I'm So Excited: Former Louisiana State House Representative David Duke To Run For U.S. Senate

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
He will win too and take David Bitters former seat. The feeling that he will run is overwhelming. He will bring to the Senate what many lawmakers lack, advocacy for White people of European heritage, the people the founders created this country for. He will make his district proud. Him being in the Klan over 35 years ago should not even be a factor. Robert Byrd, A Grand Kleagle, was a Democratic Senator multiple terms.

The Latest: Ex-KKK leader Duke signs up to run for Senate

Makes me sorry I don't live in that area.

I could buy a bushel of tomatoes, and work on my pitching

He will win too and take David Bitters former seat. The feeling that he will run is overwhelming. He will bring to the Senate what many lawmakers lack, advocacy for White people of European heritage, the people the founders created this country for. He will make his district proud. Him being in the Klan over 35 years ago should not even be a factor. Robert Byrd, A Grand Kleagle, was a Democratic Senator multiple terms.

He plans on getting married also, to a black woman...

Awesome! He said to expect a decision today! I'm excited!

Ex-KKK leader? How is a Democrat like that going to win?

Didn't you insist he was going to win for President?

How'd that work out again?

need a towel?

He would have been the perfect running mate for trump, don't you agree?

His supporters would have jumped for joy!

He would have been the perfect running mate for trump, don't you agree?

His supporters would have jumped for joy!
Oh goody more whining!

Well, obviously it doesn't take much to get your panties soaking wet.

If he runs, he will get 2% of the vote.

Any angst here is white America's deep dislike of white nationalism and separatism.

Doesn't take much to get you whining like a bitch and running for a safe space you ok snowflake?
David Duke is just misunderstood. ...... :cool:
lol.

he's spoken with great clarity, the exact same things, in different wording for 30 years :D

subtle work Sunni man, good subtle comedy.

Yea he has everything he has said is finally in the mainstream so it's a great time I am under no illusion that he will win but it will get the word out more. Go listen to dukes speech in Massachusetts when he was running for president it sounds just like what people are saying now he was saying things before they were popular

Doesn't take much to get you whining like a bitch and running for a safe space you ok snowflake?
David Duke is just misunderstood. ...... :cool:
lol.

he's spoken with great clarity, the exact same things, in different wording for 30 years :D

subtle work Sunni man, good subtle comedy.

Yea he has everything he has said is finally in the mainstream so it's a great time I am under no illusion that he will win but it will get the word out more. Go listen to dukes speech in Massachusetts when he was running for president it sounds just like what people are saying now he was saying things before they were popular
everything comes back into fashion.

David Duke Announces for US Senate

Oh and a few comments

Hiram
As an American (who happens to be of asian decent) I support you 100%. Just donated $20 to your campaign, I'm a poor college student so that's all I can do for now :) god bless!

I am African-American and I support Dr. Duke. The liberal elites have been harming my people for many years and they are my enemy. And Dr. Duke is THEIR enemy. As the saying goes: "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." So, Dr. Duke, I wish you luck!

Why would this excite you? The man's a racist loon. This is not going anywhere.

And who the hell is David Bitters?

David Duke Announces for US Senate

Oh and a few comments

Hiram
As an American (who happens to be of asian decent) I support you 100%. Just donated $20 to your campaign, I'm a poor college student so that's all I can do for now :) god bless!

I am African-American and I support Dr. Duke. The liberal elites have been harming my people for many years and they are my enemy. And Dr. Duke is THEIR enemy. As the saying goes: "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." So, Dr. Duke, I wish you luck!
people hate feminism.

Forum List

Back