The GOP candidates need to know the difference between a Shiite, a Sunni and a Kangaroo

R

rdean

Steve Schmidt - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

330px-Steve_Schmidt_2012_Shankbone.JPG

Just watched a talk show where Steve Schmidt remarked at a comment where the candidates didn't seem to know the difference between Isis and Iran (which I recently brought up). He said they need to ask real questions with meaning because these candidates didn't seem to know the difference between a Shiite, a Sunni and a Kangaroo.

Why don't the Republicans feel uncomfortable fighting in the middle east without knowing who is for us and who is against us? If you guys know, tell us. And tell us how you know.

Just watched a talk show where Steve Schmidt remarked at a comment where the candidates didn't seem to know the difference between Isis and Iran (which I recently brought up). He said they need to ask real questions with meaning because these candidates didn't seem to know the difference between a Shiite, a Sunni and a Kangaroo.

Why don't the Republicans feel uncomfortable fighting in the middle east without knowing who is for us and who is against us? If you guys know, tell us. And tell us how you know.

Steve Schmidt, the best campaign manager Soros could get for Juan McCain.

Is Obama Sunni or Shia?

Is Obama Sunni or Shia?
Since both are imaginary concerning the president’s faith he can be both.

Is Obama Sunni or Shia?
Christian and American.

Is Obama Sunni or Shia?
Christian and American.

Soros's guy too

And the current occupant in the White House thinks Canada has a president, and that there is an English embassy.

We know, the kangaroo is obuthole.

Is Obama Sunni or Shia?
Christian and American.
Who, obuthole? Hasn't proven either yet.

See what I mean? Republicans have no idea there is a difference between Sunni and Shiite. They have no idea who we should support in the Middle East. And yet they want to go back there.

really what if "they were your friend or a family member?

I wouldn't have a muslim for a friend or family member.

You're brother or sister might.

That would be their business. But I determine who I support or associate with and who is welcome in my home. That excludes muslims and other untrustworthy cult members.

Forum List

Back