Im so glad i'm not a kid

I had one of those types back in the 1970s in high school. Promoted communism, and alternative sexual behavior.
Instead of going along the advanced kids picked her arguments apart. This is what I would encourage the students in the class of the woman in the article to do. Never be afraid to question authority. :)

These people are wrecked ....

She teaches gay

These queers are 100% self-absorbed; self-centered; egocentric; emotional basket cases. Me, me, me, me, me, and my problems are ALL that matters. Yet, most of their "problems" are shallow and based on impulse and feelings. They need to take a look around them and notice folks who have it MUCH worse than they do.

I had one of those types back in the 1970s in high school. Promoted communism, and alternative sexual behavior.
Instead of going along the advanced kids picked her arguments apart. This is what I would encourage the students in the class of the woman in the article to do. Never be afraid to question authority. :)

You expect preschoolers to pick her arguments apart?

These people are wrecked ....

She teaches gay

Very hard to get daycare workers these days, which is undoubtedly what she is, and hourly. People under the comments saying inform the district, the govt, etc. I strongly suspect this woman works for a private daycare.

Very hard to get daycare workers these days, which is undoubtedly what she is, and hourly. People under the comments saying inform the district, the govt, etc. I strongly suspect this woman works for a private daycare.
Is it a woman or a dude? I'm thinking it's a dude. Either way, it's a whiner.

Is it a woman or a dude? I'm thinking it's a dude. Either way, it's a whiner.

A woman who, IMO, should not be teaching children, clearly. But again, undoubtedly a PRIVATE school teacher of some sort.

Fellow conservatives think private schools will solve all.

It won't.

A woman who, IMO, should not be teaching children, clearly. But again, undoubtedly a PRIVATE school teacher of some sort.

Fellow conservatives think private schools will solve all.

It won't.
I think private schools will be a great step in the right direction if and when parents can choose the right ones for their kids. I wouldn't even consider putting a kid in a woke, public school. If I ran a private school, I would vet the potential teachers to assure freaks like the one in the video are banned from the premises.

I think private schools will be a great step in the right direction if and when parents can choose the right ones for their kids. I wouldn't even consider putting a kid in a woke, public school. If I ran a private school, I would vet the potential teachers to assure freaks like the one in the video are banned from the premises.

People do not consider that some public schools are considerably less woke than some private schools, for pity's sake. I can almost guarantee you're better off in a small town, rural public school than a private school in, say, Berkeley, CA or Brooklyn NY. But that doesn't fit the narrative, so it's never said.

People do not consider that some public schools are considerably less woke than some private schools, for pity's sake. I can almost guarantee you're better off in a small town, rural public school than a private school in, say, Berkeley, CA or Brooklyn NY. But that doesn't fit the narrative, so it's never said.
I can't disagree with that. But if we switched to a voucher system in every area of the USA, the three sets of conservative parents in Berkley may be able to send their kids to a conservative or Christian school in a nearby town. But any public school that relies on federal funding will be tainted by the federal ideology in some way, shape, or manner. In other words, even rural public schools are likely teaching Darwin's debunked theory of evolution. Opening a private school may allow kids to learn facts that a public school would never teach.

Bottom line (for me anyway) is that offering choices to parents is a good thing.

This individual is a wack-job.
Should NOT be around children.

But it's crazy that you pretend to be such a conservative yet get all defensive when conservatives attack your profession.

Forum List

Back