I'm So Excited: Former Louisiana State House Representative David Duke To Run For U.S. Senate

image.jpeg
I know he wasn't I have actually read his books and own them and have followed his career. It's just mental midgets such as yourself call anyone who advocates for white rights a white supremacist and it's lost it's touch tbh with ya no one takes it seriously

Seems Bill O'Reilly agrees with me pud.

O’Reilly Laughs as David Duke Denies He’s a White Supremacist in Heated Clash
Agrees with what? A controlled opposition twit thinks Duke is a white supremacist I am just shocked! ANYONE in the mainstream media considers Duke a white supremacist no matter what station you go to but you have yet to show me what he has said that proves it. Hint hint he isn't one he is a pro white civil rights leader

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you'd said you'd followed his "career". Guess not.
Seen the video before I watch all his interviews doesn't change the fact that he isn't a white supremacist. OReilly is just a controlled puppet of the Jewish owned media if he actually told some truth the owners of the media wouldn't let him on the air

You poor sod, I can't help you, you can't hear anything but what's already in your head, have a nice day. You haven't a fuggin clue who owns the media dumbfuck.
Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media |

THAT's why you've been funnying all my posts this morning. I thought maybe you were trippin' on 'shrooms.

Nah, he's just mad as hell and he ain'ta puttin' up with them uppity negros no more.
You are projecting here.

It is uppity white people like Duke you can't stand.

Keep fighting that fight against indigenous European rights though. It will be hilarious when you are steamrolled trying to stand in the way.

Well ths thing kinda is that Europeans and indigenous to the globe, or to the US. Are they now.
As I said, anti-intellectual.

I can't even tell what it is you are even trying to say here. Nobody can.

Oh I fully believe you can't, yeah.
Did you pass the 2nd grade?

Your English is worse than my niece's, and she is a toddler in preschool.

View attachment 82676
Seems Bill O'Reilly agrees with me pud.

Agrees with what? A controlled opposition twit thinks Duke is a white supremacist I am just shocked! ANYONE in the mainstream media considers Duke a white supremacist no matter what station you go to but you have yet to show me what he has said that proves it. Hint hint he isn't one he is a pro white civil rights leader

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you'd said you'd followed his "career". Guess not.
Seen the video before I watch all his interviews doesn't change the fact that he isn't a white supremacist. OReilly is just a controlled puppet of the Jewish owned media if he actually told some truth the owners of the media wouldn't let him on the air

You poor sod, I can't help you, you can't hear anything but what's already in your head, have a nice day. You haven't a fuggin clue who owns the media dumbfuck.
Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media |

Six major mutlinational corporations thanks to Clinton's deregulation of the FCC, but americans have subjected themselves to corporate control in a feckless attempt to avoid the tyranny of "govt" control. Still tyranny though.

That's down from 50 some odd companies back in the 1980s, where there was still a thing like journalism. Now it's just all power structure marketing and pushing fear, hate, division and anxiety. Obviously you and your bud here are susceptible to that type of mind manipulation.

You wanna blame the jews? Go ahead, whatever, so would Duke, so does Duke, and you're just like him.

Still waiting on them white supremacist facts

As the saying goes you can lead a horse to water but you can't force them to drink

Your argument is silly, please keep it up, I want other to see this stuff you post.

Why is it suddenly okay to support a convicted felon when your side has been screaming bloody murder about Hillary's e-mails and how it makes her ineligible to run for office?

Because he's a white spuremacist.
No one ever answers my questions.

Nah, they won't, a discussion ain't what they're here for.
You don't even possess the intellectual ability to discuss anything.

Your incomprehensible ramblings demonstrate such.

Why is it suddenly okay to support a convicted felon when your side has been screaming bloody murder about Hillary's e-mails and how it makes her ineligible to run for office?

Have a nice day pard, you ain't worth a saturday afternoon.

Have a nice day pard, you ain't worth a saturday afternoon.
You mean when you sit on the couch and huff paint?

David Duke Announces for US Senate

Oh and a few comments

Hiram
As an American (who happens to be of asian decent) I support you 100%. Just donated $20 to your campaign, I'm a poor college student so that's all I can do for now :) god bless!

I am African-American and I support Dr. Duke. The liberal elites have been harming my people for many years and they are my enemy. And Dr. Duke is THEIR enemy. As the saying goes: "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." So, Dr. Duke, I wish you luck!
people hate feminism.

only misogynist loons.

He will win too and take David Bitters former seat. The feeling that he will run is overwhelming. He will bring to the Senate what many lawmakers lack, advocacy for White people of European heritage, the people the founders created this country for. He will make his district proud. Him being in the Klan over 35 years ago should not even be a factor. Robert Byrd, A Grand Kleagle, was a Democratic Senator multiple terms.

The Latest: Ex-KKK leader Duke signs up to run for Senate

SO excited?

Have you stained your sheets yet?

The feeling that he will run is overwhelming. He will bring to the Senate what many lawmakers lack, advocacy for White people of European heritage

Because "White people of European heritage" don't have nearly enough "advocacy" going for them already.

David Duke Announces for US Senate

Oh and a few comments

Hiram
As an American (who happens to be of asian decent) I support you 100%. Just donated $20 to your campaign, I'm a poor college student so that's all I can do for now :) god bless!

I am African-American and I support Dr. Duke. The liberal elites have been harming my people for many years and they are my enemy. And Dr. Duke is THEIR enemy. As the saying goes: "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." So, Dr. Duke, I wish you luck!
people hate feminism.

only misogynist loons.
boring sad old word.

The feeling that he will run is overwhelming. He will bring to the Senate what many lawmakers lack, advocacy for White people of European heritage

Because "White people of European heritage" don't have nearly enough "advocacy" going for them already.
None actually name me one politician in office that EXPLICITLY puts European Americans interests first.

Anyone see the CNN clown this morning dragging up another question for Trump about Duke. It was ridiculous they are so fucking obsessed with Duke

But, unlike 1992, CNN won't have Ol' Sheety on TV every day, because Sheety is now a truther, and CNN wants him censored vs. using him as the face of the GOP...

Forum List

Back