I'm So Excited: Former Louisiana State House Representative David Duke To Run For U.S. Senate

It should be noted that FDR appointed a KKK member to the Supreme Court and the democrat party used the KKK as their political muscle for most of the 20th century. Senator Robert Byrd was the last democrat to have been a member of the KKK and he retired just a few years ago. Apparently neither party is talking to Duke so he must be running as an independent.

If you are KKK and Dem, you are OK.

If you are KKK and Republican, that's a huge problem...

It should be noted that FDR appointed a KKK member to the Supreme Court and the democrat party used the KKK as their political muscle for most of the 20th century. Senator Robert Byrd was the last democrat to have been a member of the KKK and he retired just a few years ago. Apparently neither party is talking to Duke so he must be running as an independent.
Nope running as republican doesn't matter if they don't want him or not

You can't represent a major political party if the party doesn't sanction it. That's why former democrat V.P. candidate Joe Lieberman had to run as an independent to keep his seat in the senate after the democrats kicked him out of the party for being too independent.

You can't represent a major political party if the party doesn't sanction it. That's why former democrat V.P. candidate Joe Lieberman had to run as an independent to keep his seat in the senate after the democrats kicked him out of the party for being too independent.
Eh sanders came damn close and he is an independent

The only thing that has changed about the KKK since 50 years ago is the party affiliation.

They were Democrats a long time ago, but are Republicans now.

But they have always been, and always will be, far right Christian extremist terrorists.

This simple truth is steadfastly and willfully ignored by the retards. It is why they have to go back 50 years or more to find a KKK Democrat. And they ALWAYS leave out the "right wing Christian" part. They've been trained to be this stupid. Actually trained, by their propaganda ministries.

2aj2oeu.jpg

So GET THAT SHEET OFF YOUR HEAD, YOU COWARD!!!!

and admit the KKK-Dem love affair was much more RECENT that you're willing to admit...

As opposed to cowards like you who are afraid to recognize how influential black and brown supremacist groups are in Democrat cities?

Have you ever attempted to follow the conversation line? What are democratic cities? I thought we were all supposed to be americans. This thing, this america you say you love, we ain't gonna make it like this and you're part of the reason why. Keep pushing division as your corporate overlords incite you too, so they can continue to extract the wealth this society generates into their own coffers.

The poster suggested the klan was a thing of the past, I demonstrated otherwise.

Might want to explore why that upset you so. If you're attempting to broad brush loose groups like blm as "supremacist", yeah, how fuggin dare they; "stop murdering us" is so uppity. Folks arguing for equality feels like they're usurping your supremacy perhaps. Might wanna explore that too. Or not is my guess. If you're referring to the New Black Panthers, yeah, most certainly, hate group, no doubt. The original Black Panther Party was a completely different animal, blacks then, as now, were being gunned down by a corrupt Oakland, CA police dept.

But you have to learn about things to undertand them and differences.

Keep hate alive bub.
The leader of BLM is a known racist bitch.

Hell, there are numerous black supremacist nutcases in the NAACP, like the Vice President of the North Carolina NAACP chapter who defended the Dallas shooter.

In reality there is absolutely no difference between what the KKK used to say and what the BLM says now, you just choose to believe BLM because you just moronically assign a superior sense of morality to black people when they display nationalist ideology.

YOU keep hate alive with your ignorance about the world.
THAT's why you've been funnying all my posts this morning. I thought maybe you were trippin' on 'shrooms.

Nah, he's just mad as hell and he ain'ta puttin' up with them uppity negros no more.

White Lives Matter, ALOT,LOL. I like my beautiful white people and as a matter of fact most minority prefer them over their own race, so we must be very special and matter a whole lot. I also like all other people so whats the problem?

I'd like to see a NAACP National Association For The Advancement of Caucasion People.

As opposed to cowards like you who are afraid to recognize how influential black and brown supremacist groups are in Democrat cities?

Have you ever attempted to follow the conversation line? What are democratic cities? I thought we were all supposed to be americans. This thing, this america you say you love, we ain't gonna make it like this and you're part of the reason why. Keep pushing division as your corporate overlords incite you too, so they can continue to extract the wealth this society generates into their own coffers.

The poster suggested the klan was a thing of the past, I demonstrated otherwise.

Might want to explore why that upset you so. If you're attempting to broad brush loose groups like blm as "supremacist", yeah, how fuggin dare they; "stop murdering us" is so uppity. Folks arguing for equality feels like they're usurping your supremacy perhaps. Might wanna explore that too. Or not is my guess. If you're referring to the New Black Panthers, yeah, most certainly, hate group, no doubt. The original Black Panther Party was a completely different animal, blacks then, as now, were being gunned down by a corrupt Oakland, CA police dept.

Keep hate alive bub.

Hell, there are numerous black supremacist nutcases in the NAACP, like the Vice President of the North Carolina NAACP chapter who defended the Dallas shooter.

In reality there is absolutely no difference between what the KKK used to say and what the BLM says now, you just choose to believe BLM because you just moronically assign a superior sense of morality to black people when they display nationalist ideology.

THAT's why you've been funnying all my posts this morning. I thought maybe you were trippin' on 'shrooms.

Nah, he's just mad as hell and he ain'ta puttin' up with them uppity negros no more.

White Lives Matter, ALOT,LOL. I like my beautiful white people and as a matter of fact most minority prefer them over their own race, so we must be very special and matter a whole lot. I also like all other people so whats the problem?

I'd like to see a NAACP National Association For The Advancement of Caucasion People.
Duke had a group called the naawp

Keep hate alive bub.

You have since the 1700's, it's called the US govt. You should go learn about them.

Keep hate alive bub.

Feckless weren't they. Like Duke, like you.

Keep hate alive bub.

You have since the 1700's, it's called the US govt. You should go learn about them.
And they are somehow not representing non-whites as much as us how?

The NAACP and the black caucus and the other non-white advocacy groups gives them an undeniable advantage.

Keep hate alive bub.

No problem with that. All others have groups,associations and lobbies for their race so why not us? Sounds kinda racist for any other group to object to it, don't you think? Prejudice is not nice ,no sir re. White Lives Matter too.

Feckless weren't they. Like Duke, like you.

Duke changed and got away from the stupid KKK that was used as a weapon against normal whites. Now he is just trying to stop the white suicidal genecide. I have no problem with that but sadly most really racist ignorant people do have a problem with it.

Keep hate alive bub.

You should learn about real history.

We were very foolish to buy other human beings the blacks and muslims were selling to the world.

They still sell their own black people tooday and white missionaries are collecting money from christians to buy their freedom back. [ GOOGLE IT ] Of course I'm sure they are being robbed and the poor people are beign captured again once we leave, also never forget we didn't invent slavery but we are the only race who EVER abolished it.

Lately we have changed and where we changed the world in a possitive way for past several centuries this past century we have been on a downhill slope towards NWO and inhumane disaster. They are turning the world citizens against each other divide and conquor.

Wonder what tv shows will have Duke on. He used to be on allot but not as much now bc he can argue facts and statistics with the puppets on tv

Oh bullshit, he's a fellow white supremacist that's all. And look, we know it don't take much to wow you. Hell, told ya yesterday you two had a lot in common.

Do you care to show us WHERE and WHEN Duke has claimed he or the white race is superior? westwall refused to and I guarantee you can't either or will refuse to as well. The man is college educated and extremely bright you just don't want to look into politically incorrect statements as most libtards do you don't want control over your own lives you need and want someone aka Hillary or Obama and the media to tell you what to think how to live and who the bad people are and what to believe and never question

"Do you care to show us WHERE and WHEN Duke has claimed he or the white race is superior?"

You must be kidding.
Good luck finding that quote.

You are going to need it.....

Yes of course, David Duke was never about white supremacy.
You literally think the notion of a civil rights organization for white people is white supremacy.

Forum List

Back