I'm starting to like Republicans

Republicans have come around on several things. Some would say flip flop.

1. They admit the middle class isn't doing well enough. They're finally seeing trickle down isn't working. The rich have never been richer.

2. Corporations aren't paying their fair share. Now that Obama's czar is GE CEO they're willing to admit this fact.

3. The economy under Obama is getting better under Obama. If not governors Snyder kasich and walkers are liars about their improving economies.

4. We shouldn't have sent all those jobs overseas. Unregulated free trade not good.

5. No more are Republicans saying illegals are only here doing jobs Americans won't do.

I'm proud of you GOP. You are evolving.
And they can no longer discriminate against gay people too :thup:
If I call you a dick linking fag is it discrimination?
No it just makes you look like a jerk who's prone to typo's
I'm both. Now what queer?

My
Sealy, you sound concussed
I have a memory and I can remember when the GOP's arguments were different. I realize neither party is fixed into any position. Look how one day blacks are voting GOP then after the great Mississippi flood to the civil right movement the GOP lost the black vote.

The GOP hadn't changed their position on one thing since hw bush raised taxes. It's nice to see they are coming around on a few things.

Surprisingly with the koch brothers backing the GOP is also pushing for prison reform. Wasting a lot of money on marijuana sales.
Maybe YOU'RE the one who is evolving.
But my positions haven't changed.
I'll bet your position on taxes has changed. That's usually how it starts. When you're young and idealistic, wealth redistribution sounds fair and noble but when you start struggling to succeed and it starts to pay off, you don't feel quite as generous as you did when it was somebody else's money.
And you forget or never realize you don't succeed in a system then once you've made it change the rules.

For example, if you went to college when government kept college affordable then vote to change that once you graduate.

1. They admit the middle class isn't doing well enough. They're finally seeing trickle down isn't working. The rich have never been richer.

2. Corporations aren't paying their fair share. Now that Obama's czar is GE CEO they're willing to admit this fact.

3. The economy under Obama is getting better under Obama. If not governors Snyder kasich and walkers are liars about their improving economies.

4. We shouldn't have sent all those jobs overseas. Unregulated free trade not good.

5. No more are Republicans saying illegals are only here doing jobs Americans won't do.

No just gay

Uh... nothing. Gay's won. Sucks pops.

No just gay
Be sure to watch his hands....

Never bothered me either way. Marriage is a disaster anyhow.

No just gay
Why are you talking?

Big deal. They give us gay marriage while they get more free unregulated trade.

You Republicans just used gays as a political football to sucker religious votes.

To some yes.

My
Sealy, you sound concussed
I have a memory and I can remember when the GOP's arguments were different. I realize neither party is fixed into any position. Look how one day blacks are voting GOP then after the great Mississippi flood to the civil right movement the GOP lost the black vote.

The GOP hadn't changed their position on one thing since hw bush raised taxes. It's nice to see they are coming around on a few things.

Surprisingly with the koch brothers backing the GOP is also pushing for prison reform. Wasting a lot of money on marijuana sales.
I'll bet your position on taxes has changed. That's usually how it starts. When you're young and idealistic, wealth redistribution sounds fair and noble but when you start struggling to succeed and it starts to pay off, you don't feel quite as generous as you did when it was somebody else's money.
And you forget or never realize you don't succeed in a system then once you've made it change the rules.

For example, if you went to college when government kept college affordable then vote to change that once you graduate.
No, you have to realize that when you DO succeed, you start to see the injustice of the system. You don't succeed BECAUSE of it, you succeed IN SPITE OF it. Nothing wrong with wanting to change it so others don't have to struggle as much.

You Republicans just used gays as a political football to sucker religious votes.
Kind of like Democrats using welfare to sucker the lazy votes?

The language is vulgar, yes. If you said it while you as country clerk were denying a same sex marriage certificate, yes, it would be discrimination.

My

No, you have to realize that when you DO succeed, you start to see the injustice of the system. You don't succeed BECAUSE of it, you succeed IN SPITE OF it. Nothing wrong with wanting to change it so others don't have to struggle as much.
Yea by paying them less.

If the system is so unjust how did you succeed?

And for the record, I agree someone who makes $50k should pay less taxes. But I'm not really feeling sorry for ANYONE making $100k and up. So unfair. Lol

Kind of like Democrats using welfare to sucker the lazy votes?
Yet those people don't vote or vote GOP BC they are racist or because of God gays and guns.

The language is vulgar, yes. If you said it while you as country clerk were denying a same sex marriage certificate, yes, it would be discrimination.
Think about this. The middle class has been struggling since 2000. Bush's entire presidency was one big recession. From the 9-11 crash to the 2007 great recession. A disaster.

But in that time guys like trump went from $1 billion to $8 billion and Republicans say the answer is to give guys like trump more tax breaks?

No just gay
Why are you talking?
I'm neither queer or gay and you walked right into that one.

Only if you don't call everyone a d.. l...ing ...f$$

Forum List

Back