I'm So Excited: Former Louisiana State House Representative David Duke To Run For U.S. Senate

Wonder what tv shows will have Duke on. He used to be on allot but not as much now bc he can argue facts and statistics with the puppets on tv

Oh bullshit, he's a fellow white supremacist that's all. And look, we know it don't take much to wow you. Hell, told ya yesterday you two had a lot in common.

Do you care to show us WHERE and WHEN Duke has claimed he or the white race is superior? westwall refused to and I guarantee you can't either or will refuse to as well. The man is college educated and extremely bright you just don't want to look into politically incorrect statements as most libtards do you don't want control over your own lives you need and want someone aka Hillary or Obama and the media to tell you what to think how to live and who the bad people are and what to believe and never question

The difference between you and I is that I reject the power structure's mind games and propaganda. You on the other hand reject half of it, one side of it, and lack the intellectual capacity to recognize it's really all the same thing, for the same purpose.

Well that and the fact that you’re a white supremacist.
You are nothing but a tool who is a slave to the very propaganda you claim to be running from.

Ha ha ha, man, I'm so happy to be upsetting to you. I'd be very worried about myself otherwise.

"Do you care to show us WHERE and WHEN Duke has claimed he or the white race is superior?"

You must be kidding.

Is that a surrender because you are full of shit? I am waiting so come on chop chop

Oh no you're absolutley correct, David Duke was never into white supremacy like you are.
I know he wasn't I have actually read his books and own them and have followed his career. It's just mental midgets such as yourself call anyone who advocates for white rights a white supremacist and it's lost it's touch tbh with ya no one takes it seriously

Seems Bill O'Reilly agrees with me pud.

O’Reilly Laughs as David Duke Denies He’s a White Supremacist in Heated Clash
Agrees with what? A controlled opposition twit thinks Duke is a white supremacist I am just shocked! ANYONE in the mainstream media considers Duke a white supremacist no matter what station you go to but you have yet to show me what he has said that proves it. Hint hint he isn't one he is a pro white civil rights leader

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you'd said you'd followed his "career". Guess not.

As opposed to cowards like you who are afraid to recognize how influential black and brown supremacist groups are in Democrat cities?

Have you ever attempted to follow the conversation line? What are democratic cities? I thought we were all supposed to be americans. This thing, this america you say you love, we ain't gonna make it like this and you're part of the reason why. Keep pushing division as your corporate overlords incite you too, so they can continue to extract the wealth this society generates into their own coffers.

The poster suggested the klan was a thing of the past, I demonstrated otherwise.

Might want to explore why that upset you so. If you're attempting to broad brush loose groups like blm as "supremacist", yeah, how fuggin dare they; "stop murdering us" is so uppity. Folks arguing for equality feels like they're usurping your supremacy perhaps. Might wanna explore that too. Or not is my guess. If you're referring to the New Black Panthers, yeah, most certainly, hate group, no doubt. The original Black Panther Party was a completely different animal, blacks then, as now, were being gunned down by a corrupt Oakland, CA police dept.

But you have to learn about things to undertand them and differences.

Keep hate alive bub.
The leader of BLM is a known racist bitch.

Hell, there are numerous black supremacist nutcases in the NAACP, like the Vice President of the North Carolina NAACP chapter who defended the Dallas shooter.

In reality there is absolutely no difference between what the KKK used to say and what the BLM says now, you just choose to believe BLM because you just moronically assign a superior sense of morality to black people when they display nationalist ideology.

YOU keep hate alive with your ignorance about the world.

I think at this point you're pretty much beyond help. All that was dealt with:

"Folks arguing for equality feels like they're usurping your supremacy perhaps. Might wanna explore that too. Or not is my guess."
You are truly an idiot if you think that post says anything.

Who the hell are you even quoting?

Look, if ya can't keep up with the conversation just go bitch at someone. Oh, nevermind.
You are so anti-intellectual it is pathetic.

Have you ever attempted to follow the conversation line? What are democratic cities? I thought we were all supposed to be americans. This thing, this america you say you love, we ain't gonna make it like this and you're part of the reason why. Keep pushing division as your corporate overlords incite you too, so they can continue to extract the wealth this society generates into their own coffers.

The poster suggested the klan was a thing of the past, I demonstrated otherwise.

Might want to explore why that upset you so. If you're attempting to broad brush loose groups like blm as "supremacist", yeah, how fuggin dare they; "stop murdering us" is so uppity. Folks arguing for equality feels like they're usurping your supremacy perhaps. Might wanna explore that too. Or not is my guess. If you're referring to the New Black Panthers, yeah, most certainly, hate group, no doubt. The original Black Panther Party was a completely different animal, blacks then, as now, were being gunned down by a corrupt Oakland, CA police dept.

Keep hate alive bub.

Hell, there are numerous black supremacist nutcases in the NAACP, like the Vice President of the North Carolina NAACP chapter who defended the Dallas shooter.

In reality there is absolutely no difference between what the KKK used to say and what the BLM says now, you just choose to believe BLM because you just moronically assign a superior sense of morality to black people when they display nationalist ideology.

I think at this point you're pretty much beyond help. All that was dealt with:

"Folks arguing for equality feels like they're usurping your supremacy perhaps. Might wanna explore that too. Or not is my guess."
You are truly an idiot if you think that post says anything.

Who the hell are you even quoting?

Look, if ya can't keep up with the conversation just go bitch at someone. Oh, nevermind.
You are so anti-intellectual it is pathetic.

So stop responding.

Is that a surrender because you are full of shit? I am waiting so come on chop chop

Oh no you're absolutley correct, David Duke was never into white supremacy like you are.
I know he wasn't I have actually read his books and own them and have followed his career. It's just mental midgets such as yourself call anyone who advocates for white rights a white supremacist and it's lost it's touch tbh with ya no one takes it seriously

Agrees with what? A controlled opposition twit thinks Duke is a white supremacist I am just shocked! ANYONE in the mainstream media considers Duke a white supremacist no matter what station you go to but you have yet to show me what he has said that proves it. Hint hint he isn't one he is a pro white civil rights leader

And then there's this:

David Duke Supports Trump, Urges White Supremacists to Volunteer for Campaign

Looks like you gotta a lotta folks to convince Odious.
Lol again a mainstream media source I have already gone over this PROVE where Duke said something that makes him a white supremacist. He'll go listen to his videos he does and you can see for yourself he isn't a white supremacist but a pro white civil rights leader who openly advocates for the interests of whites

As opposed to cowards like you who are afraid to recognize how influential black and brown supremacist groups are in Democrat cities?

Keep hate alive bub.

THAT's why you've been funnying all my posts this morning. I thought maybe you were trippin' on 'shrooms.

Nah, he's just mad as hell and he ain'ta puttin' up with them uppity negros no more.
You are projecting here.

It is uppity white people like Duke you can't stand.

Keep fighting that fight against indigenous European rights though. It will be hilarious when you are steamrolled trying to stand in the way.

And then there's this:

Looks like you gotta a lotta folks to convince Odious.
Lol again a mainstream media source I have already gone over this PROVE where Duke said something that makes him a white supremacist. He'll go listen to his videos he does and you can see for yourself he isn't a white supremacist but a pro white civil rights leader who openly advocates for the interests of whites

I have follwed Dukes "career", only really. Even he knows what he is. I admire you for admitting you are a white supremacist, but this shit you're trying here with Duke is just sad man, move on. Unless you're attemptiong to convince yourself.

Wonder what tv shows will have Duke on. He used to be on allot but not as much now bc he can argue facts and statistics with the puppets on tv

Oh bullshit, he's a fellow white supremacist that's all. And look, we know it don't take much to wow you. Hell, told ya yesterday you two had a lot in common.

Do you care to show us WHERE and WHEN Duke has claimed he or the white race is superior? westwall refused to and I guarantee you can't either or will refuse to as well. The man is college educated and extremely bright you just don't want to look into politically incorrect statements as most libtards do you don't want control over your own lives you need and want someone aka Hillary or Obama and the media to tell you what to think how to live and who the bad people are and what to believe and never question

The difference between you and I is that I reject the power structure's mind games and propaganda. You on the other hand reject half of it, one side of it, and lack the intellectual capacity to recognize it's really all the same thing, for the same purpose.

Well that and the fact that you’re a white supremacist.
You are nothing but a tool who is a slave to the very propaganda you claim to be running from.

Ha ha ha, man, I'm so happy to be upsetting to you. I'd be very worried about myself otherwise.
You am just setting clueless punks straight, as usual.

No different than any other day on the web.

Why is it suddenly okay to support a convicted felon when your side has been screaming bloody murder about Hillary's e-mails and how it makes her ineligible to run for office?

Keep hate alive bub.

THAT's why you've been funnying all my posts this morning. I thought maybe you were trippin' on 'shrooms.

Nah, he's just mad as hell and he ain'ta puttin' up with them uppity negros no more.
You are projecting here.

Keep fighting that fight against indigenous European rights though. It will be hilarious when you are steamrolled trying to stand in the way.

Well ths thing kinda is that Europeans and indigenous to the globe, or to the US. Are they now.

Seen the video before I watch all his interviews doesn't change the fact that he isn't a white supremacist. OReilly is just a controlled puppet of the Jewish owned media if he actually told some truth the owners of the media wouldn't let him on the air

Why is it suddenly okay to support a convicted felon when your side has been screaming bloody murder about Hillary's e-mails and how it makes her ineligible to run for office?

Because he's a white spuremacist.

Keep hate alive bub.

You are projecting here.

Well ths thing kinda is that Europeans and indigenous to the globe, or to the US. Are they now.
Yea we are look up solutrean theory and watch Ice age Columbus

Seen the video before I watch all his interviews doesn't change the fact that he isn't a white supremacist. OReilly is just a controlled puppet of the Jewish owned media if he actually told some truth the owners of the media wouldn't let him on the air

You poor sod, I can't help you, you can't hear anything but what's already in your head, have a nice day. You haven't a fuggin clue who owns the media dumbfuck.

Keep hate alive bub.

You are projecting here.

As I said, anti-intellectual.

I can't even tell what it is you are even trying to say here. Nobody can.

You are projecting here.

Yea we are look up solutrean theory and watch Ice age Columbus

Horse shit, I know you guys have your own reality and websites and "history", you always do. Just like Duke.

You are projecting here.

As I said, anti-intellectual.

I can't even tell what it is you are even trying to say here. Nobody can.

Oh I fully believe you can't, yeah.

Because he's a white spuremacist.
Still waiting on that proof

Oh my bad, forgot, David Duke is not a white supremacist like you. And as you can see, everyone knows it.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

Forum List

Back