I'm starting to like Republicans

Republicans have come around on several things. Some would say flip flop.

1. They admit the middle class isn't doing well enough. They're finally seeing trickle down isn't working. The rich have never been richer.

2. Corporations aren't paying their fair share. Now that Obama's czar is GE CEO they're willing to admit this fact.

3. The economy under Obama is getting better under Obama. If not governors Snyder kasich and walkers are liars about their improving economies.

4. We shouldn't have sent all those jobs overseas. Unregulated free trade not good.

5. No more are Republicans saying illegals are only here doing jobs Americans won't do.

I'm proud of you GOP. You are evolving.
And they can no longer discriminate against gay people too :thup:
But they would if they could.

Or maybe it's because you're starting to realize if you work hard and start to make money, you don't want some politician taking half of it to buy somebody else's vote.
No, instead you vote for politicians who give tax breaks to the rich and shift more of the debt onto you. If they pay less you're gonna pay more. But its really good for businesses, not so good for workers. Harder for them to get by.

Or maybe it's because you're starting to realize if you work hard and start to make money, you don't want some politician taking half of it to buy somebody else's vote.
No, instead you vote for politicians who give tax breaks to the rich and shift more of the debt onto you. If they pay less you're gonna pay more. But its really good for businesses, not so good for workers. Harder for them to get by.
I can see you have a long way to go. Maybe we can talk in a few years when get tired of cutting your own throat.

Sealy, you sound concussed
I have a memory and I can remember when the GOP's arguments were different. I realize neither party is fixed into any position. Look how one day blacks are voting GOP then after the great Mississippi flood to the civil right movement the GOP lost the black vote.

The GOP hadn't changed their position on one thing since hw bush raised taxes. It's nice to see they are coming around on a few things.

Surprisingly with the koch brothers backing the GOP is also pushing for prison reform. Wasting a lot of money on marijuana sales.
Maybe YOU'RE the one who is evolving.
I've had an awakening. Who tells poor people to have kids they can't afford? You'd think people who really wanted to get out of poverty wouldn't have kids till they got out of poverty. Im not talking about China one child rule or fixing women on welfare, or am I? Lol

But seriously, people in poverty choose to stay in poverty. I'm a generation x. We are a pretty selfish bunch. I never had kids and have always been able to pay my bills, go to college, pay off my house, buy toys and save. Life's pretty good when you don't have baggage you can't afford.

There is a trade off today for having kids. In 1970 it cost my parents $400 to have me. Today poor people can't afford to have kids.

This will bring down the population and we will use up less natural resources. But the corporations will encourage more births and more immigration

1. They admit the middle class isn't doing well enough. They're finally seeing trickle down isn't working. The rich have never been richer.

2. Corporations aren't paying their fair share. Now that Obama's czar is GE CEO they're willing to admit this fact.

3. The economy under Obama is getting better under Obama. If not governors Snyder kasich and walkers are liars about their improving economies.

4. We shouldn't have sent all those jobs overseas. Unregulated free trade not good.

5. No more are Republicans saying illegals are only here doing jobs Americans won't do.

I always said you and Matthew would be the perfect couple.

Good to see you guys finally come out of the closet and enjoy one another in public.

I always said you and Matthew would be the perfect couple.

Good to see you guys finally come out of the closet and enjoy one another in public.
g1369873296537902594.jpg

Trump has changed the GOP for the better I'll give him that

Being pro-life is awesome....

Right on target.

Ignorance is bliss

Ignorance is bliss
Parts is parts...right?

Right on target.
Unfortunately a Republican never lowered my taxes. Only raise them.

Apparently I don't make enough to qualify for their tax breaks.

Republicans are all talk

Right on target.

Republicans are all talk
Awwwwwww...you poor wittle victim. So sad.

Right on target.

Republicans are all talk
Awwwwwww...you poor wittle victim. So sad.[/QUOTE]

Awwwwwww...you poor wittle Con Troll. Confronting truth is sad for you.

Right on target.

Republicans are all talk
Awwwwwww...you poor wittle victim. So sad.

Awwwwwww...you poor wittle Con Troll. Confronting truth is sad for you.[/QUOTE]
Go hump a stump, Yankee.

Oh really?

Republican Candidates Attend Rally Where Pastor Advocates "Death Penalty" for Gay People

Right on target.

Republicans are all talk
Seven of the 8 years Reagan was in office, he raised taxes. But in their revised history, he cut taxes every year.

Right on target.

Republicans are all talk
Seven of the 8 years Reagan was in office, he raised taxes. But in their revised history, he cut taxes every year.

I kind of like Trump's agenda

FIRST, impose term limits on all members of Congress;

* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees.

* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;

* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;

* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;

* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

* FIRST, renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205

* SECOND, withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

* THIRD, label China a currency manipulator

* FOURTH, identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and use every tool under American and international law to end them

* FIFTH, lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward

* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

* FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama

* SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States

* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

* FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back

* FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

2. End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years.

4. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and let states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

6. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

7. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully - funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation,

8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

9. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values.

10. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

Forum List

Back