I'm really getting tired of Indians

25396166_2003008166642023_2288973588939907449_n.jpg

You can thank the Republicans for this practice of shipping jobs overseas.

There's no putting the jeanie back in that bottle.

Yeah, maybe. I quit both parties, Marc.

I was kind of chuckling to myself a few seconds ago. You know how I'm always poppin off about Individuals this and Individuals that and I'm always saying that encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality is what fuels racism?

And here I am doing the same thing. An astute observer might question the hypocricy.

I dunno, man. Human nature is a hell of a thing, isn't it? I suppose it's natural to think in terms of groups and to view Individuals as members of groups rather than Individuals.

But the man takes advantage of that every time, doesn't he? Darned if you do and darned if you don't

You can thank the Republicans for this practice of shipping jobs overseas.

There's no putting the jeanie back in that bottle.
Bill Gates is a republican....Who knew?

Guess what, Bucky, the rate of turnover for call center jobs in Murica was so high, that it became cheaper to farm it out to India...That's not politics, that's economic reality.

And you know what else?...The Microsoft centers are teaching the representatives to speak clear English...I learned this from a rep I was on the phone with who was training to be a professional pilot, and the classes were helping him immeasurably.

Political blame shifting: FAIL!

The males especially. Mainly the males. Sometimes I just wanna yank that little peckerhead right up. Know what I mean?

All of my banks are American call centers, except for whenever I have to call PayPal. I guess that's not a bank, but sometimes I have to use it just because some people only get paid that way.

Mainly real world experiences, though. Like at a Indian owned store. The one I went to the other day I needed AAA batteries for a flashlight. But they didn't have any. Do you know why? Because they wanted to sell all of their AA batteries first. What? And they're bossy little pricks, too. I hate em. lol.

Like I said, though, it's mainly the males.

You know they get a $40-70K grant from Uncle Sugar to buy those stores, right? Tax free for 7 years. After 6 years, they sell it to a relative and bail. A large percentage of them are like that, moreso than not.

No, i didn't know that MM.....wtf?????

~S~

The males especially. Mainly the males. Sometimes I just wanna yank that little peckerhead right up. Know what I mean?

All of my banks are American call centers, except for whenever I have to call PayPal. I guess that's not a bank, but sometimes I have to use it just because some people only get paid that way.

Mainly real world experiences, though. Like at a Indian owned store. The one I went to the other day I needed AAA batteries for a flashlight. But they didn't have any. Do you know why? Because they wanted to sell all of their AA batteries first. What? And they're bossy little pricks, too. I hate em. lol.

You know they get a $40-70K grant from Uncle Sugar to buy those stores, right? Tax free for 7 years. After 6 years, they sell it to a relative and bail. A large percentage of them are like that, moreso than not.

~S~

It's true, I've known it for like 20 years or so.

~S~

If I'm not misaken, they also sell the business to a relative after 7 years, then after those 7 years they go back home to India and the relative who buys the business gets the same perk all over again. Then after 7 more years that relative sells the business to a different relative, then goes back home, and the process keeps repeating over and over again.

I think that's how it is, someone can correct me if I'm mistaken.

~S~

If I'm not misaken, they also sell the business to a relative after 7 years, then after those 7 years they go back home to India and the relative who buys the business gets the same perk all over again. Then after 7 more years that relative sells the business to a different relative, then goes back home, and the process keeps repeating over and over again.

That's exactly what I know. It's "Fuck Whitey with Indians" is what it is.

AFAIK, that policy is still in place.

I wonder if the one where they section 8 people into million dollar homes and taxpayers pick up the tab is still in place.

Obama crafted that one. If there was some investigative reporting, one might could find out.

If you're using AAAs in a flashlight you don't need batteries --- you need a real flashlight.

No, it's a little pen light I use whenever I'm swapping out hardware.

Far more important ---- why is this thread in "Race relations"? You actually think the proprietor of a nearby store mismanaging his stock is due to his RACE?

It's in race relations because these are person to person scenarios which happen very frequently in the Indian owned stores in one way or another. And it pissed me off every time. They really will argue with you, no matter what.

At least I'm honest about being a racist in this situation, wtf. lol.

If I really thought it through, though, it's likely not because they're Indian. It just so happens that it's a noticeable trait that Indians have that clashes with mine own. It's likely more of a cultural clash, I suppose. But psychologically, yeah, one might walk away cussing about Indians.

"Culture", EXACTLY.
That's the bugaboo with racism ---- too many wags see a culture difference and ascribe it to "race". That's yet another Composition Fallacy, and is why I rail against Composition Fallacies on this board every goddam day.

Y not Amazon or eBay?

I needed em that day, I had to go on a job site to watch the installers. So, I figured I may as well take my tools and put headhones on and help out for the day.

I really want a pair of those wireless ones Apple makes but darned if I'm gonna pay 150 of those 4 cent federal reserve notes for em.

They sell some generic ones on ebay I might try, though, for like 20 notes. Apparently the sound is pretty good on em from reviews.

What kinda connection does it need? I can find you some cheap headphones that are good.

My Google/Amazon/Ebay-Fu is strong!

iu

One of the stores in my area is run by a bunch of Dune Coons that are complete assholes.
They have the security measures set so high on their gas pumps that my card wont work. I went in and told them their pumps are messed up and he accused me of trying to use a maxed out card.
Told him to watch while I drove across the street to his competitor and pumped 38 gallons of gas in my truck without a problem.

But then you have my usual camel jockey store and they're cool as hell.

Last edited:
One of the stores in my area is run by a bunch of Dune Coons that are complete assholes.
They have the security measures set so high on their gas pumps that my card wont work. I went in and told them their pumps are messed up and he accused me of trying to use a maxed out card.
Told him to watch while I drove across the street to his competitor and pumped 38 gallons of gas in my truck without a problem.

But then you have my usual camel jockey store and they'll cool as hell.

I actually threw things at and spit on one one day. I was waiting in line..and then one of the black dudes in front of me made a joke and I laughed. Then dune coon called me white trash. I threw all the hydration stuff I had for the crew across the counter at him, 1 gallon opened, spit on him, and invited him to step outside.

I don't want your stuff and I will beat your ass, motherfucker! :mad:

The crew still needed stuff because it was a site with no water, so I had to go someplace else.

PS: These people were not East Indians. They were from a real terrorist country.

Last edited:

Nah, most arrogant, unlikable doctor I ever had was an Indian female. It's a caste thing.

Speaking of call centers, to add insult to injury is when you get a fucking telemarketer call and they've got such a thick Indian accent it is all you can do to figure out that they are trying to sell you something.
I think that is the only time I cussed at a telemarketer. I shouldn't have but goddam...

Nah, most arrogant, unlikable doctor I ever had was an Indian female. It's a caste thing.

Speaking of call centers, to add insult to injury is when you get a fucking telemarketer call and they've got such a thick Indian accent it is all you can do to figure out that they are trying to sell you something.
I think that is the only time I cussed at a telemarketer. I shouldn't have but goddam...

At least you can just hang up on em.
Way worse when you are trying to resolve an issue and you have no choice but to tell them to get someone on the phone that speaks fuken english because I cant understand a fuken word you're saying.

~S~

I wonder if the one where they section 8 people into million dollar homes and taxpayers pick up the tab is still in place.

Obama crafted that one. If there was some investigative reporting, one might could find out.

You're suggesting there's this loan scheme that applies only to Indians?

Link then?

~S~

Link then?

STFU, you know damn well better than that. It applies equally to all dune coons from terrorist countries as well as Indians.

That's interesting -- the most arrogant unlikable doctor I ever had was Vietnamese, while the most gentle, wise, helpful doctor I ever had was also Vietnamese. Never thought about that until now but if I were a Composition Fallacist I'd have a real dilemma.

What pisses me off far more than that is the robot answerer that says "to continue in English, press 1". I scream YOU JUST SAID THAT IN ENGLISH and slam down the phone.

Robots ---- now there's a race I can hate. :death:

~S~

Link then?

STFU, you know damn well better than that. It applies equally to all dune coons from terrorist countries as well as Indians.

Then why did you just characterize it as an Indian thing, if you knew better?

Forum List

Back