Deep State Comes After Christopher Rufo

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Sep112023

At least the CDC, FBI, and Marshals Service ostensibly serve constructive purposes, in addition to operating as enforcement arms of the Democratic Party. Not so with the Department of Education. Watch it come after Christopher Rufo:

Rufo revealed he faces a federal government probe over the way he’s helped take over the New College in Sarasota – with investigators taking a dim view of his refusal to use a former diversity boss’s so-called ‘neo-pronouns.’

Rufo was brought in by his fellow esteemed countermoonbat Ron DeSantis to clean up the moonbattery at this public university.

In the complaint, portions of which Rufo posted to X, he is alleged to have ‘mocked and misgendered New College’s Director of Office of Outreach and Inclusive Excellence (OOIE), Rosario-Hernandez, after ze was summarily fired.’ Rufo referred to the former staffer using female pronouns.

The federal government wants to punish Rufo for asserting biological reality rather than denying it in a show of obeisance to sexual depravity/leftist ideology.

Rufo also stated how the complainants alleged that defunding the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) department and the Gender Studies Program constituted a violation of civil rights law.

Sure it did. “Civil rights” now means “whatever leftists want.”

Federal departments and agencies have come to represent the Democratic Party rather than the American people. The few that are useful need to be purged. The rest must be abolished — starting with the pernicious Department of Education.

On tips from Franco and Ed McAninch

All links highlighted

Office of Outreach and Inclusive Excellence.
jesus christ ...I dont know what she look likes but 50 bucks she's 400 lbs..and wears big glasses

And what's a neo pronoun leftarded morons ...wtf is that

Sep112023

At least the CDC, FBI, and Marshals Service ostensibly serve constructive purposes, in addition to operating as enforcement arms of the Democratic Party. Not so with the Department of Education. Watch it come after Christopher Rufo:

Rufo was brought in by his fellow esteemed countermoonbat Ron DeSantis to clean up the moonbattery at this public university.

The federal government wants to punish Rufo for asserting biological reality rather than denying it in a show of obeisance to sexual depravity/leftist ideology.

Sure it did. “Civil rights” now means “whatever leftists want.”

Federal departments and agencies have come to represent the Democratic Party rather than the American people. The few that are useful need to be purged. The rest must be abolished — starting with the pernicious Department of Education.

On tips from Franco and Ed McAninch

All links highlighted

jesus christ ...I dont know what she look likes but 50 bucks she's 400 lbs..and wears big glasses

And what's a neo pronoun leftarded morons ...wtf is that
rufo is a propagandist who first yelled "wolf" in the "critical race theory" hysteria. i'm not sure being an anti teacher piece of trash is illegal, but he belongs no where near our children.

I don't quite know what it is.....I just know that I'd not want it around a child of mine.

Screenshot-2023-03-22-103304.png

Forum List

Back