed... but having to choose between Trump doing nothing, and Hillary making everything worse... I'll take nothing.

And I think you're a troubled radical centrist. Trump has written two books now, outlining his specific plans in detail. I'm quite sure they are both available on Amazon if you wish to order them. If you're just going to turn on the evening news and expect the talking head to tell you what Trump's specific plans are, you're going to be disappointed. Likewise, if you're going to turn on the Sunday talk shows and expect them to tell you what Trump's specific plans are, you're not going to hear much.
Plans? Take a look at his official website. He doesn't have a written position on the most important issues, just comments in interviews and rallies. There is nothing about budget, deficits, or foreign policy, except trade with China, nothing about terrorism. His position on deporting illegal immigrants is the same as it is now except for building a wall, not a word about his all must go claim. He has no position on refugees, no position on same sex marriage, no position on Medicare, Social Security, education, or the environment. Basically, Trump creates issues and takes a position on them ignoring the real issues.

why is she evil Andy?

please be factual

Cocaine in Alaska?

why is she evil Andy?

please be factual

That kind of deserves it's own thread. And perhaps I will do a thread just on that. There's *TONS* of facts about the Clintons, and scandal after scandal after scandal. Most have been documented on this forum hundreds of times. How you missed all of them is beyond me, but whatever.

What would she do to the country? I don't know. I don't even care. I do not want our country represented by the most hideously evil politician since Nixion.

Let me put it to you another way. I realize that our self-centered narcissistic culture, to most people on the left, and some on the right, if the economy is booming... and you personally are doing ok, the president could be a Tyranny of the Caesars, and you wouldn't care.

I'm sure that many people knew Hitler was a nut case.... but the economy was good! And he built schools! And yeah he might be screwing over a few malcontents, but we're doing better economically, so who cares what else Hitler does.

If this election ends up being Trump and Hillary, I would gladly vote for Trump, to avoid Hillary... and if the economy tanks, I'll still stand by my vote. I'd rather have a depression, than Hillary in office. She is the most vile evil terrible person in politics in my life time. She has no morals, no values, and no conscious.

Anyone over Hillary. Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, heck bring back Carter, have him make another artificial energy crisis. Anyone but that Hillary Clinton. Terrible person.

There is no way to know if a Syrian is a Christian, Jew, or Muslim other than to ask him. One's religious beliefs are personal and not the business of any government.

Please S T O P with the nonsense. If some two-bit payday advance or t.v. rental place can know enough about you to trust you with money or merchandise, surely our government can find out what they need to know about someone. You want to come to America... here's a form.. .give us some references... if they check out, we will issue your visa! Simple as that!

Could someone possibly cheat the system and get through? Of course, just like sometimes people cheat the payday advance and tv rental people. There is no foolproof system. However... pass a law that if someone sneaks in by fraudulent means, it's considered a terrorist act and they get sent to Gitmo for a little vacation.

What you doe-eyed liberal nincompoops need to do is go over to Israel and see how they handle security coming into their country. Yes, it CAN be done and when a Republican is president, it WILL be done. And IF you fuckwits want to continue standing up and defiantly defending radical Islamic terrorists, maybe we need to revive the Alien and Sedition Acts?
There is no requirement for a person applying for permanent residency (Green Card) to specify a religion preference and there is no reason why there should be.

Your religious preference is whatever you claim it to be and in most countries, that's the only real proof of your religion. Mosques don't usually maintain the names of worshipers and very few nations have listings of religious preference. In Muslims families just like Christian families, there are members that just go through the motions but don't consider themselves a believer.

There is no way to keep all Muslims out of the country. You could limit the number by halting visa issuance in countries that are mostly Muslim. That would be about 50 countries. Of course the number of Islamic terrorist attacks in the US could rise substantial.

Well, gee... sorry... we're at war now with a radical fundamental religion. First time for everything, I guess? :dunno:

There is a way to keep everyone out of the country, especially during times of war... study some fucking history and get back to me.

Plans? Take a look at his official website. He doesn't have a written position on the most important issues, just comments in interviews and rallies. There is nothing about budget, deficits, or foreign policy, except trade with China, nothing about terrorism. His position on deporting illegal immigrants is the same as it is now except for building a wall, not a word about his all must go claim. He has no position on refugees, no position on same sex marriage, no position on Medicare, Social Security, education, or the environment. Basically, Trump creates issues and takes a position on them ignoring the real issues.

What are Hillary's plans for terrorism? Let some more ambassadors be executed and drug through the streets? How can this bitch even have the nerve to run for president?

I'm sorry but this is simply your unfounded opinion which you have no support for. Congress is comprised of big boys and girls who don't generally get their panties in a bunch over personality.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

You must have been asleep the past 7 years!!!!!

Well... YES... I totally missed the part where Congress worked together against Obama. You have some examples of that or are you all hat and not cattle as usual?

Again... because you seem to be dim-witted and slow... EVERY president will have some in Congress who don't like them. We've never had a president whom everyone loved all the time. But we've also never had a president whom everyone loathed all the time. So your argument that "congress will work together against Trump" is simply naive idiocy and you sound like a naive idiot when you make that argument.
Boss, take a chill pill.... :D

You don't know what will happen as well as I don't know what will happen.... it's all speculating with our best guesses.

I can't imagine anything good with Trump as President happening, and since the Presidency is not a dictatorship or a business, Trump, in my opinion, would have a real hard time with that....his alpha male would not be happy.

and you think congress will succumb to him....

I don't.
The odds of Trump having the majority vote in Congress are 100%.
If Sanders' should by some miracle be the nominee the 'down-ticket' races are going to guarantee a historic defeat for the DEM party nationally.
If the Clintons, by some miracle once again slither out of the hands of the FBI they will be hit by the greatest barrage of Anti-Clinton adds by Trump Hillary will lose by a landslide.

Trump will unite Republicans and Democrats in Congress.....

Against him.
In regard to Trump, Republicans and Democrats in congress are already united; they hate him. To a congressman, Trump has all the characteristics they hate, an outsider they can't trust, who is unpredictable, and who lacks the knowledge of how to get things done in Washington. While hundreds of congressmen have endorsed candidates, none have endorsed Trump. For Trump to build alliance in Congress, he's first going to have build alliances within his own party, and put aside his vendetta against congressional leaders. Which means Trump is going to have to become political correct.

The only thing the so-called democrats and republicans are united about is to pocket as much money possible while selling the American Government to the Zionist. They don’t care about the American people. If these obsolete parties hate Donald Trump for vowing to restore America’s sovereignty and identity they hate the American people far more, and in the worst way imaginable.

What do we need corrupt politicians for? Ask yourself what’s required to take back the Government, and there is really only one candidate. All the corrupt politicians do is create despotic schemes, while pretending to represent the American people. The Zionist are parasites, and so are those accepting money from the lobbyist, super-packs, and everyone else involved in bribery; they have become parasites.

Understand the significance a candidate that has his own money is free of that type of baggage. The founding fathers were Americans first and became politicians later. Party labels are meaningless and a form of mind control if the politician is not a true American. Following sell-out politicians is comparable to lemmings following the crowd/party over a cliff.

An outsider they can't trust, who is unpredictable,” is really saying the outsider, or non-politician may not go along with their evil schemes. What they really hate is that the veil of secrecy/communism might be pieced and some true justice might appear. A non-politician may see the treason for what it is, that’s really what’s behind the hatred. The political parties have their own extremely evil agenda, and with a strong leader this is no longer exceptable. If either Government or political parties had to go, the political parties will be out.

“To build alliance in Congress, he's first going to have build alliances within his own party”. To a certain extend this may be truth, however the extortion politics that comes about when the parties are played against each other by the Zionist must come to an end. When true Americans are elected to congress and understand they are elected to serve Government and not the reverse, true progress will be made.

If the puppet in chief Obama was allowed to use Executive orders to destroy the Government, certainly to save the Government executive orders are in total agreement with the Constitution.

Let’s not kid ourselves when you are speaking of submitting to political correctness for are really speaking of submitting to communism. General Patton told us we fought against the wrong enemy in world war two. Political correctness is communism. Ask Leon Trotsky who was born as David Bronstein he invented it. America will never be communist despite all the sell-out politicians. Progressive is the code word for communist.

Last edited:
About 60 years ahead of his time.... Nikita was!

khrushchev-quote.jpg

I'm sorry but this is simply your unfounded opinion which you have no support for. Congress is comprised of big boys and girls who don't generally get their panties in a bunch over personality.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

You must have been asleep the past 7 years!!!!!

Well... YES... I totally missed the part where Congress worked together against Obama. You have some examples of that or are you all hat and not cattle as usual?

Again... because you seem to be dim-witted and slow... EVERY president will have some in Congress who don't like them. We've never had a president whom everyone loved all the time. But we've also never had a president whom everyone loathed all the time. So your argument that "congress will work together against Trump" is simply naive idiocy and you sound like a naive idiot when you make that argument.
Boss, take a chill pill.... :D

You don't know what will happen as well as I don't know what will happen.... it's all speculating with our best guesses.

I can't imagine anything good with Trump as President happening, and since the Presidency is not a dictatorship or a business, Trump, in my opinion, would have a real hard time with that....his alpha male would not be happy.

and you think congress will succumb to him....

I don't.
The odds of Trump having the majority vote in Congress are 100%.
If Sanders' should by some miracle be the nominee the 'down-ticket' races are going to guarantee a historic defeat for the DEM party nationally.
If the Clintons, by some miracle once again slither out of the hands of the FBI they will be hit by the greatest barrage of Anti-Clinton adds by Trump Hillary will lose by a landslide.

If elections always went to the best financed, Obama would not have been re-elected. Meg Whitman would have won her bid to the Senate. The same for McMahon in Connecticut.

What folks who do not understand politics fail to realize is that just because you have enough money to buy every ad in a market, they are not for sale to one entity. Sometimes there are laws that prevent such transactions; other times the stations "hold back" ads from Presidential or Federal offices the closer they get to election day.

Also what is little understood is that with only 11 states in play, the media markets in those states are the only things that matter. Being able to run 300+ ads per week in Los Angeles will do nothing for the GOP nationally. So why buy them?

Finally, as for Congress, all politics are local. There is zero chance of a mass deportation of 11,000,000 people (or even a quarter of that) since congress has to approve the expenditure that would facilitate that. There is no chance of a wall being built; much less at Mexico's expense. Muslims will not be barred from the nation as a group.

Its fun to pretend that the President is that powerful but that is all that it is; a parlor game.

Forum List

Back